Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I adore Nevermore. Hopefully I am not the only one who does.
I love them too. Warrel's new album "Praises to the War Machine" is my album of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Pure power metalzzz! :D

Yeah i like Nervermore too...again mainly because of Jeff Loomis...i have a major boner for guitarists!
Whoa Whoa Whoa back the train up. Nevermore is not power metal. Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica and Stratovaraus are Power Metal... Big Difference.

Nevermore is almost impossible to classify but i think they are very doom metal sounding
Old 01-14-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slayer > All
Old 01-14-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Slayer > All
They are phonies, one of them is even a catholic! The real brutal people are in black metal. They actually live up to their music. (burning churches, killing people, etc.)

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They are phonies, one of them is even a catholic! The real brutal people are in black metal. They actually live up to their music. (burning churches, killing people, etc.)
Idk if you saw but there was some Lead singer in an Italian death metal band that stabbed the lead guitarist for messing up a solo...... during rehearsal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of those newer Norwegian black metal bands who live up to their music and burn churches suck though.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, and who cares if you live up to your music as though that is admirable? Killing people, seriously?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Ya, and who cares if you live up to your music as though that is admirable? Killing people, seriously?
You'd be surprised.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Metal thread lasted this long without me having input!? Damn me and my "User CP" using ways....missing all the new threads, lol.

And hey Cain, I assume you've picked up Loomis' solo album yes? The man abuses your face with metal shredding....godly.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Overrated:

AC/DC- I just had to include them even tho this thread dosent really belong to them. I appreciate what they did for music, yet ive never understood why these guys get all the love they recieve. Vocals are horrible, and the guitar has never impressed me. Not really a reason why I hate them but selling their new Cd exclusively at Walmart really bothered me. I had to put this in here just to vent about how much I hate this band.
The guitar isn't necessarily impressive by today's standards, but that's like saying an Rx3 isn't impressive next to an rx8. In its day's it was one of the most impressive racing platforms ever and revolutionized the way racing cars are defined...

Sure The ol' school boy doesn't compare to modern gods like Tom Morello, Dimebag Darrell, or Oslo but in his day he was amazing, he was one of the fist to do what he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Favorites

Clutch A fun, Southern, bluesy band that puts on a hell of a live show.
Recommended Songs: Spacegrass, Mr. Shiny Cadillacness, Texan Book of the Dead, Mice and Gods
Extremely underrated band.

Quote:
They might not be "real" as in, religion haters, but they are a great band, especially live.

Favorite bands:

Slipknot: Of their four Albums there's probably only five or six songs I don't really care for. The band has its moments of greatness but recently hasn't gelled as a creative unit and for that reason All Hope Is Gone, might be referring to the band's longevity. A friend of mine interviewed Shawn Crahan before their world tour and his toughts echoed my own, the album wasn't cohesive and was too much in different directions. That said, excellent drummer, guitarists and vocals.

In Flames: Old In Flames>>>>>>>>>>> New In Flames, don't get me wrong Come Clarity isn't a bad album and neither is their latest offering, but Whoracle was a modern freakin' master piece. Seeing them in a month

KillSwitch Engage: Brilliant band

Soilwork: Probably the best band to come out of Sweden, their sound is unique and fits nicely in the genre, Older albums are great for those that love more thrash, newer albums fit more in with the new wave of american metal and more progressive sounds.

Reccomend: Wherever Thorns may Grow, Stabbing the Drama, Follow the Hollow, Departure Plan/

Lamb Of God: Probably the best pure Heavy Metal band out there right now, their music doesn't preach ********, the vocals are heavy yet compliment the music and their guitarists and drummers would probably be up in the upper echelon of talent, cohesion and writing right now. They are the push that makes the new wave of american metal move. Wrath comes out in under a month.

If you haven't heard of this band I'd recommend: Laid to Rest, Omerta, Walk With me in Hell

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You'd be surprised.......
I'm not surprised that it does happen, rather, that it is admired.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-15-2009, 04:51 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
The guitar isn't necessarily impressive by today's standards, but that's like saying an Rx3 isn't impressive next to an rx8. In its day's it was one of the most impressive racing platforms ever and revolutionized the way racing cars are defined...

Sure The ol' school boy doesn't compare to modern gods like Tom Morello, Dimebag Darrell, or Oslo but in his day he was amazing, he was one of the fist to do what he did.

Extremely underrated band.

They might not be "real" as in, religion haters, but they are a great band, especially live.

Favorite bands:

Slipknot: Of their four Albums there's probably only five or six songs I don't really care for. The band has its moments of greatness but recently hasn't gelled as a creative unit and for that reason All Hope Is Gone, might be referring to the band's longevity. A friend of mine interviewed Shawn Crahan before their world tour and his toughts echoed my own, the album wasn't cohesive and was too much in different directions. That said, excellent drummer, guitarists and vocals.

In Flames: Old In Flames>>>>>>>>>>> New In Flames, don't get me wrong Come Clarity isn't a bad album and neither is their latest offering, but Whoracle was a modern freakin' master piece. Seeing them in a month

KillSwitch Engage: Brilliant band

Soilwork: Probably the best band to come out of Sweden, their sound is unique and fits nicely in the genre, Older albums are great for those that love more thrash, newer albums fit more in with the new wave of american metal and more progressive sounds.

Reccomend: Wherever Thorns may Grow, Stabbing the Drama, Follow the Hollow, Departure Plan/

Lamb Of God: Probably the best pure Heavy Metal band out there right now, their music doesn't preach ********, the vocals are heavy yet compliment the music and their guitarists and drummers would probably be up in the upper echelon of talent, cohesion and writing right now. They are the push that makes the new wave of american metal move. Wrath comes out in under a month.

If you haven't heard of this band I'd recommend: Laid to Rest, Omerta, Walk With me in Hell
Their last album defined crap. I loved Laid To Rest but Sacrament defined the phrase "deep throat".

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:07 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Idk if you saw but there was some Lead singer in an Italian death metal band that stabbed the lead guitarist for messing up a solo...... during rehearsal.

That is the most metal news I have ever read.

In other news I must find some way to drive to Des Moines to see Meshuggah and Cynic. Why does Des Moines get them and Kansas City doesn't? ***.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:11 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Greatest show on television:

That is all.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:51 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ger View Post
Uhh, I don't if I'm the only one but does anyone think that King Crimson is the greatest band ever... hell even Tool admits to ripping off King Crimson. If you haven't ever heard of this band I suggest you give them a listen a.s.a.p they will destroy your mind.
I love King Crimson. In The Court of the Crimson King is probably my favorite prog record ever. Tool isn't the only band that rips them off. Extremely, extremely underrated. They basically invented the sound a lot of people identify as prog rock, even if they weren't the first band to actually play it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:19 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Their last album defined crap. I loved Laid To Rest but Sacrament defined the phrase "deep throat".
It depends on what you like in a metal band, but that being said, I didn't exactly love Sacrament, but it had its moments. Its a middle of the road album and yes Laid to Rest is the ****.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That is all.
Is that Jared Zabransky, 2nd from right?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I love King Crimson. In The Court of the Crimson King is probably my favorite prog record ever. Tool isn't the only band that rips them off. Extremely, extremely underrated. They basically invented the sound a lot of people identify as prog rock, even if they weren't the first band to actually play it.

Tool did not "rip off" King Crimson. In fact they share very little in common, other than they both have long songs. Don't take my word for it:

Quote:
I happen to be a Tool fan. The members of Tool have been generous enough to suggest that Crimson has been an influence on them. Adam Jones asked me if I could detect it in their music, and I said I couldn’t. I can detect more Tool influence in King Crimson, than I can hear King Crimson in Tool.
That was from Robert Fripp.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I'm not surprised that it does happen, rather, that it is admired.
As I said: Black Metal fans and bands are truly evil, or crazy, or both.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Favorites
My favorite Opeth album is a toss up between Deliverance and Ghost Reveries, however, all of their albums are incredible.
Recommended Songs: The Lotus Eater, Bleak, The Baying of the Hounds, Reverie/Harlequin Forest

Between the Buried and Me are one of my favorite bands to listen to due to their technicality.
Recommended Songs: Mordecai, Selkies: The Endless Obsession, All Bodies, Sun of Nothing

Isis was a band I started listening to several years ago and they have gradually progressed into being of my favorite. The music is beautifully complex and they keep getting better with every album.
Recommended Songs: Wills Dissolve, Wrists of Kings, Not in Rivers but in Drops, Syndic Calls

Agalloch mixes folk tunes, thrash and progressive metal with dark, brooding vocals that mixes together amazingly well.
Recommended Songs: As Embers Dress The Sky, A Desolation Song, Not Unlike The Waves

Acid Bath can best be described I guess by calling it swamp metal. They blend so many styles together and were one of the bands that really got me into metal.
Recommended Songs: The Blue, God Machine, Toubabo Koomi, Grave Flower

Intronaut is another band I got into around the time of Isis. Very complex, bass-driven progressive metal with a dual-vocal attack. Very groove laden and technical.
Recommended Songs: Fragments of Character, They (As In Them), Teledildonics, Any Port

Meshuggah is another great import from Sweden. Some of the finest progressive metal out there and insanely brutal. One of my favorites.
Recommended songs: I, Combustion, Dehumanization, Rational Gaze

Mastodon. Can't go wrong with progressive Southern metal, especially when they make a concept album around Moby Dick.
Recommended Songs: Seabeast, March of the Fire Ants, Sleeping Giant, This Mortal Coil

Always A Good Listen
Glass Casket Brutal speed/grind metal that has two members of BTBAM in its ranks.
Recommended Songs: Pencil Lead Syringe, Post Traumatic Death

Every Time I Die Just a fun band to listen to and you can feel the energy and excitement. Not for everyone but a particularly fond band of mine.
Recommended Songs: Ebolarama, The New Black, Buffalo Gals, L'Astronaut

Clutch A fun, Southern, bluesy band that puts on a hell of a live show.
Recommended Songs: Spacegrass, Mr. Shiny Cadillacness, Texan Book of the Dead, Mice and Gods

Tool What can be said about Tool that hasn't already been said?
Recommended Songs: The Pot, Opiate, Flood, Vicarious

The Ocean I just love this band. Progressive, technical, thoughtful, amazing.
Recommended Songs: Statherian, Stenian, Rhyacian

Will continue later...
I saw Isis open for Tool in 2006 at the Target Center. Good band.

Lateralus live was one of the highlights of my life. Especially the epic ending. Absolutely incredible. Vicarious also kicked ass.

I have quite a spectrum of bands that I like... not quite a metal fan but not quite a rock fan either...

Tool, Muse, Led Zeppelin, Clapton, Hendrix, Incubus, Buckethead, Queen, Metallica, RHCP are some of my favorites..
Old 01-19-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Best Buckethead song is Nottingham Lace, in my opinion, with Jordan being the runner up.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Best Buckethead song is Nottingham Lace, in my opinion, with Jordan being the runner up.
Nottingham Lace is a solid song.

My favorite Buckethead song is easily Soothsayer. I absolutely love that song. I could listen to it all day.

I feel like I've heard Jordan too many damn times because of GH2. My roommate always played that song.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what type of bands out there that are like AC/DC, not looking into the heavy metal stuff, just some rock.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Nottingham Lace is a solid song.

My favorite Buckethead song is easily Soothsayer. I absolutely love that song. I could listen to it all day.

I feel like I've heard Jordan too many damn times because of GH2. My roommate always played that song.
I agree. I agree with the whole post.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:

That is all.
dude on the far left looks like the guy from The Doobie Brothers. ha.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-19-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Also, there was this disclaimer:

"Please note, this is an early sketch of the characters done by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha, in which Pickles the Drummer has a much stronger resemblence to Devin Townsend than he does in the production version of Metalocaplyse"