Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Really?

When you're playing deep to not let the deep ball?

Do you know how the Steelers defense works?
10 for 120 regardless of how he got it is a pretty good whippin.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Well thats not good at all and I hate 2 break it 2 you but Fitz has also improved.
I'd disagree. Holding the best WR in the game out of the endzone? And allowing him the small stuff save 2 plays.... I'll take it.

He's going to make his catches and get his yards. Keeping him out of the endzone and not letting him move the chains all game is the key. We did it last time.

I know Fitz has improved. Arizona has improved I'm not downplaying it.

But, they are still only 2-5 against top 10 defenses.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
10 for 120 regardless of how he got it is a pretty good whippin.
Is this another "Stats tell all" argument? 10 for 120 is a good game, but he wasn't in the endzone and we played the deep ball forcing them to play short.. we had a game defense to let him make plays 12 or shorter..

He did.

Again, he's going to get 8-12 catches, the best you can do is limit the yards and TD's. Which, they did.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I'd disagree. Holding the best WR in the game out of the endzone? And allowing him the small stuff save 2 plays.... I'll take it.

He's going to make his catches and get his yards. Keeping him out of the endzone and not letting him move the chains all game is the key. We did it last time.

I know Fitz has improved. Arizona has improved I'm not downplaying it.

But, they are still only 2-5 against top 10 defenses.
Stats at this time of year are meaningless. I also think your offense will be more of a key to winning this weekend depending on which Arizona defense shows up as well.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Stats at this time of year are meaningless. I also think your offense will be more of a key to winning this weekend depending on which Arizona defense shows up as well.
I think the game will be more dependant on Pitt's offense vs. Zona's Defense.

Zona's offense and Pitts defense could both make some plays... it's just who steps on while those 2 are on the bench that will win the game in my opinion.

And I'm just curious if Holmes, Sweed make some plays against that secondary.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

120 isn't good anyway you slice it, and since no one had 1900+ yards on the season, I wouldn't call that just getting their normal yards either.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote