Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yeah, he's really good against the run. He was atrocious in pass defense.
Fixed it for you. Last season he was atrocious, at the beginning of this season he was bad, and now he is mediocre. Still below average, but not horrible anymore. He is the first LB out in passing situations, so it isn't a big deal anyway. Not a huge deal I should say, but his presence in the run game more than makes up for it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Fixed it for you. Last season he was atrocious, at the beginning of this season he was bad, and now he is mediocre. Still below average, but not horrible anymore. He is the first LB out in passing situations, so it isn't a big deal anyway. Not a huge deal I should say, but his presence in the run game more than makes up for it.
No, he still sucks in pass coverage.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway
He did? Wow, I didn't even know that. Either way he deserved it. The Eagles fans saying he is the MVP of the defense this year is no joke. Dawk was the emotional leader, but Mikell was a force on the field.
2nd Team All-Pro. Reed and Polamalu were 1st Team, and Nick Collins and Mikell were 2nd Team.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly my point, he was 2nd team all-pro and we still have guys like etk saying he's not an impressive football player.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I have to say is that I'm glad that there's some love for Quentin Jammer. Besides having stone hands, the guy is really one of the best corners in the league.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pro Bowl is all about statistics or "legacy". Tanard Jackson doesn't have the opportunities that most safeties have (stats) but he does everything that's asked of him and more. Replace Mikell with him and you have a better defense because he's more talented.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u measure Talent with what?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray Lawrence Timmons!!!!!!
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Echo4CharlieJD

How is Jerious Norwood not on that list somewhere?
Old 01-28-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His whole game is reliant on the big play. Can't ever be an effective full time starter. Fits well in a complementary role.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Aaron Rodgers - I know many will call me a homer but what happened during the off-season many thought, not including Packer fans, he would fall under the pressure and fail and not only did he have to play with half of the state of Wisconsin booing him but he also had to play after a HOF. He did this all and had a better season then Favre a year before. Many don't even consider him in the top 5 for the young qb group.

RB: Joseph Addai, Indianapolis Colts
RB: Vonta Leach, Houston Texans
WR: Lance Moore, New Orleans Saints
WR: Dewayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs
TE: John Carlson, Seattle Seahawks
LT: Donald Penn, Tampa Bay Buccaners
LG: Ben Hamilton, Denver Broncos
OC: Samson Satele, Miami Dolphins
RG: Brandon Moore, New York Jets
RT: Tyson Clabo, Atlanta Falcons

RE: Derrick Burgess, Oakland Raiders
DT: Kyle Williams, Buffalo Bills
DT: Barry Cofield, New York Giants
LE: Jimmy Wilkerson, Tampa Bay Buccaners
WILL: Justin Durant, Jacksonville Jaguars
MIKE: Will Witherspoon, St. Louis Rams
SAM: Thomas Howard, Oakland Raiders
CB: Marlin Jackson, Indianapolis Colts
FS: Oshiomogho Atogwe, St. Louis Rams
SS: Yeremiah Bell, Miami Dolphins
CB: Roderick Hood, Arizona Cardinals

DE: Justin Smith, San Francisco 49ers
NT: Kelly Gregg, Baltimore Ravens
DE: Antonio Smith, Arizona Cardinals
OLB: Jyles Tucker, San Diego Chargers
ILB: Karlos Dansby, Arizona Cardinals
ILB: Channing Crowder, Miami Dolphins
OLB: Jarret Johnson, Baltimore Ravens

got bored so I decide to make one.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
The Pro Bowl is all about statistics or "legacy". Tanard Jackson doesn't have the opportunities that most safeties have (stats) but he does everything that's asked of him and more. Replace Mikell with him and you have a better defense because he's more talented.
This is Mikell's first season as a starter, so his "legacy" is even less than Jackson. I don't know what point your trying to make with that post...

In no way am i bashing Tanard Jackson, he is a great player in his own right, but even if I wasn't an Eagles fan I would tell you that Mikell was deserving of whatever accolades he got, and more.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think other than Steelers fan Ryan Clark didn't hit the spotlight till the playoffs, some of his hits are disgusting

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packmann, if you want to put a Rams LB or DB on that list it has to be Pisa Tinoisamoa at WLB and Ron Bartell at CB...everyone in STL rides O.J. nuts and Witherpoon is good but Pisa was finally healthy and as damn good

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K Jeff Reed. Doesn't get the pub as other top kickers, but I believe he is one of the best. Other kickers have a hard time kicking at Hienz and he makes those. I believe he truely is underrated.

Also, Ryan Clark is underrated as well. Real good football player and I am glad the Redskins let him go for Adam Archuleta.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
RG: Brandon Moore, New York Jets
Good call, he was an UDFA so he kind of gets overlooked when the rest of the line consists of first round picks.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Arizona Cardinals.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Chad Greenway should definately be on this list. He really stepped up when E.J. got hurt
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good call, can't remember a young player coming into so much off the field pressure and playing so damn well as a first time starter. 32 total TDs? That's impressive.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PACKmanN, how do you figure Addai is underrated? if anything IMO he's overrated just a little bit. Since his rookie season his YPC has went down, he only averaged 3.5 ypc last year which is below average. And his longest run in 416 carries (2 seasons) is 23 yards.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eww at Kawika Mitchell. He's average.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
PACKmanN, how do you figure Addai is underrated? if anything IMO he's overrated just a little bit. Since his rookie season his YPC has went down, he only averaged 3.5 ypc last year which is below average. And his longest run in 416 carries (2 seasons) is 23 yards.
He is a solid running back but people consider him below average. Plus I don't think he has been healthy since his rookie year and when he is healthy I see a solid back.