Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-22-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ***Super Bowl Discussion Thread***

Might as well fire this puppy up...

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0101/901190337

LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am picking and rooting for the Cards.

Their defense has been stellar throughout all of the playoffs and are getting a great jump on the OL (offsides?) and cause a ton of pressure on the QB. What has been more impressive is how they are shutting down holes for the opposing RB. There has been no openings for runs and there is only so much a talented RB can do without holes.

Warner has also been money against pressure/blitzes this post season. He recognizes where to go with the ball each time and his WRs can bail him out usually. Whats more to be said about Fitzgerald in the playoffs? The guy is absolutely dominant and cannot be stopped. His ability to beat single and double coverage with his ball skills is outstanding.

Of course, there is a chance that PIT blows ARI out :/

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone think Boldin could come back and have a monster game against the Steelers?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

> Woodley
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shut up hines :)
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My man crush took such a massive blow when Woodley didn't make it a few more picks to the Patriots.

Thankfully, I love the Steelers (even moreso when the Pats squash them!) b/c I have family in SteelerNation that makes the rivalry so much fun. Which means my mancrush is able to continue. Ward on O and Woodley on D . . . how can anyone honestly not like the Steelers???

Pitt wins by less than anyone wants to believe. It will be another great Super Bowl to watch.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
AFIFreak

I agree. Larry Fitzgerald is one of the best wide receivers I have seen in a long time. I picked the Cards at the beginning of the play offs to go all the way.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I thought the cards would lose in the NFC title game before the season and since they've actually met my expectations for them I'm sticking with them to beat the best defense in the league.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the magic number for the Steelers is 28. If the offense can muster 28 points, they win.

My main fear as a Steelers fan is that the Cards get a good return or turnover, somehow get up 10-0 in the first. We are terrible from behind.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does this game remind anyone of the Colts/Bears Super Bowl at all? High powered offense against great defense. I'd say the Steelers D is better, and the Cards OLine is worse than the Colts.

However, both teams have the one key ingredient that every successful Super Bowl champion needs..........................A former Michigan Wolverine!! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But in that one, the Colts were favored and a much better team as a whole.

And the Steelers will win, so that as many Michigan Wolverines have a Super Bowl ring as Tiffin Dragons.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was of course joking about the Wolverines thing, but it was funny when I really started looking at it. This is just off the top of my head.

This year
Steelers-Woodley, Foote
Cardinals-Watson, Breaston, Branch

Amani Toomer

Marlin Jackson, Cato June

Larry Foote

Tom Brady

Tom Brady

That's as far back as I went, but for the last 6 years every super bowl winner has had at least one Wolverine on the roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seven former Wolverines in this years Super Bowl . . . nice

Woodley, Foote, Tuman, Watson, Breaston, Hobson, Branch
Old 01-24-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game will be a blowout: Steelers by two touchdowns.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm expecting this to be a pretty good game. The Cards offense matches up well against our defense and their defense has played great in the playoffs. We might end up seeing a shoot out between Warner and Ben, and the Cards would definately be favored in that type of game.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm expecting a good game but I think the Cards are going all the way...That team is playing incredible right now, Fitz is playing out of his mind and Boldin I think is poised to have a MVP caliber performance with a few scores.

I know the Philly defense isn't Pitt's but they are pretty good at getting pressure on the QB and Arizona picked them apart.

Also nobody has brought up that Whisenhunt and Grimm know that defense very well, and I think that's a key advantage...I also think they would love nothing more then to win this game against Pitt and I really see it playing out that way.

Kurt will probably get the MVP, but Boldin will score a few TD's and Edge will do just enough to keep the chains moving.

Cards 31 Steelers 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Cards will finish it of and shock the world. 28-17. GO CARDS BABY!!!

Bolden will win MVP with all eyes on Fitz
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cards win 13-10 OT. Warner wins MVP. Boldin breaks his leg due to a hit from Troy Polumalu (sp).

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFIFreak View Post
I agree. Larry Fitzgerald is one of the best wide receivers I have seen in a long time. I picked the Cards at the beginning of the play offs to go all the way.
Since what, last year? Randy Moss DID have 23 touchdowns, you know.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no doubt Randy was the best last year, he still is easily in my top 3 but Fitzy and Bolden are both in my top 5
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Also nobody has brought up that Whisenhunt and Grimm know that defense very well, and I think that's a key advantage...I also think they would love nothing more then to win this game against Pitt and I really see it playing out that way.
Why does everyone always focus that Whis/Grimm "Know the defense" which has added Timmons, Woodley, *** and a few other guys that haven't necessarily played the same role or capacity (Such as Troy playing more deep cover 2)..

And no one ever mentions that Dick LeBeau knows Kenny? Dick has a copy of his 2004/2005 Pitt playbook. I'm sure they don't use much different plays/terminology.

Not to mention, we've seen all his trick plays. Even the one he went deep to fitz on against Philly.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Why does everyone always focus that Whis/Grimm "Know the defense" which has added Timmons, Woodley, *** and a few other guys that haven't necessarily played the same role or capacity (Such as Troy playing more deep cover 2)..

And no one ever mentions that Dick LeBeau knows Kenny? Dick has a copy of his 2004/2005 Pitt playbook. I'm sure they don't use much different plays/terminology.

I don't think he knows that defense well enough to know what's coming and what plays they will be running, but I do know he has a feel for the tendencies at the very least, and seeing how well that offense played vs the Eagles I like that small advantage.

That has nothing to do with personnel or players at all, relax and don't make it out to be a bigger deal then what it is because I don't think it's some deciding factor in the game, but I think it's a small advantage for a high powered offense, powered along with the small motivation to beat the team and organization that he wanted to work for and was passed up for.

As far as LeBeau knowing Whisenhunt, yes I'm sure he does but I'm pretty sure Haley will have a bigger hand in play-calling duties then Whisenhunt will, and it's not like Todd Haley was the one who spent time in Pittsburgh...I just like what a veteran like Kurt Warner brings to that offense in the big game with two of the best WR's in the game, I think they will be able to exploit that defense enough to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm expecting a good game but I think the Cards are going all the way...That team is playing incredible right now, Fitz is playing out of his mind and Boldin I think is poised to have a MVP caliber performance with a few scores.

I know the Philly defense isn't Pitt's but they are pretty good at getting pressure on the QB and Arizona picked them apart.

Kurt will probably get the MVP, but Boldin will score a few TD's and Edge will do just enough to keep the chains moving.

Cards 31 Steelers 27
I disagree completely here. That was two years ago, and despite LeBeau still being in charge, both him and Tomlin have upgraded that secondary tremendously. Not to mention the front seven is better. Pitt has the ability to leave their secondary in coverage and even the front 3 can stop the run. Then you get Arizona into longer conversions. Mike Gandy and Levi Brown I don't think will fare too well against Woodley and Harrison. Not to mention Arizona hasn't played a defense as intense and confusing as Pitts. No disrespect to Arizona, they're very talented, but if they can't get the run game going, it will be a long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I was of course joking about the Wolverines thing, but it was funny when I really started looking at it. This is just off the top of my head.

This year
Steelers-Woodley, Foote
Cardinals-Watson, Breaston, Branch

Amani Toomer

Marlin Jackson, Cato June

Larry Foote

Tom Brady

Tom Brady

That's as far back as I went, but for the last 6 years every super bowl winner has had at least one Wolverine on the roster.
I've read that the Volts had a player in the SB for 15 or so years. It ends now because there isn't a player from Tennessee on the Steelers or Cards roster.