Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-01-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Abraham Elam. He isn't starting material at FS, but a great depth guy for safety. Also he can come in and take snaps at OLB because he can rush the passer extremely well. Hes a great playmaker who makes enough mistakes to not be a starter
Old 01-01-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
are the saints definitely going to let Vilma go to resign him? I doubt they would extend him to lose a first rounder
We definitely won't re-sign him until FA but everything I've read indicates that both Vilma and the Saints are mutually happy with one another and that a deal is already in place.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm kinda salivating at the prospect of Vilma and Boley playing next to each other.
Boley will have to return to his old form, but that would be a great combo together.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wholly agree with whoever said Jason Brown earlier, I'm a big fan. His versatility in the middle of the line might just leave a chance of the Bills giving him a look.

Jabari Greer for the Bills, for sure.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jabari Greer: CB. One of my favorite Buffalo Bills. Excellent speed and coverage skills. Playmaker, and has taken two picks to the house this season. Young, athletic, and has shut down some top players during crucial plays.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Jabari Greer: CB. One of my favorite Buffalo Bills. Excellent speed and coverage skills. Playmaker, and has taken two picks to the house this season. Young, athletic, and has shut down some top players during crucial plays.
He's one of my top choices for who I want the Saints to go after. Have him and Tracy Porter starting together with Randall *** playing the nickel.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-01-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Brown

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
We definitely won't re-sign him until FA but everything I've read indicates that both Vilma and the Saints are mutually happy with one another and that a deal is already in place.
lol thats so unfair if you think about it. dumb trade clause by the jets. they should have put something in there that if hes on their roster next year they got a first not if they resign him.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
lol thats so unfair if you think about it. dumb trade clause by the jets. they should have put something in there that if hes on their roster next year they got a first not if they resign him.
Yeah, a 3rd rounder for Vilma is a steal for the Saints.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I wholly agree with whoever said Jason Brown earlier, I'm a big fan. His versatility in the middle of the line might just leave a chance of the Bills giving him a look.

Jabari Greer for the Bills, for sure.
I desperately want the Steelers to get Jason Brown to play guard. He has a tn of talent, and I don't see any way the Ravens find the money to keep him with Suggs and Lewis still needing signed.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Titans

- Eric King, CB
- Brandon Jones, WR
- Kerry Collins, QB
- Chris Simms, QB
- Craig Hentrich, P
- Mike Otto, OT
- Kevin Vickerson, DT

Those are the Titans' main free agents other than Albert Haynesworth obviously.
Isn't Bo Scaife a FA this offseason?

Quote:
He gets good penetration through the line even though I wouldn't consider him a great pass-rusher or anything. Holds up well against the run when Haynesworth isn't in which is a relief after how bad Randy Starks used to be for us. Has some slight character/attitude worries, but I think he will be a very good 3rd DT in a rotation wherever he ends up.
If he takes the money, I wouldn't be worried about the Titans. Fat Al is the big one, but Jason Jones has gone out and proved that he could step in an start if need be. Draft another DT wouldn't be such a bad idea depending on what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joselio Hanson. He reminds me a lot of Rod Hood in that he has performed so well at nickel CB I wouldn't be surprised if someone offered him a decent contract to be a starter. Hopefully he re-signs here though. He is better than Lito Sheppard.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AZ

Terrell Smith FB
Monty Biesel LB
Old 01-01-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any FA that Saints fans don't want their team to sign? Sheesh. :p
Old 01-01-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Jim Leonhard...I'd be very dissapointed if we're unable to bring him back.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Is there any FA that Saints fans don't want their team to sign? Sheesh. :p
Ha, I've been wanting Jabari Greer for a while. I'd like to get Boley but that's just wishful thinking. I doubt it will happen.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-02-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams:

FS OJ Atogwe
CB Ron Bartell
OG Richie Incognito

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:01 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Titans

- Eric King, CB
- Brandon Jones, WR
- Kerry Collins, QB
- Chris Simms, QB
- Craig Hentrich, P
- Mike Otto, OT
- Kevin Vickerson, DT

Those are the Titans' main free agents other than Albert Haynesworth obviously.
Brandon Joooones! I haven't heard that name in a while.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote