Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-19-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About Reed not being able to tackle. I am pretty sure its because of that neck injury, and if gets surgery for that his career is over so I think it is going to be like that for the rest of his career. :(
Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
How dare you diminish Marvin Lewis and to some extent Mike Nolan :D
Sorry to bash those two. You're right, they've been great head coaches in the league. Especially Nolan.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens are fully expected to release CB Chris McAlister this offseason.

McAlister, who went on IR with chronic knee trouble in November, did not attend any Ravens games afterward. The move will save $8M under the cap. McAlister, 32, has some attitude and injury concerns, but he'll be an intriguing name on the market.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

McAlister, who went on IR with chronic knee trouble in November, did not attend any Ravens games afterward. The move will save $8M under the cap. McAlister, 32, has some attitude and injury concerns, but he'll be an intriguing name on the market.
Wow, I didn't know he wasn't at any of the games after he went on IR. That REALLY makes me question how much he himself wants to be in Baltimore next year, let alone how the FO feels about his cap-impact. At this point I would say C-Mac is NOT a Raven next year.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

WOW! I was really banking on him making a fully recovery and coming back, but I never knew he never attended the games. That IMO is being a ***** to the team. I really don't give a **** if hes gone next year. He might be a solid corner, but hes old and has injury corners. goodbye Chris McAlister. Glad to see this will help our cap situtaion. Does this make it any easier to re-sign Suggs, Lewis, Brown, AND Scott?

edit- do you have a link to confirm that?
Old 01-20-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

It was a Q&A Jamison from the Sun did: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...3.story?page=2

and seeing as he hasn't been at team functions, it pretty much supports what I said. If he's not a team player, then he really doesn't need to be here. It doesn't matter if he's the most talented corner, if he doesn't want to play here then he'll do whatever it takes to not play here. Other teams will see this too, so I can't imagine him being a huge loss. You never really know though.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to keep him, I don't care if he didn't show up. Let him play, he'll be fine. If we lose him I will be very angry if we don't end up with one of the top two corners in the draft.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbuagh seems to be a team 1st guy. Cmac is outta here.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the topic of DC and replacing Rex, Harbaugh said named 4 coaches that he is likely to promote. Out of those 4 I want Clarence Brooks.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...acing_Rex.aspx
Old 01-23-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
On the topic of DC and replacing Rex, Harbaugh said named 4 coaches that he is likely to promote. Out of those 4 I want Clarence Brooks.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...acing_Rex.aspx
I agree with Brooks. The defensive line might be the most important in a 3-4, and he would know how to scheme with that in mind. Mattison might be good too, but I want a guy that has extended experience in a 3-4.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:42 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Herman Edwards!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Herman Edwards!!
Eh, I'm not interested in him. He's mainly been a Cover 2, 4-3 scheme guy. I think we should stick with the 3-4, our defensive lineman don't fit a 4-3 nor do our LB's really fit. I'm pretty sure we're promoting from within.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

yeah, Harbaughs made it known that its gonna be a promotion within the coaching staff. I like that decision. I think we'll have a decision by the end of this week. I pray its Clarence Brooks.