Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-18-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Connects with her, and then they agree to have dinner. But he messes that up when he goes to a bar after a show and hooks up with a ringrat, and forgets to go to dinner with his daughter.
Ok...another thing I missed....still doesn't change my opinion...but thanks for tying up the loose ends on that for me. BTW I thought the ending was perfect.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gran Torino was excellent. Been dying to see it since reading what everyone on hear said about it.

Just a crazy old man sits on his porch, drinking Pabst and spitting.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
foozball
Veteran

foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.

watching gran torino right now...even though theres a bunch of racist stuff in the movie (im asian), its a really good movie
foozball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Slumdog Millionaire a few nights ago. Great great movie, now I see what all the hype is about.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Get Smart and was pleasantly surprised. It was a lot funnier than I thought it was going to be. The Rock also needs to be in more movies.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I honestly believe it did. It really is tough to judge acting in a comedy versus acting in a dramatic work like Button, but I would say that Robert Downey Jr. did a better acting job in Tropic Thunder than anyone in Benjamin Button. I'll even add that the role of Tom Cruise was better than everyone, but Taraji P. Henson.
i fell asleep watching tropic thunder

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time. Paul Rudd and Jason Segal is gold casting.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just saw Gran Torino the other night- the best movie i have seen since No Country For Old Men....absolutely brilliant

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought The Prestige, Awake, and Talladega Nights on DVD today
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time.
Yes it does.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time. Paul Rudd and Jason Segal is gold casting.
You mind your own ****hole.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
qft, the commercial had me laughing.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Definitely. Probably my most anticipated movie of 09 behind Ashecliff.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
+Andy Samberg + JK Simmons = brilliance?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JK Simmons is always so, so good.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Slumdog last night. It was a really good all around movie. No real complaints.

I saw The Wrestler tonight, and I thought it was good, but really depressing.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
I saw Slumdog last night. It was a really good all around movie. No real complaints.

wow, i really wanna see the wrestler, heard nothing but good things but i just havent gotten around to it.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
JK Simmons is always so, so good.
For sure. One of my favorites in anything he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
I was supposed to go see it today, but I forgot about North Park's screening schedule and that there was a Sabres game :/
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Just saw religulous. I thought it was definitely entertaining and I certainly share Maher's hatred of organized religion, but I feel a lot of time his interviews he seemed to busy laughing at whom he was talking to instead of drawing out their true lunacy and letting the audience see how rediculous what they're saying was. Now I don't mind that since I see the lunacy just like Bill sees it, but this type of "documentary" can really turn people off who could've been brought to understand with a less arrogant "I don't but atleast I know that I don't know unlike this putz" approach.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:40 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Just saw religulous. I thought it was definitely entertaining and I certainly share Maher's hatred of organized religion, but I feel a lot of time his interviews he seemed to busy laughing at whom he was talking to instead of drawing out their true lunacy and letting the audience see how rediculous what they're saying was. Now I don't mind that since I see the lunacy just like Bill sees it, but this type of "documentary" can really turn people off who could've been brought to understand with a less arrogant "I don't but atleast I know that I don't know unlike this putz" approach.
i watched this a few weeks back and thought it coulda been produced in a much better way. his arrogance throughout the documentary tarnishes his credibility.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:22 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
The Root of All Evil: The God Delusion is a much better and more organized documentary if you are looking for a criticism of organized religion. Its much better in almost every aspect, I recommend it if you like Religulous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSCAR NOMINATION PREDICTIONS

Nominations will be announced Thursday morning, here are my predictions as to what gets nominated in the major categories;

Note: These are not personal preferences, simply what I think will happen.

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY

- Dustin Lance Black for "Milk"
- Woody Allen for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
- Jenny Lumet for "Rachel Getting Married"
- Tom McCarthy for "The Visitor"
- Joel & Ethan Coen for "Burn After Reading"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: Andrew Stanton for "WALL·E
" Robert Siegel for "The Wrestler", Mike Leigh for "Happy-Go-Lucky", and Martin McDonaugh for "In Bruges"

BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

-
Simon Beaufoy for "Slumdog Millionaire"
- Peter Morgan for "Frost/Nixon"
- Eric Roth for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
- John Patrick Shanley for "Doubt"
- Chris & Jonathan Nolan for "The Dark Knight"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: David Hare for "The Reader", Justin Haythe for "Revolutionary Road"

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
- Penelope Cruz for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
- Viola Davis for "Doubt"
- Kate Winslet for "The Reader"
- Marisa Tomei for "The Wrestler"
- Taraji P Henson for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: Amy Adams for "Doubt", Rosemarie Dewitt for "Rachel Getting Married", Freida Pinto for "Slumdog Millionaire"

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

- Heath Ledger for "The Dark Knight"
- Philip Seymour Hoffman for "Doubt"
- Josh Brolin for "Milk"
- Robert Downey Jr for "Tropic Thunder"
- Dev Patel for "Slumdog Millionaire"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: Michael Shannon for "Revolutionary Road", James Franco for "Milk", Ralph Fiennes for "The Duchess", Eddie Marsan for "Happy-Go-Lucky"

BEST DIRECTOR

- Danny Boyle for "Slumdog Millionaire"
- David Fincher for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
- Chris Nolan for "The Dark Knight"
- Gus Van Sant for "Milk"
- Ron Howard for "Frost/Nixon"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: Darren Aronofsky for "The Wrestler", Andrew Stanton for "WALL·E", Stephen Daldry for "The Reader", Jonathan Demme for "Rachel Getting Married"

BEST ACTRESS

- Anne Hathaway for "Rachel Getting Married"
- Meryl Streep for "Doubt"
- Kate Winslet for "Revolutionary Road"
- Angelina Jolie for "Changeling"
- Melissa Leo for "Frozen River"

OTHER
POSSIBILITIES: Sally Hawkins for "Happy-Go-Lucky", Cate Blanchett for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", Kristin Scott Thomas for "I've Loved You So Long"

BEST ACTOR

- Sean Penn for "Milk"
- Mickey Rourke for "The Wrestler"
- Frank Langella for "Frost/Nixon"
- Richard Jenkins for "The Visitor"
- Brad Pitt for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: Clint Eastwood for "Gran Torino", Leonardo DiCaprio for Revolutionary Road"

BEST PICTURE
- "Slumdog Millionaire"
- "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
- "Frost/Nixon"
- "The Dark Knight"
- "Milk"

OTHER POSSIBILITIES: "WALL·E", "The Reader", "Doubt", "Revolutionary Road", "The Wrestler"

Last edited by comahan : 01-20-2009 at 09:34 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so ridiculously excited for Spike Jonze's Where the Wild Things are...it looks incredible
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm so ridiculously excited for Spike Jonze's Where the Wild Things are...it looks incredible
My Favorite book of all time. I actually plan on getting a scene from it done as a half sleeve whenever the stupid Marine Corps changes their tattoo policy
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dev Patel wouldn't be considered the lead?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote