Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Favre's Home If He Comes Back
Lions 5 19.23%
Vikings 15 57.69%
Buccaneers 3 11.54%
Rams 2 7.69%
49ers 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is the last person I want to see in Purple, We have enough offensive turnover problems we don't need to add more.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really really hate you for making this thread. ******* christ the playoffs haven't We're already going to hear about it for 7 full months, don't need to make it 8.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i doubt we see a fiasco like last year because the Jets will have the balls to just drop/bench favre unlike the Packers who let him hold them by the throat every offseason...
we told Favre that if he came to Training Camp he would be a back up...thats is why he started crying out to the media...
Old 01-02-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See the thing about Favre to the Vikings is at no point did anyone in the Vikings organization say they wanted Favre. There were many fans hoping the Packers released Favre and he signed with the Vikings just because Viking fans knew how much it would hurt fudgepacker fans if that happened. I don't think that fan intrest is there anymore and I really don't think the Vikings as a team ever had any intrest so I don't think there is any way Favre ends up in Minny.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandwagonPunditry View Post
Packers, one day contract to end his career there.
Sounds like an ideal situation.

his career is done he just needs to accept that
Old 01-03-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just retire, go back to Mississippi and be embraced by the Packers when they retire your number next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:13 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I really really hate you for making this thread. ******* christ the playoffs haven't We're already going to hear about it for 7 full months, don't need to make it 8.
I don't hate you though ;)
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish he could come to the Rams, but not with our line. He'd throw 5 picks in the first game, and then he would prolly literally die in the second. On the serious note, I sincerely hope he retires, he shoulda did it last year, but going 9-7 on a team that went 4-12 the previous year isn't an awful way to go out, sure there are plenty of better ways i.e. winning the super bowl.