Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-24-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Hooray viral marketing

is this official? If so, im super excited about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Fight Club is on A&E right now. It must be the 100 and something time I have watched it. I still have nothing on APS though who apparently has watched the movie every day of his life.

Oh and that viral video for Watchmen is glorious. I am so pumped about that movie. I will be at a midnight screening for sure. Dressing up as one of the Watchmen and watching the movie the midnight it opens FTW.
Not every day...just alot of times. I still see something new every time I watch it. Such a good movie. And Gonzo, Shaun of the Dead=win. Simon Pegg is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I noticed that several people have posted that they have seen the movie Let The Right One In . I can't seem to find it playing in NY does anyone know if it is in the theateres or has it been just been watched via computer?
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyG View Post
via computer?
that^ (10)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanted was fun...lots of bad ass scenes, especially when he hits his "best friend" with the keyboard and near the end where he is just shooting bitches up. haha. As for the "twist"...perhaps it was because, you guys mentioned a twist so, I was thinking about it but, it seemed rather obvious not too far into the movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did not like wanted purely due to the dumb ending.

The rest was alright.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

The rest was alright.
umm, the ending was awesome

giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
umm, the ending was awesome

It was good until Freeman escapes. When Freeman came to his work, I didn't like that.

But what I was referring to was the main character's monologue at the end.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The rest was alright.

I thought Wanted was awful.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
It was good until Freeman escapes. When Freeman came to his work, I didn't like that.

But what I was referring to was the main character's monologue at the end.
I loved the X in post it's and that finally shot, his monologue wasn't anything special but it kept with the tone of the movie and was a solid way to end things.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Wanted wasn't as good as shoot em up, but it was a good graphic mini-series turned action movie.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
it borrowed heavily from a few other movies, but if you look at it and accept it for what it is, I enjoyed it. It was cool to see some of those crazy scenes in theatres.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanted was a billion times better than Shoot Em Up, imo. Wanted is actually a movie I could watch several times over.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-24-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I'll take Shoot Em Up over Wanted.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I thought Shoot em up was boring jumbled mess, that didnt work at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-24-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'll take Shoot Em Up over Wanted.
I concur

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I thought Shoot em up was boring jumbled mess, that didnt work at all.
I thought Shoot em wasn't jumbled at all, it just kept up the frantic pace unlike wanted which really lost a lot of its momentum around the time where Angelina tells her story. Plus I thought the action was cooler in Shoot em up even though there were no bullets being curved.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Ok so I got Bangkok Dangerous in Blu Ray from netflix and started watching this, and I am going crazy over these hot asian chicks. My god that "Ohm" chick is out of this world hot. Anyone but Ness know what I am talking about?

God she is so hot I want to go to Asia and get me nice woman.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout View Post
Ok so I got Bangkok Dangerous in Blu Ray from netflix and started watching this, and I am going crazy over these hot asian chicks. My god that "Ohm" chick is out of this world hot. Anyone but Ness know what I am talking about?

God she is so hot I want to go to Asia and get me nice woman.
I'm gonna have to rent this movie now.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I'm gonna have to rent this movie now.
Panward Hamenee

not exact spelling but go to google and you will find her
Old 01-24-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout View Post
Panward Hamenee

not exact spelling but go to google and you will find her
Is the movie any good other than hot asian chicks? I always liked Nick Cage.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Is the movie any good other than hot asian chicks? I always liked Nick Cage.
Only half hour in, but I think its really cool so far...
Old 01-24-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
is this official? If so, im super excited about it.
Oh, and there's more...

The New Frontiersman can be found at http://www.thenewfrontiersman.net/

And the Veidt Corporation has a cryptic website that just went up : http://76.12.48.112/hfiles/
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
And the Veidt Corporation has a cryptic website that just went up : http://76.12.48.112/hfiles/

Nice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This stuff is getting me excited to see the Watchmen even though I know little to nothing about it.

Currently watching Catch Me If You Can on the television. I really enjoy this movie.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
This stuff is getting me excited to see the Watchmen even though I know little to nothing about it.

Currently watching Catch Me If You Can on the television. I really enjoy this movie.
I'm hoping it's better than the dark knight. That's how good I think this movie could be.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was excited for Watchmen when the trailer came out, but my excitement for it has nearly vanished since then. No particular reason, im just not nearly as excited as I was. Hopefully it stays this way so that I can go into the movie without gigantic expectations.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote