Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-21-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Been dating for over 5 years now. She still thinks she can get away with throwing hissy fits when I don't give her what she wants. ;)
and youre just keepin your pimp hand strong lol.

jp, but thats impressive man. 5 years. atta boy
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Been dating for over 5 years now. She still thinks she can get away with throwing hissy fits when I don't give her what she wants. ;)
Wow, when you are proposing?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Wow, when you are proposing?
More than likely after I graduate college. I don't want to be engaged for long and I don't want to be married without a decent job first.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
More than likely after I graduate college. I don't want to be engaged for long and I don't want to be married without a decent job first.
thats definately a good plan.

good thinkin my friend.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When do you graduate/you're at Michigan, right?

Old 01-21-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
When do you graduate/you're at Michigan, right?
December of '09, and no. West Chester University of PA. Didn't have the coin to go to UM and my grades (3.1, 1180 SAT) wouldn't have made the cut.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
December of '09, and no. West Chester University of PA. Didn't have the coin to go to UM and my grades (3.1, 1180 SAT) wouldn't have made the cut.
i figured you were a wolverine for sure!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
i figured you were a wolverine for sure!
I probably could have been if I would have done something useful my first two years of HS. My junior + senior GPA hovered around a 3.8.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That reminds me, I need straight As this semester or I won't have the required 3.5 GPA to get free tuition to UA or AU. Also need a 30 on the ACT, but that should be easier.

It would not be cool to get like a 3.4 and essentially lose out on a couple dozen grand.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
That reminds me, I need straight As this semester or I won't have the required 3.5 GPA to get free tuition to UA or AU. Also need a 30 on the ACT, but that should be easier.

It would not be cool to get like a 3.4 and essentially lose out on a couple dozen grand.
Which one leads for your services?
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I probably could have been if I would have done something useful my first two years of HS. My junior + senior GPA hovered around a 3.8.
Sounds like what I'm doing/ did, haha.

No effort plus Spanish wrecked my grade point average for my first two years. I should be over/ around 4.0 for my final two years, though.

Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
haha same here....i screwed around too much my first 2 years of high school.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Which one leads for your services?
IDK, I haven't got into it too much. Junior right now.

But I would say Bama. AU is more of a tech school and that's not really my thing.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:44 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Relationship advice, not career discussion... haha. You guys in general have no mojo.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My University is FULL of beautiful women. When you're in orientation, the first thing they tell you is that the ratio of men to women is 1:3. It's amazing.

Thing is, i find amazingly beautiful women intimidating. And those are the ones i want.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
My University is FULL of beautiful women. When you're in orientation, the first thing they tell you is that the ratio of men to women is 1:3. It's amazing.

Thing is, i find amazingly beautiful women intimidating. And those are the ones i want.
That's why you account for the fact that many of them are stupid, really helps with being intimidated if you expect stupidity and enjoy the pleasant surprise that occur when you meet one who isn't stupid, or is stupid but is also inebriated and has daddy issues.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All women are crazy. You'll find that out as you live. There's just a matter of what kind of crazy and how well it suits your personality.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 01-22-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, the misogyny on this thread is astounding.

bsaza, EVERYONE, not just women are crazy. Everyone has those skeletons in their closet. You are right when you say you need to find a crazy that suits your personality, but I would take it farther. You need to find a type of crazy that meshes with your type of crazy.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I would tend to agree. I like to think that I'm relatively lucid, but I'm not "normal". I do all kinds of weird stuff, and I'm pretty one of a kind in terms of how I behave. At the same time, I am very self aware, so I'm not "crazy". I am in control of myself, but I like to have fun. There are plenty of people who have no control or who are not self aware, so they're much more unpredictable and ridiculous.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I don't hate women at all. I love women as a group. They're just ridiculous in terms of their wants, needs, expectations, etc. of themselves and others. The lack of rationale from the women I know is outrageous.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
expectations
That's what I have found to be the most difficult to deal with. You cant start out with doing awesome things for her and then not keep it up or top what you did.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I don't hate women at all. I love women as a group. They're just ridiculous in terms of their wants, needs, expectations, etc. of themselves and others. The lack of rationale from the women I know is outrageous.
I love women, but I've met very few women who weren't irrational or stupid, I mean some of the smartest girls I've met have been remarkably quick but crazier than bat **** sometimes. The only one who ever proved an exception made me realize men do have a friend ladder, we just never ever use it.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I love women, but I've met very few women who weren't irrational or stupid, I mean some of the smartest girls I've met have been remarkably quick but crazier than bat **** sometimes. The only one who ever proved an exception made me realize men do have a friend ladder, we just never ever use it.
Quote:
Read your posts after the first sentence. Read them carefully. That is incredibly misogynistic. I'll be the first to admit, I am a misogynist. But I recognize that and am working on it. Really examine the way you think about women and the way you interact with them. You will notice you are misogynists too. Even 6 months ago I would have agreed with you 100%. Hell, look at some of my posts in relationship threads on this board.

I've met very few PEOPLE who aren't irrational and stupid. But I am also a misanthrope, so...
Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Read your posts after the first sentence. Read them carefully. That is incredibly misogynistic. I'll be the first to admit, I am a misogynist. But I recognize that and am working on it. Really examine the way you think about women and the way you interact with them. You will notice you are misogynists too. Even 6 months ago I would have agreed with you 100%. Hell, look at some of my posts in relationship threads on this board.

I've met very few PEOPLE who aren't irrational and stupid. But I am also a misanthrope, so...
I disagree, I'm just loathe certain aspects of most people's personalities, this hatred isn't gender specific, I could just as easily rail on men except the conversation was about women.

Plus I was just proposing a technique for Metsox that I know helps with problems of intimidation.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
no kidding. PLUS, now that you said you'll always put her first, you have this conversation to look forward to:

you: sooo, i'm gonna watch football.
her: but.......i wanna spend some quality time with you.
you: yeah, totally. later. but, big game. kinda want to watch it.
her: remember when you said you'd always put me first? i guess that was a lie.

Me: Little attitude I see. You march into that kitchen right now and make me a sandwich.