Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:03 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
I would love to have him on the Jets. But I doubt it because theres no way we give up that much or the Pats give him to us.
Sure, for 3 1sts and 2 2nds ;).
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i be the first on to call tyler thigpen? :D

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Sure, for 3 1sts and 2 2nds ;).
If they trade Farve to the Vikings they won't have a 1st until 2015.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how do you figure the left side of that line is any good what-so-ever besides albert who is average at this point? waters is real old, and not the player he once was, and wont be a player anymore soon enough. i think you will have a hard time finding 3 teams in the nfl with a worse offensive line, and i can give you the lions and raiders.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah favre isnt going to the vikings. i honestly think he will retire for real this time. tough to see many competitive teams that need a qb and dont require the vikes to give up their next 3 drafts.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4 View Post
how do you figure the left side of that line is any good what-so-ever besides albert who is average at this point? waters is real old, and not the player he once was, and wont be a player anymore soon enough. i think you will have a hard time finding 3 teams in the nfl with a worse offensive line, and i can give you the lions and raiders.
Waters is still good and Niswanger is developing nicely at center. Pretty sure I said all of this in my first post.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4 View Post
I still don't get where you ae comming from. Are you saying the chiefs should't go for Cassell and draft a guard at pick number 3? The chiefs have a bad line, wow who didn't know that? Albert was average which is great for a guy who never played he posituion and missed much of training camp. He has the makings of being a top 8-10 LT for the next 10 years. Waters is old yes. The rest of the line is nto good ok.

The Chiefs won't give up 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th rounder for Cassell. it's in those rounds where you find guys to playy guard, center and RT. You don't spend the m,ney on an RT.

What are you tying to say?

OK Should A D- line at best with a stud future LT with or without a need at QB addresses the line with a top 3 pick? Or are you saying who cares about grabbing a franchise qb when you can build the line? You can build the line with rounds 2-7 and FA. Signin Jordan Gross drafting a stud Guard in the 2nd poof line B at the worst and you can still get Cassell.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote