Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-06-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
I agree. Well minus the fact that he will probably never play safety for us.

As for the depth chart. Here's my estimation of it:

QB: Jacory Harris, Taylor Cook
RB: Craig Cooper, Bryce Brown, Lee Chambers
FB: Patrick Hill
WR1: Aldarius Johnson, LaRon Byrd, Leonard Hankerson
WR2: Travis Benjamin, Sam Shields, Tommy Streeter
Slot WR: Theron Collier, Davon Johnson, Kendal Thompkins
TE: Dedrick Epps, Richard Gordon, Billy Sanders
LT: Jason Fox, Matt Pipho
LG: Brandon Washington
C: Harland Gunn, AJ Trump
RG: Joel Figeroa, Chris Barney
RT: Orlando Franklin, Jermaine Johnson

DE: Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo, Andrew Smith
DT: Josh Holmes, Micanor Regis, Chaz Washington
DT: Marcus Forston, Joe Joseph, Jeremy Lewis
DE: Marcus Robinson, Steve Wesley, Gavin Hardin
OLB: Sean Spence, Ramon Buchanan
MLB: Darryl Sharpton, Antonio Harper
OLB: Colin McCarthy, Arthur Brown, Jordan Futch
CB: Chavez Grant, DeMarcus Van Dyke, Joe Wylie
CB: Brandon Harris, Brandon McGee
FS: Vaughn Telemaque, Ryan Hill,
SS: Randy Phillips, JoJo Nicolas, CJ Holton

K/P/KOS: Matt Bosher
PR: Travis Benjamin, Theron Collier
KR: Travis Benjamin, Theron Collier

I didn't forget JJ. Just not counting on him. Anything extra from him is bonus.

Grant and DVD will shuffle starts thru the season IMO. Sharpton starts out at MLB but gets bumped in favor of McCarthy as soon as King Arthur is deemed ready. He will not start game one however.

Looks like we are gonna be able to redshirt a good amount of freshmen this season which is a plus. The sooner we are able to redshirt guys and not throw them to the wolves, the better off we will be.
Looks good to me
Old 01-07-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you think Ray Ray will ever play safety for us? Taylor Mays was the exact same size at USC when he came in and Ray Ray is that same type of athlete. I think he'd be awesome out there! There are exactly the same player except for the fact that Ray Ray already has that mean sreak and knock out mentality that Mays just really started to develop this season.

Besides the fact that we rarely ever have linebackers over 6'3".

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson

Last edited by thebow305 : 01-07-2009 at 12:42 AM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:35 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's exactly how I want the line-up to look Joey. Only ?s are Gunn and Holmes but both need to step to take minutes away from the Trumps and Josephs.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:24 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Why don't you think Ray Ray will ever play safety for us? Taylor Mays was the exact same size at USC when he came in and Ray Ray is that same type of athlete. I think he'd be awesome out there! There are exactly the same player except for the fact that Ray Ray already has that mean sreak and knock out mentality that Mays just really started to develop this season.

Besides the fact that we rarely ever have linebackers over 6'3".
Weve been ovr this a thousand times on here.

Ray Ray is already as big as Taylor Mays and he hasnt even set foot on campus. You dont think as soon as he hits the weight room at Miami that he wont get way oo big for the position? Go look at the size of the DEs we bring in, Ray Ray is already bigger then some of them.

At 6'4" and around 245 Which is what he should reach here, he will be way too huge to play safety.

I mean you basically stated it yourself, he dont typically have LBs over 6'3". Yet you want us to have a safety thats bigger then that?

Check Miami's history, all or safeties come in at around the 6'2" 195 range.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Canesport has up a list of the OC candidates that have either been interviewed or will be interviewed.

Pretty underwhelming list IMO. I was expecting more.

Chuck Long is without a doubt my favorite and the guy I hope gets the job. He doesn't have NFL experience but he does run a Pro-Style and has been a long time OC with Oklahoma when they were dropping 50 on people regularly. Plus he has some HC experience at San Diego State. He has been coaching longer then any other of the candidates.

Other decent looking candidates include Curtis Johnson the Saints WR Coach and former Miami WR coach that was has been directly involved in the development of Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, Roscoe Parrish, Marques Colston among others. He is supposedly be a bright young coaching mind with tons of college experience and has spent some time in the NFL. Problem is that he has never had any OC experience.

Other intriguing candidate is Dana Holgorsen. He is the current OC at Houston but before that he was at Texas Tech for 8 years and was the OC at Texas Tech for 3 of them. He was the OC that basically put Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree on the map. He has a long list of college experience although most are smaller schools but he has zero NFL experience.

The rest of the list includes AL Borges, Rip Scherer, Noel Mazzone, and Gunter Brewer but they are all pretty underwhelming in my eyes and I wouldn't have them as anything more then backup candidates.

I would hire Chuck Long on the spot if he wanted the job. I would have Holgorsen and Johnson on the short list if he didn't. But other then that, we need to keep looking.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Weve been ovr this a thousand times on here.

Ray Ray is already as big as Taylor Mays and he hasnt even set foot on campus. You dont think as soon as he hits the weight room at Miami that he wont get way oo big for the position? Go look at the size of the DEs we bring in, Ray Ray is already bigger then some of them.

At 6'4" and around 245 Which is what he should reach here, he will be way too huge to play safety.

I mean you basically stated it yourself, he dont typically have LBs over 6'3". Yet you want us to have a safety thats bigger then that?

Check Miami's history, all or safeties come in at around the 6'2" 195 range.
No, you don't understand, he is the exact same size that Mays was when he came to USC, not now. Wow, 245? Now you're just overexaggerating. Mays was 218 as a freshman and is now 230 as a junior. So who's saying that Ray Ray will put on over 12 pounds, or the whopping 27 pounds you are predicting him to put on? Come on that is ridiculous. I know it's a longshot, but I think they are being foolish if they don't stick him at free safety.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson

Last edited by thebow305 : 01-07-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
No, you don't understand, he is the exact same size that Mays was when he came to USC, not now. I know it's a longshot, but I think they are being foolish if they don't stick him at free safety.
He's not the same size as Mays when Mays came to USC.

Mays was 6'3" and 220.

Ray Ray is already 6'4" and 220.

They are the same weight but Ray Ray is taller with the bigger frame.

Look at pictures of Mays back then and he was pretty maxed out hence why he only put on 15 pounds. Now look at pictures of Ray Ray and see how skinny he looks and how much bigger he can still get.

Mays maxed out at 235. Ray Ray could get as high as 250.

It's more then just reading numbers off a database. Look at the height and frame. Ray Ray is/will be much bigger then Taylor Mays.

Besides, Taylor Mays is bigger then any safety we've ever had at Miami.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
He's not the same size as Mays when Mays came to USC.

Mays was 6'3" and 220.

Ray Ray is already 6'4" and 220.

They are the same weight but Ray Ray is taller with the bigger frame.

Look at pictures of Mays back then and he was pretty maxed out hence why he only put on 15 pounds. Now look at pictures of Ray Ray and see how skinny he looks and how much bigger he can still get.

Mays maxed out at 235. Ray Ray could get as high as 250.

It's more then just reading numbers off a database. Look at the height and frame. Ray Ray is/will be much bigger then Taylor Mays.

Besides, Taylor Mays is bigger then any safety we've ever had at Miami.
Sean was just as big wasn't he? I know he averaged about 225, and was around 240 at his biggest.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

I just think we are doing a major disservice to ourselves if we don't let him play free safety. This guy will be a stud back there.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Sean was 6'2" and 225.

You might think it's a major disservice. But by the time he bulks up, he's not gonna be able to hang with the faster WRs. It would be a disservice to try to stick him there instead of letting him bulk up naturally and play at LB where his size and skills at that point would translate better.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
CaneInEastTexas
Rookie

CaneInEastTexas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CaneInEastTexas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Apparently, Gene Wojciechowski has an axe to grind with Miami. Check out this nonsense: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3815468&spor tCat=ncf
The best is the last line of the article, an unintended compliment to the Randy Shannon regime ("At UM, it's more about The U than you.")
Old 01-07-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think we are doing a major disservice to ourselves if we don't let him play free safety. This guy will be a stud back there.
I agree, but we have to be realistic. Ray Ray has a HUGE frame. I had the same thoughts as you, but I was only kidding myself when I thought he could stick at FS. As Ray Ray hits the weights and his body matures, he will be built more like a DE than a S. By the time he's eligible for the NFL, he will either be a TE or a 3-4 OLB/edge rusher. He's like Shawn Crable (Michigan) but more athletic with a bigger frame.

I'd like to see him play safety as long as possible, but he needs the experience at whatever position he projects to in the end. He lacks technique and football skills....he's just an incredible athlete that goes all over the field. He should start out at LB or receiving TE and progress to being a complete TE or a DE.

I don't like the OC candidates either. I see a lot of risks in that group...we need a sure thing. Good thing Shannon and Hocutt are in no rush and it could be months before we make a hire.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

lol, what a douchebag on that article. He has no clue what he's talking about and he's even on BC's side for what they're doing to Coach Jags. I'd love to see what Meyer or Stoops would do if their starting QB wanted to transfer and caused the ruckus Marve did. What an ignorant article. When I get home tonight I'm gonna send a complaint. What kind of editor would let that article fly?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Yea, that article was meant to trash Miami to recruits but anyone that follows Miami knows Gene is full of ish with that article.

But he was rite. Miami is more about the U then you. Weve always been bigger then 1 player and always will be. Since when is the HC defending his program a bad thing?
Old 01-07-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad thing is that isn't even the worst article I've read on the situation. It's terrible that people are actually allowed to right about things that they have no idea about in general, more or less the specifics of a situation. He contradicts himself twice in his own article, and that doesn't even count the amount of other things he's just plain wrong about.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Question: i know it's WAY toooo early to predict the depth chart for next season but based on the incoming recruits you have slated to come in, do you guys envision any of them possibly starting from game one or eventually working their way into a starting position?
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I don't like the OC candidates either. I see a lot of risks in that group...we need a sure thing. Good thing Shannon and Hocutt are in no rush and it could be months before we make a hire.
I agree, the only ones I would even consider at this point would be that guy from the Browns, or Borges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
Question: i know it's WAY toooo early to predict the depth chart for next season but based on the incoming recruits you have slated to come in, do you guys envision any of them possibly starting from game one or eventually working their way into a starting position?
I'm obviously not sure at this point, but I can only imagine Ray Ray, Bryce, and McGee should definitely see some significant early playing time.

Ray Ray on ST mostly, but Bryce and McGee should be regularly rotating snaps with the starters at RB and CB respectively.

Last edited by thebow305 : 01-07-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I like the idea of a former TT/Houston OC....but Shannon said he wants to go pro style so that would be a contradiction and could spell trouble/conflict.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like the idea of a former TT/Houston OC....but Shannon said he wants to go pro style so that would be a contradiction and could spell trouble/conflict.
Yeah, I totally agree. A wide open offense would allow them to better utilize all their athletes. Any chance to allows Cooper, Bryce Brown, JJ, Benjamin, Aldarius, Byrd, Collier, Epps, and our other stud athletes to be in a position to make plays, I'm all for. I love Houston's offense and I think Jacory could do very well in a spread passing attack. Though like you said, with Randy Shannon wanting to run a pro-style offense, it seems like Houston's OC would be of the picture.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Yeah I don't see how the pro-style takes advantage of all our talent. It handcuffs our offense and holds us back from reaching our true potential. Pro-style relies on outstanding QB play and a strong offensive line. That's not easy to come by in college football. The spread allows you to take advantage of the strengths of your players and ignore the weaknesses. i.e. TT with their small, slow receivers, noodle-arm QBs and big, stiff, slow linemen.

I like pretty much everything Shannon is doing but his obsession with the pro-style conservative offense is his tragic flaw. It could be the difference between him being our coach for decades or on the cutting block after 1-2 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I don't see how the pro-style takes advantage of all our talent. It handcuffs our offense and holds us back from reaching our true potential. Pro-style relies on outstanding QB play and a strong offensive line. That's not easy to come by in college football. The spread allows you to take advantage of the strengths of your players and ignore the weaknesses. i.e. TT with their small, slow receivers, noodle-arm QBs and big, stiff, slow linemen.

I like pretty much everything Shannon is doing but his obsession with the pro-style conservative offense is his tragic flaw. It could be the difference between him being our coach for decades or on the cutting block after 1-2 years.
Pro-style offense is what I want.

Jacory Harris can be a great quarterback and we will have a good offensive line next year. We will also have a stable of runners in the backfield and Miami's success is derived from the pro-style offense. It's why we had so many first round picks. It's not just the talent, it's the preparation that we gave these kids in an NFL offense before they even got there. That's what set us apart from everyone else.

Do I think that we are going to see some spread formations and philosophies next year no matter the coordinator? Yes, I do. But I do think the best option for a good running game is the pro-style offense and I think we are going to see that the majority of the time.

It's not like we are going to abandon the shotgun formation... Randy just wants a more consistent base running the football.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
CaneInEastTexas
Rookie

CaneInEastTexas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CaneInEastTexas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

An interesting article from last March that mentions a player from UF who dealt with double surgery and an accident and wanted to transfer to play with former teammates, but Urban Meyer refused to release him from his scholarship. Interesting, considering all the self-righteous blathering I've heard from some Gator fans as of late.
Article: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...ncf&id=3302530
Old 01-08-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Pro-style offense is what I want.

Jacory Harris can be a great quarterback and we will have a good offensive line next year. We will also have a stable of runners in the backfield and Miami's success is derived from the pro-style offense. It's why we had so many first round picks. It's not just the talent, it's the preparation that we gave these kids in an NFL offense before they even got there. That's what set us apart from everyone else.

Do I think that we are going to see some spread formations and philosophies next year no matter the coordinator? Yes, I do. But I do think the best option for a good running game is the pro-style offense and I think we are going to see that the majority of the time.

It's not like we are going to abandon the shotgun formation... Randy just wants a more consistent base running the football.
I agree that Harris will be a good QB. I expect our OL to be good, but you never know. We're loaded with RBs. The problem with the pro style, and especially the pro style + spread philosophies (like you stated), is that you run the risk of losing your offensive identity. I'd like to see us run an established offense with a consistent output. If we become a smash mouth offense that will go PA and air it out deep, I'm cool. If we become a short passing offense that utilizes the backs and TEs like BC, I'm cool. If we/I have no idea what to expect every game, I'm upset.

To me, the spread means more continuity, consistency and identity. I don't trust the pro style as easily unless I know the OC runs it really well. I understand that the pro style was extremely effective not too long ago, but a lot has changed since then. There is much more variety and offenses have opened up from being exclusively pro style or wishbone. The talent level is more spread out and there's more parity. Spread offenses of all shapes and sizes are having success at big-time programs (i.e. GT). We no longer have extremely superior talent to most of the other teams, which puts more responsibility on the coaches to create an effective gameplan and call good plays.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem with Chuck Long is that the OU fans did not like him as their OC, they to a man will say he was too predicable and would abandon the run too quickly.

My top 3 -

1. Mike Shula
2. Steve Logan
3. Dirk Koetter

Give me any one of those guys and we are in the ACC title game next year.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:02 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marve allowed to transfer instate

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3820496
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote