Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
The ultimate code to live by. Whatever, I'm doing it. What's there to lose?
Your virginity.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's there to lose?
Your lack of STD's???
Old 01-16-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Should I go on a date with a girl two years younger than me that Ive never talked to when we went to school together?
Yes, you should, unless you like boys. In which case you are just fooling parents.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Your virginity.
long gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Your lack of STD's???
Very true. Actually this is weird because when I was in HS with this chick there was a rumor going around she had HPV

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Serious Question though

Should I go on a date with a girl two years younger than me that Ive never talked to when we went to school together? It was hooked up by some friends somehow without me knowing and they kind of threw it on me last night. She's pretty cute and probably only looking for one thing and thats awesome but shes two years younger than me and Ive never talked to her before..
Well if shes cute, then theres no reason not to try it out ya know? ya never know whats gonna happen.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know. I joke.

BoneKrusher
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
when I was in HS with this chick there was a rumor going around she had HPV
Well, HPV is a pretty big deal. In Texas, girls get the shot when they are 18 or so.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girlfriend thinks Dane Cook is funny, how should I kill her?
Old 01-16-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I'm a big fan letting them bleed out. Remember, go for main arteries below the waist or else it's attempted murder.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Ah, good question. Take a gun, aim it at your head and shoot. DANE COOK IS HILARIOUS!

BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Ah, good question. Take a gun, aim it at your head and shoot. DANE COOK IS HILARIOUS!
i agree, i actually like Dane Cook.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Dane Cook is a third tier comedian who does comedy that women find funny. I don't find him original or edgy enough, but I respect his success.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Well, HPV is a pretty big deal. In Texas, girls get the shot when they are 18 or so.
Did ya'll hear a few months ago, there was some d-bag mayor or superintendant in some school district up north that wanted to make this a requirement for teenage girls entering his middle schools? Jesus, it's induced through sexual contact, not everyone is a skank.

Quote:
I'm a big fan letting them bleed out. Remember, go for main arteries below the waist or else it's attempted murder.
Femoral artery FTW.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Did ya'll hear a few months ago, there was some d-bag mayor or superintendant in some school district up north that wanted to make this a requirement for teenage girls entering his middle schools? Jesus, it's induced through sexual contact, not everyone is a skank.
Well, considering the first baby born in 2009 in Texas was the child of a 15 year old girl, I dont see why middle school is a bad time to start. haha

Old 01-16-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fact is, if you've had sex, you likely have HPV in some form. Some forms of HPV in women can cause types of cervical cancer, which can kill or can affect fertility if left untreated. Just saying.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 01-16-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, considering the first baby born in 2009 in Texas was the child of a 15 year old girl, I dont see why middle school is a bad time to start. haha
Lol, i can see why you would condone the HPV vaccine, but to make it a requirement for students is absolutely ridiculous.

Off topic, i find it a little crazy that my grandmother is now 83 (that's not the crazy part), and now a days, women are becoming grandmothers in their late 20's. It's sick.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Fact is, if you've had sex, you likely have HPV in some form. Some forms of HPV in women can cause types of cervical cancer, which can kill or can affect fertility if left untreated. Just saying.
We know what the vaccination is for, and like i said, i agree that girls should take it to secure themselves of not developing CC. But to REQUIRE it?...
Old 01-16-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dane Cook really isnt thaaatt funny. He yells and makes faces to be funny rather than his actual jokes. I listened to him on my ipod and found what he was saying very mediocre but saw the vicious circle dvd and that was pretty funny because of the act he put on.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I don't believe in mandatory anything, but offering it as a free service would be helpful. At the same time, it might just encourage more unprotected sex. God, teenagers are morons.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Lol, i can see why you would condone the HPV vaccine, but to make it a requirement for students is absolutely ridiculous.

Off topic, i find it a little crazy that my grandmother is now 83 (that's not the crazy part), and now a days, women are becoming grandmothers in their late 20's. It's sick.
Late 20's? Must mean she was a wh ore then her daughter was more of a who re.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

New Rule: Dane Cook is not worth discussing in any Relationship thread. If you have doubts about your relationship because of a comic your gf/bf likes, your relationship is probably in trouble to begin with.

Officially banning all Dane Cook discussion in this thread...

Old 01-16-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Exactly. Mandatory things FTL. I don't think it'll become a free service any time soon, they're raking way too much money. My ex took them last year and paid close to 400 bucks (after insurance) for the three vaccines. Plus, isn't that stuff patented as well?
Old 01-16-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Demetri Martin is awesome.

BoneKrusher
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
This is the point where I would go off on some tangent about how it's kids not being given access to readily available birth control and then move into a rant about religion. So, I'll exclude myself from this.

bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

If the school or community wants to offer it, great. You can't require anyone to get a vaccine that costs $400 in this economy.