Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-22-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I read somewhere that Will Smith and his son Jaden are going to be remaking "The Karate Kid".
Yeah and rumor has it Jackie Chan will be Mr. Miyagi in the movie.

And about the Tropic Thunder nomination for Robert Downey Jr, yeah it is odd for a movie like that to get a nomination. But honestly the job RD Jr. did was pretty incredible... Some people don't like the movie at all, but to me the job he did playing a black man was just hilarious.

And he god a race change for the role right? jk

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished TWBB. Holy ****, that was a wild movie. One of the best performances I've seen by DDL, incredible. Great movie too. I'm a little late to the party but I see now why he got all the hype he did.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Whoa, Springsteen didnt even get NOMINATED?

:|
This is the biggest snub for me, TWO Slumdog songs got nominated over this!? God damn Academy! Also **** The Reader, I'm sure it's decent but that movie just screams Oscar bait.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that gets me is what always happens. About 95% of the people complaining that Dark Knight is better than Reader havent seen The Reader, so how can they say whats better?

I mean, if youve seen both, then thats fine. You can prefer whichever you want. But its like Pans Labyrinth and The Lives of Others a few years ago. Everyone loved Pans Lab, and no one had seen Lives of Others. Everyone was up in arms when Lives of Others beat Pans Lab, and 95% of those people up in arms hadnt seen both movies.

It just bugs me.

Btw, The Reader is HARDLY a Holocaust movie. I thought it would be going in. I was pleasantly surprised.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 01-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The thing that gets me is what always happens. About 95% of the people complaining that Dark Knight is better than Reader havent seen The Reader, so how can they say whats better?

I mean, if youve seen both, then thats fine. You can prefer whichever you want. But its like Pans Labyrinth and The Lives of Others a few years ago. Everyone loved Pans Lab, and no one had seen Lives of Others. Everyone was up in arms when Lives of Others beat Pans Lab, and 95% of those people up in arms hadnt seen both movies.

It just bugs me.

Btw, The Reader is HARDLY a Holocaust movie. I thought it would be going in. I was pleasantly surprised.
The Lives of Others is an excellent film, and I didn't think to begin with TDK deserved an Oscar nod. It's all about The Wrestler.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never ever say a movie is better than another if u havent seen one of them.

Lives of others is awesome (although ive only watched 80% so far)

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It just bugs me.

I'm the one complaining the most and I've seen both so MWAH. And Stephen Daldry is like an ultra poor man's David Mamet yet has gotten way more nominations than him in his career, it's absurd.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
The Lives of Others is an excellent film, and I didn't think to begin with TDK deserved an Oscar nod. It's all about The Wrestler.
The Wrestler is starting to become overhyped. It was a good movie, yes, which is buoyed by a strong performance by Rourke, but there is no way in hell it is a better film the Benjamin Button or Slumdog Millionaire. I had alot of qualms with the style of directing taken by Aronofsky, and while it had its endearing moments, I liked alot of movies better then it this year. Rourke's performance was good, yes, but it wasnt like...ALL TIME good. He will most likely win the oscar, but if you put him next to last years winner, DDL for TWBB, DDL blows him out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
The Wrestler is starting to become overhyped. It was a good movie, yes, which is buoyed by a strong performance by Rourke, but there is no way in hell it is a better film the Benjamin Button or Slumdog Millionaire. I had alot of qualms with the style of directing taken by Aronofsky, and while it had its endearing moments, I liked alot of movies better then it this year. Rourke's performance was good, yes, but it wasnt like...ALL TIME good. He will most likely win the oscar, but if you put him next to last years winner, DDL for TWBB, DDL blows him out of the water.
I think I disagree with almost everything in this post. I think CCOBB was probably Fincher's weakest film since Alien 3 (which is not to say it's bad, but still) and I think The Wrestler is a much stronger overall film. As for Rourke, I think he gave probably the 2nd best performance of this decade (behind DDL in Gangs of New York).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probbaly win an oscar? eh. I think its about 55/45 in favor of Penn at this point actually. Do I agree with that? Not at all. But thats how it looks.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Probbaly win an oscar? eh. I think its about 55/45 in favor of Penn at this point actually. Do I agree with that? Not at all. But thats how it looks.
that's ***...
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frost/Nixon was fantastic. Absolutely brilliant. I know I'm much more fond of it that almost everyone else, but I loved it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Peefington View Post
Notorious dies at the end of Notorious.

Cody is the one who shoots him.
I thought they didnt know who did it?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In rebuttle you are a ******* moron.

Also, I am disgusted by the Oscar noms this year. Gran Torino and The Wrestler getting snubbed is just wrong.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
In rebuttle you are a ******* moron.
I would pay to see you two fight one another.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I think I disagree with almost everything in this post. I think CCOBB was probably Fincher's weakest film since Alien 3 (which is not to say it's bad, but still) and I think The Wrestler is a much stronger overall film. As for Rourke, I think he gave probably the 2nd best performance of this decade (behind DDL in Gangs of New York).
I agree with this. If anything is getting overrated I think it's Button. Visually it's amazing, however overall it's just "very good," not "great." There are at least 4-5 movies I enjoyed a good deal more.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He is a fat daywalker. *****. I would wipe the floor with him.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I agree with this. If anything is getting overrated I think it's Button. Visually it's amazing, however overall it's just "very good," not "great." There are at least 4-5 movies I enjoyed a good deal more.
I also agree. Button is top 10 this year for me but I would not call it great. It was kind of a letdown. I still really enjoyed it but it is not top 5 for me.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Button was technically flawless. Fincher's progression as a filmmaker, maybe not in his material but his actual filmmaking, is astounding. Button may have moved to slow for many, but the film is one of the best overall technical films I have ever seen. Also, Brad Pitt's performance, while not as astounding as say, Rourke's, is one of the best of his career. Fincher's other movies may have been better overall, but I wouldnt sare say Se7en or even Fight Club is a better film technically then CCOBB.

As for Rourke, I could name 10 performances off the top of my head from the past 10 years that were just as good, if not better. But maybe thats just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I dont even think you could call it a fight...Gonzo would stand no chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
He is a fat daywalker. *****. I would wipe the floor with him.
you shut your dirty whorish mouth i have gone over bigger to GET to the fight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Frost/Nixon was fantastic. Absolutely brilliant. I know I'm much more fond of it that almost everyone else, but I loved it.
Oh I loved it too. The rapport between Sheen and Langella was amazing to me. I watched the original interviews on youtube and I thought they were pretty accurate. Plus with Sam Rockwell, Oliver Platt, and Kevin ******* Bacon, you really can't go wrong. :D

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Btw I loved TCCOBB personally, but I'm also a huge fan of Forrest Gump, and I could see some simularities in how it was told and written.

It's a matter of opinion though.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched A Clockwork Orange last night, movie was awesome. In my top 5 for sure.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Just watched A Clockwork Orange last night, movie was awesome. In my top 5 for sure.
Probably my favorite Kubrik right there, even though it's not as grotesque now as it was back then, still fun to read reviews from that era that couldn't get past the violence and sadism of Alexander De Large
Old 01-22-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I first saw CWO a few years back and I still thought it was ****** up. I'm a bigger Full Metal Jacket fan though.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I first saw CWO a few years back and I still thought it was ****** up. I'm a bigger Full Metal Jacket fan though.
FMJ is great for the first half, the second half is less extraordinary, Clockwork to me a is a better movie from start to finish and I love what Kubrik was going for.