Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mike Mayock on Joe Flacco

i think its a pretty cool vid
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80dcec9e

eric decosta = genius

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's actually Mike Mayock fixed it for you, but yeah Mayock was always high on Flacco. He knows his ish, most of the time at least.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
It's actually Mike Mayock fixed it for you, but yeah Mayock was always high on Flacco. He knows his ish, most of the time at least.
oops.. haha, thanks
and yea Mike Mayock has a lot of football inteligence. He also called Jay Cutler being the best our of Vince Young and Matt Leinart. He is very correct as of now

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco will be special. thats all I can say. It just seems that him and Harbaugh were a match in heaven. No ****, but Flaccos mentality and Harbaughs coaching style really fit well together.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great find man. Mayock has been pretty accurate on his predictions lately, although he did want us to take Tyler Palko over Troy Smith a couple years ago :). What was Scott's opinion of Flacco last year? I don't remember.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Great find man. Mayock has been pretty accurate on his predictions lately, although he did want us to take Tyler Palko over Troy Smith a couple years ago :). What was Scott's opinion of Flacco last year? I don't remember.
I'm pretty sure Scott had Flacco rated in the 40's. Don't quote me on that, but if I remember correctly that's around where he was. And I remember reading his critique of our draft and criticizing us for taking Joe so early (Not surprising though, just about everyone on here outside of myself questioned it). :)
Old 01-08-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As people recall, last year I was probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest, Flacco fan here. Man oh man, if only he was a Bear... then he'd be a true BA.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
I'm pretty sure Scott had Flacco rated in the 40's. Don't quote me on that, but if I remember correctly that's around where he was. And I remember reading his critique of our draft and criticizing us for taking Joe so early (Not surprising though, just about everyone on here outside of myself questioned it). :)
yeah, I didnt get why we traded back up, maybe Tampa Bay was lookin at him.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
As people recall, last year I was probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest, Flacco fan here. Man oh man, if only he was a Bear... then he'd be a true BA.
Haha love the sig. Bears fan with a Flacco sig. I'm just happy the Bears don't have a good QB because they'd be pretty damn scary with a QB capable of throwing through the wind.

Old 01-09-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Haha love the sig. Bears fan with a Flacco sig. I'm just happy the Bears don't have a good QB because they'd be pretty damn scary with a QB capable of throwing through the wind.
lol, right now we need a whole lot more then a QB. Most notably, IMO, a new HC and coordinators.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

What I dont understand is a director of amateur scouting helping publicize a prospect he is interested in.

Anyway, good for you guys and good luck in the AFC championship.
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:30 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Mayock last year said Brady Quinn couldn't carry Flacco's jock strap.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:05 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Mayock last year said Brady Quinn couldn't carry Flacco's jock strap.
Quinn is pretty jacked though, that's about all he can do, carry things.