Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-23-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Usually these classes will open you up to new films you wouldn't have experienced elsewhere, this list is much to mainstream for my liking. In my American Cinema class we focused on genres of film, such as Film Noir, and it really boradened my perspective on film. All of these movies on the list you have probably seen or will see anyway in the future, I don't see any unifying theme within these films, it's just a who's who of historical cinema, films that you can research and break down yourself because there is already so much information on them. Sure the class will be fun because these are great films, but it really won't open you up to new ways of thinking about film. I hadn't even known what film noir was before my american cinema class, now it is my favorite genre.
See, thats way cooler then my film classs...Film Noir is awesome. KKBB ftw! one of my top 5 movies, and an awesome homage to old film noir flicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KKBB kicked ass, Probably one of my favorites as far as the newer ones go. You should check out Body Heat, its an 80's remake of Double Indemnity, reminds you of a time when Kathleen Turner was super hot, William Hurt is great as the unwitting lover of the femme fatale who is merely a means to her end. Plus there is a Ted Danson sighting!!

Last edited by locseti : 01-23-2009 at 12:50 PM.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav91 View Post
i have a film class this semester and this is the screening schedule:

JANUARY 12 ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT
19 MLK DAY – NO SCREENING
26 THE GRAPES OF WRATH
FEBRUARY 2 CASABLANCA
9 CITIZEN KANE
16 ON THE WATERFRONT
23 SOME LIKE IT HOT
MARCH 2 THE GRADUATE
9 SPRING BREAK – NO CLASSES
16 DR. STRANGELOVE
23 ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO’S NEST
30 RAGING BULL
APRIL 6 BLADE RUNNER
13 UNFORGIVEN
20 SCHINDLER’S LIST
27 TBA

i have to say that i am pretty excited about these movies. they all are very highly rated it seems on imdb and sadly i have yet to see any, so any opinions on favorites?
So many of my favorites on that list, Blade Runner, Cuckoo's nest, Dr. Stangelove, Citizen Kane, Some like it Hot, etc. My film class is doing a lot less films that I've already seen and love.

Here's my list for this semester in film history:
Meshes of the Afternoon
A Study in Choreography for Camera
Visual Variations on Nogucki

first ten minutes of Double Indemnity
The Hitchhiker
The Third One

Bicycle Thieves

Exerpts from:
Chronicle of Summer
Primary
High School

Rashomon (kurosawa FTW)

Breathless

Memories of Underdevelopment

Exerpts from:
Godard
La Pointe Court
Hiroshima Mon Amour

8 1/2 (Fellini FTW)

Don't Look Back

Black Girl

Charulata

Mothlight
The Dante
T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G
Our Trip to Africa
Bridges-go-round
Nostalgia
Excerpt from The Flicker

That Obscure Object of Desire

Ali: Fear eats the Soul

Killer Sheep
Excerpt from Harlan County, USA

Creature Comforts
Excerpts from:
Vagabond
Sans Soleil
Down by Law

Do the Right Thing

Tongues Untied

Sink or Swim
Excerpts from:
Daughters of Dust
Nobody's Business
Murder and MURDER
Tribulation 99

Close-up

Run Lola Run
Excerpt from Chicago 10

The Gleaners and I

Divine Intervention

I'm Not There
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav91 View Post
i have a film class this semester and this is the screening schedule:

JANUARY 12 ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT
19 MLK DAY – NO SCREENING
26 THE GRAPES OF WRATH
FEBRUARY 2 CASABLANCA
9 CITIZEN KANE
16 ON THE WATERFRONT
23 SOME LIKE IT HOT
MARCH 2 THE GRADUATE
9 SPRING BREAK – NO CLASSES
16 DR. STRANGELOVE
23 ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO’S NEST
30 RAGING BULL
APRIL 6 BLADE RUNNER
13 UNFORGIVEN
20 SCHINDLER’S LIST
27 TBA

i have to say that i am pretty excited about these movies. they all are very highly rated it seems on imdb and sadly i have yet to see any, so any opinions on favorites?
That is a really good list. I haven't seen the Grapes of Wrath movie but the book is awesome. John Steinbeck was an amazing writer. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is a good movie but the book is 20x better. Blade Runner is one the best sci-fi movies. Look for the Millennium Falcon in that one ^^. Raging Bull is a great De Niro flick. A lot of classics in that list.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is top 10 for me.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tropic Thunder was surprisingly good. I really never planned on seeing it, but after some of the good things said on this board I gave it a chance. I really enjoyed it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
That is a really good list. I haven't seen the Grapes of Wrath movie but the book is awesome. John Steinbeck was an amazing writer. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is a good movie but the book is 20x better. Blade Runner is one the best sci-fi movies. Look for the Millennium Falcon in that one ^^. Raging Bull is a great De Niro flick. A lot of classics in that list.
I read East of Eden for school and absolutely loved it. Maybe my favorite book of all time, and I've read quite a few.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is top 10 for me.
Have you read the book? It's from Chief's perspective.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just thought I would share this quote:

"Congratulations, to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on its 13 Oscar nominations. See, Americans do support torture."
-Stephen Colbert

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fav. Film Noir movie = The Big Sleep. One of my favorite movies ever. Bogart is a king
Old 01-23-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Tropic Thunder was surprisingly good. I really never planned on seeing it, but after some of the good things said on this board I gave it a chance. I really enjoyed it.
It's a very different movie, definitely not what I thought it would be. It's supposed to be a comedy but I thought it was very well written, not the "laugh out loud" type stuff, more clever humor (well besides the part about Simple Jack).

It was a War Comedy, and I thought it was vey well done.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some parts were awesome, some parts were just flat out bad. The simple jack storyline bothered me, but i was pleasantly surprised by Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaghey. Besides RDJ, who enough has been said about i mean he got a ******* oscar nomination for that role, but Cruise and McIdiot were alot funnier then comedy guys like stiller and black IMO. Overall, not a bad movie, I enjoyed it enough that i might watch it again.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
It's a very different movie, definitely not what I thought it would be. It's supposed to be a comedy but I thought it was very well written, not the "laugh out loud" type stuff, more clever humor (well besides the part about Simple Jack).

It was a War Comedy, and I thought it was vey well done.
It was so funny when Stiller killed that Panda. Then When he walked into the heroin factory and was like "All right, scene 67, P.O.W. camp." I hated Jack Blacks character though, they should have done something better with him. Tom Cruises character was hilarious, as was Matthew Mconaughey's.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black's character was really the only thing I didn't like about the movie.

Now I'm giving In Bruges a chance seeing as everyone who's seen it seems to rave about it.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Now I'm giving In Bruges a chance seeing as everyone who's seen it seems to rave about it.
In Bruges was my #2 movie of last year, behind Button. Such a surprising film, and absolutely spectacular. I bought it as soon as I could.
Quote:
Old 01-23-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm no movie buff or anything like that, but is it possible to overdose on cliches? Because I think I just did while watching The Express...
Old 01-23-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I still feel that people are overrating it a bit. It didn't really jump out to me as a great film. It was ok with quality acting, but I do not feel it is any where close to as good of a film as this board feels.

I'd give it a "B" as far as film ratings go.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first half of It last night after picking it up along with Swingers, Shaun of the Dead, and Dazed and Confused for 40 bucks (I was desperate for something to watch and without a computer most of the time I needed some new DVD's). It had been a while since the last time I saw it and I was not dissapointed. It is such a laughable awesome film. I think it helped that I did not have a clear mind when I put it on. Tim Curry has always and will always kick ass. I also watched Shaun and Swingers for about the 5th time each and they were as great as ever.

I found out last night that along with a Kevin Smith Q/A I am attending I am also going to be attending a film festival hosted by Mr. Smith. For three nights straight he will be at a movie theatre and each night two of his films will be shown with every one followed by a Q/A. The only two movies not at the film festival will be Jersey Girl and Zack and Miri which is understandable. It is going to be awesome watching all 6 movies in theatre in theatre and I am especially pumped about the first night which will be a double feature of Clerks and Clerks 2.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw The Express. Really good movie IMO.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Finally watching Frost/Nixon and all I've gotta say is Nixon with the drunk dial for the ************* win.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray viral marketing

Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:04 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was cool. Sparked my excitement once again. Getting closer.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 01-24-2009 at 03:07 AM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

damnit, I had forgotten how much I wanted to see that movie until I watched that.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:18 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I still feel that people are overrating it a bit. It didn't really jump out to me as a great film. It was ok with quality acting, but I do not feel it is any where close to as good of a film as this board feels.

I'd give it a "B" as far as film ratings go.
I feel the same. Good movie, but borderline top ten of 2008.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight Club is on A&E right now. It must be the 100 and something time I have watched it. I still have nothing on APS though who apparently has watched the movie every day of his life.

Oh and that viral video for Watchmen is glorious. I am so pumped about that movie. I will be at a midnight screening for sure. Dressing up as one of the Watchmen and watching the movie the midnight it opens FTW.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 01-24-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote