Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-31-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about when the Browns changed their Unis to all black and purple ... Superbowl!!!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't take your old crappy self into a bright new future. It does not matter what your uniform looks like people ... arrrrggghhhhhh!!!(although they need a talent evaluator and someone who knows how to push individual buttons to maximize that talent.
Is it this Shack guy? Is it Schwartz? is it Mayhew?

All unknowns.

What I do know is Marinelli had 1 tool in his tool belt ... a hammer. And not every Lion player was a nail, ya know?

<<< the solid throwbacks get my vote by the way >>>

Last edited by SINCE1978 : 01-31-2009 at 05:25 PM.
SINCE1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Easy to buzz when you have an income to pay for it.
i don't know what that means

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
i don't know what that means
He's trying to take a shot at the unemployment rate in Detroit. So basically he's a typical scumbag.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

becasue green bay is the economic wheel that turns America ... what a hater!

that is like us making a cheese comment to him. let it go ...
Old 02-01-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
becasue green bay is the economic wheel that turns America ... what a hater!

that is like us making a cheese comment to him. let it go ...
Oh I already did, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999
What? Working at weight watchers because you have cheese curds flowing through your blood stream?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-01-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, for the fact I'm the personification of a buzzkill, I get labeled as a scumbag as well.

Admittedly, I'm not near as- or ever was, really- sore about the commentary as my response would be led to believe. I just liked the Barry Sanders era look, was rather discouraged to see it 'fixed' with the black, and have some minor dread over how the new unis look in comparasion.

Put it this way; if there are new unifrom designs and they are good, I'm not about to bash them just because I'm from Wis-

...just to be clear on the subject, the whole lot of you are in fact using sarcasm, right? When you call me a buzzkill and a scumbag and so on?
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, for the fact I'm the personification of a buzzkill, I get labeled as a scumbag as well.

Admittedly, I'm not near as- or ever was, really- sore about the commentary as my response would be led to believe. I just liked the Barry Sanders era look, was rather discouraged to see it 'fixed' with the black, and have some minor dread over how the new unis look in comparasion.

Put it this way; if there are new unifrom designs and they are good, I'm not about to bash them just because I'm from Wis-

...just to be clear on the subject, the whole lot of you are in fact using sarcasm, right? When you call me a buzzkill and a scumbag and so on?
This thread wasn't about the black jerseys. There was no reason to be a troll.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how 'bout we get ourselves a freakin' team first hu? what's wrong with INVESTING IN CAPABLE PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I wasn't. You came in and were trolling. Don't be a jerk and troll like that.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08