Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 02-01-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Bootland27
Rookie

Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default New Lions Commercial

It was aired during the super bowl, an absolute joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmA4ynwqTQ
Old 02-01-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootland27 View Post
It was aired during the super bowl, an absolute joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmA4ynwqTQ
tell me this is a sick joke... please tell me this is a sick joke.... please?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Schwartz is the man.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, whatever. It shows that someone actually gives a crap.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When was this aired? Around half time? I must have missed it walking from the bar to a friends house.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-01-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides for the commercial being corny...I have nothing wrong with it.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry, but I can't type "hahahahahahahahaha" enough. Wow.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bootland27
Rookie

Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
tell me this is a sick joke... please tell me this is a sick joke.... please?
They'll do anything to get you to buy season tickets.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bootland27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
When was this aired? Around half time? I must have missed it walking from the bar to a friends house.
Yeah and before kickoff too
Old 02-01-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootland27 View Post
Yeah and before kickoff too
Damn! I may have fallen over if I saw it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-01-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the commercial was just made to show that Jim Schwartz can actually walk like a human.. as opposed to Marinelli's zombie strut.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The commercial probably just aired locally in Detroit.. I didn't see it at all.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Let's just watch the tape.

[And I wish it aired nationally.]

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-02-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Besides for the commercial being corny...I have nothing wrong with it.
a winner? they just went 0-16 at this point they need to be concerned with not being mismanaged... again.

Christ, oh yeah A+ for effort on creeping what remains of the lions fanbase out.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 02-02-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a winner? they just went 0-16 at this point they need to be concerned with not being mismanaged... again.

Christ, oh yeah A+ for effort on creeping what remains of the lions fanbase out.
What are they supposed to say? "Oh, hey lion's fans, ya know what....THE LIONS suck. 0-16, don't buy tickets, why bother?"
Old 02-02-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
What are they supposed to say? "Oh, hey lion's fans, ya know what....THE LIONS suck. 0-16, don't buy tickets, why bother?"
how about they don't throw their money into a SB commercial and spend it on actually getting the team up and running (or passing, whatever)?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 02-02-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
how about they don't throw their money into a SB commercial and spend it on actually getting the team up and running (or passing, whatever)?
1.It's a local commercial
2.what do you expect
3.It's a business, people are trying to make money
Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I say they should've used the money on getting us some damn Cheerleaders.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I say they should've used the money on getting us some damn Cheerleaders.
I second that, or maybe some good Lions hoodies (the ones on their site look Oooglie).
Old 02-02-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For whatever reason, we get FOX Detroit up here in Ottawa....I saw the commercial.

It was pure fromage...my friends laughed at me like crazed donkeys, but whatev. It was something to show that they cared.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

schwartz should of had his shirt off

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should have said Detroit Lions **** em till next year.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote