Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
You can be a jerk, but you have to be a jerk while making it known that you have some degree of interest. Case and point:

I was in NY over New Years. Was at a bar, and I went up to say hello to a nice young lady. The conversation:

Me: Hi, I'm ____.
Her: I'm Shari. Nice to meet you.
(BS conversation not relevant to the story)
Her: So what's your deal? Are you single, dating someone? (she was aggressive--like it!)
Me: Me? I'm single, but I'm a total catch.
Her: How do you figure?
Me: Hell, look at me! (then I smile and wink)
Her: I can't decide if you're an ahole or insecure.
Me: I'm an ahole.

Then I walked away. She followed me, and we talked more. I went back to her place that night.
This man has it. Little bit of humor/arrogance/dickhead all tied in. Doesn't hurt if you are handsome like myself either.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm actually a catch, so it helps. BTW, she used a little teeth where it shouldn't have been used. Not too happy with that, but the overall result was functional. haha

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I'm actually a catch, so it helps. BTW, she used a little teeth where it shouldn't have been used. Not too happy with that, but the overall result was functional. haha
Gumbing > teething
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've been told I are too nice, so i have difficulties pulling off the arrogant dickhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i've been told I are too nice, so i have difficulties pulling off the arrogant dickhead
I get that too. I was with a girl for a couple weeks and she broke things off "cause i was too nice". I'm like **** you, and she took me back. This exchange went on for a couple years...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
I get that too. I was with a girl for a couple weeks and she broke things off "cause i was too nice". I'm like **** you, and she took me back. This exchange went on for a couple years...
haha. Well, I plan to hit my stride and get in a groove with the plethora of hot slutty drunk chicks at Rutgers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha. Well, I plan to hit my stride and get in a groove with the plethora of hot slutty drunk chicks at Rutgers...

Ah. There's another classic. Little liquor in 'em....
Old 01-16-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I always got the nice label in high school and at first in college. Then after a few months I got a girlfriend and now I am engaged. It is ok to be nice as long as you are confident and be the one to make the move.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I took that path as well, only drop the at Rutgers part. I was done trying to have a girlfriend, i preferred hooking up with random girls. I eventually hit the point where we weren't dating, but we hooked up with eachother everytime we saw eachother, and had a non-verbal agreement to not hook-up with others. So, it does kinda work.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-16-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can still be nice, you just have to show that you're willing to take charge. Jerks get girls because they're aggressive and take charge. No one wants to bang a nice guy. You have to show an edge, or you're not interesting. You have to be able to use lines, talk, then close. Get in there, be funny, be engaging, get the # or close it. Done. Booze helps. Buy her a drink or whatever. And you know what? There's no problem with getting rejected. F the ones that reject you. They're missing out.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

being arrogant is different from exuding confidence. i hate the arrogant prick type but i am the nice guy yet i know how awesome i am..so do the ladies!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
being arrogant is different from exuding confidence. i hate the arrogant prick type but i am the nice guy yet i know how awesome i am..so do the ladies!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can still be nice, you just have to show that you're willing to take charge. Jerks get girls because they're aggressive and take charge. No one wants to bang a nice guy. You have to show an edge, or you're not interesting. You have to be able to use lines, talk, then close. Get in there, be funny, be engaging, get the # or close it. Done. Booze helps. Buy her a drink or whatever. And you know what? There's no problem with getting rejected. F the ones that reject you. They're missing out.
If they say no to me... ****ing skanks!
Old 01-16-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I took that path as well, only drop the at Rutgers part. I was done trying to have a girlfriend, i preferred hooking up with random girls. I eventually hit the point where we weren't dating, but we hooked up with eachother everytime we saw eachother, and had a non-verbal agreement to not hook-up with others. So, it does kinda work.

Yes. Girlfriends in the HS/College range just aren't good IMO. I'm glad I realized early on to just "get with" girls instead of wasting far too much time on the ******** stuff that comes along with them at that age. Of course, there are always some exceptions though, but those are usually the girls I'd take my time gaging before I go that far.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Yes. Girlfriends in the HS/College range just aren't good IMO. I'm glad I realized early on to just "get with" girls instead of wasting far too much time on the ******** stuff that comes along with them at that age. Of course, there are always some exceptions though, but those are usually the girls I'd take my time gaging before I go that far.
I had a girlfriend my whole junior year, it was great but it ended. Senior year, I hooked up with about 8-10 girls I'd say, and it was great. I think either way, it's good.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-16-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah nice guys finish last trust me. Be an ahole. That is the only way.

I am confident in my looks, I know a lot of girls have a crush on me but someway or another I either become just friends, **** up somehow, etc. it does not help that I am shy. Like today I am debating whether I should text a girl to hang out I am bored out of my mind.

I am a saint, and waaay to nice, even girls tell me that I am too nice. My friend is an asshole, calls them stupid, gross, w/e and he gets all of them, even with a girlfriend who is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen he cheats on her non-stop, and she knows most of the time, and he is still with her. I wish I can be an asshole, I just mentally cannot, this why I currently have no girlfriend or have hooked up with one in months. Never ever pay for their anything unless you are bf and gf or unless they will pay you back and you are sure they will, TRUST ME ON THAT ONE!

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had a girlfriend my whole junior year, it was great but it ended. Senior year, I hooked up with about 8-10 girls I'd say, and it was great. I think either way, it's good.
Yeah I've never really been the hook up guy, never had the chance because the first girl I dated was awesome and I haven't seriously looked back. It's been three and a half years now...we have issues at times (mostly because I'm lazy and she resents it) and want to go down paths that will conflict but we'll either make it work or not and it will absolutely have been worth my while. Lots of my friends tell me I should split on her and go the hook up path but I'm happy with her so it just doesn't make any sense to change things. And not that it matters but to be honest because I wouldn't split on her just to hook up anyway she means too much to me but I dunno if I'd be as successful hooking up with chicks as they think because I'm pretty shy and have the nice guy thing going against me.

As an aside for the whole nice guy thing I dunno how it works from the hook up perspective but it's done me well enough in my relationship, most girls probably won't respond well to it but it doesn't mean all will...
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Yeah nice guys finish last trust me. Be an ahole. That is the only way.

I am confident in my looks, I know a lot of girls have a crush on me but someway or another I either become just friends, **** up somehow, etc. it does not help that I am shy. Like today I am debating whether I should text a girl to hang out I am bored out of my mind.

I am a saint, and waaay to nice, even girls tell me that I am too nice. My friend is an asshole, calls them stupid, gross, w/e and he gets all of them, even with a girlfriend who is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen he cheats on her non-stop, and she knows most of the time, and he is still with her. I wish I can be an asshole, I just mentally cannot, this why I currently have no girlfriend or have hooked up with one in months. Never ever pay for their anything unless you are bf and gf or unless they will pay you back and you are sure they will, TRUST ME ON THAT ONE!
i have a couple girls that i play the "best friend" card with, it kinda sucks because it always seems like those are the chicks you fall for the fastest. Oh well, i seem to think i do well.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Yeah, I always got the nice label in high school and at first in college. Then after a few months I got a girlfriend and now I am engaged. It is ok to be nice as long as you are confident and be the one to make the move.
How old are you?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
How old are you?
He's 22, if I remember correctly.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He's 22, if I remember correctly.
Sweet Jesus...

TP, enjoy your life while you're still the one controlling it. I wish you the best of luck.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not an asshole and I'm confident in my ability to bag em. I'm kind of like Malaka's last paragraph decribed but without the whole not getting any. Be a sweet talker, be willing to listen, and do things for them like pay for their **** when they're with you. Not too expensive though, little things like food and whatever.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I'm not an asshole and I'm confident in my ability to bag em. I'm kind of like Malaka's last paragraph decribed but without the whole not getting any. Be a sweet talker, be willing to listen, and do things for them like pay for their **** when they're with you. Not too expensive though, little things like food and whatever.
Yeah, i don't take the asshole route too often, although i do pull it once in a while when i meet a girl that i know is probably out of my league.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it's not rape when she has the inability to say no, right?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
So it's not rape when she has the inability to say no, right?
What's this rape you speak of, and how do I do it?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football