Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Gridiron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Monday Night Miracle
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last time we beat the Patriots. 31-0. Sam Adams rumbles for a TD, and the Bills have some promise after the season opener. Only flaw in the game was Josh Reed's drop of a wide open flea flicker.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Haven't gone to many Giants games. I usually sit home with the family, all my brothers and cousins, and we all watch the game together on the big screen with lots of grub in front of us. We all get together for one day and act as homers together. Its fun times. More of a family gathering coupled with football.

Haven't really gone to any memorable games. I guess the infamous NO "home game" last year.

The panthers playoff game wouldve been the best had the Giants not gotten their ass kicked. :(
I was at both those games as well. The Pantehrs game was definately not fun. :( The Saints game this year might have been even less fun. Driving up there to see a terrible butt kicking on Christmas Eve was not good. However the Monday night Saints home game last year was very fun. A couple of girls from New Orleans drove into the stadium hanging out their sun roof showing everyone their tits. Which is always good. We also had a couple of couches and a keg in the parking lot for the tail gate.
Im an idiot, I completely forgot that I went to the first home game after Wellington passed away. That game was amazing, you felt it in the air. We destroyed the Redskins, and the fans were chanting "Duke!" and everything. It was a special day. We couldve played the 78 Steelers that day, we weren't losing. You just felt it in the air.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns and Falcons in 2002...

"Run William Run"

Greatest moment in sports for me, watching William Green run for 73 or so yards for a touchdown. Cleveland Browns Stadium looked like a sea of Brown and Orange just jumping up and down, and you couldn't hear yourself it was so loud, great moment...

PUT TOGETHER A GOOD TEAM NOW SAVAGE/CRENNEL :twisted:

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago vs Seattle in Week 4 this year. We spanked them 37-6. 8)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the 1st Ravens play off game. My dad got to go to the superbowl.
The only Ravens game I didnt go to or watch was the one were Jamal Lewis broke the record, I was at OC MD for the weekend because of a wedding and I wanted to go to the beach and stuff like that and I missed that game :(
Old 02-20-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink

This year's AFC Championship game.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Bears vs. 49ers

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably the Steelers Dolphins game to open the season this year. It was a really close game right until the end.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24
None

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati Bengals Vs. Kansas City Chiefs i think it was 2-3 years ago when the Chiefs came to town 10-0. Chad guranteed victory and the Bengals flat out dominated them. Rudi went buck wild, and i remember when Peter Warrick ran a punt back to the crib and we all started chanting "Dante Who?" because this was the year when Dante had all those return touchdowns. This game more than anything for me marked the return of the Bengals.

Also, the MNF game against the Denver Broncos the next season was absolute madness. I get chills whenever i see the Leslie Neilson intro/

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only been to one so the Jets and the Bills to end the season last year, Jets won with my boy Vinny leading the way.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

2005 Week 4 Seattle v Washington, game ends in Nick Novak game winning FG for WAS
Just this year Green Bay and Minny
Eli Mannings first visit to Fedex Field, I loved watching him get killed by the Skins D
I also saw Tiki's last game even though it knocked the Pack out of the playoffs essentially.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers/Raiders a while back when Jeff Thomason caught game winning TD in the back of the south endzone at Lambeau :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
Packers/Raiders a while back when Jeff Thomason caught game winning TD in the back of the south endzone at Lambeau :)
I remeber that game and year, with Ray Rhodes UGH :x
Old 02-20-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
dazuck

Redskins Dallas game in Washington this year.

Blocked field goal, ST takes it and we win :D

Amazing finish.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2005 St. Louis Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars, and the 2006 St. Louis Rams @ Green Bay Packers.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2004 Packers-Giants. Favres gets a concussion and the great Craig Nall comes in. Favre puts himself back in and throws a TD. We lost, but I won't forget that game.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants at Titans, this year. Me and my friend were one of the few in our section that actually stayed...and it paid off.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
rocksoff44

JAX vs PIT monday night this year
Old 02-21-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Browns vs Bears.
Trent Dilfer threw 2 tds in the last 3 min of the game and the browns win 20-10.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bills51tuff
Rookie

bills51tuff hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2002 - Bills vs. Dolphins - "Snow Bowl"

2004 - Bills vs. Cleveland - Putting a whooping on the Browns at home. One of the most complete games I've seen.

2005 - Bills vs. Texans - The craziest I've ever heard at Rich Stadium. Ears were ringing for days after.

2006 - Bills vs. Vikings - See above.

2006 - Bills vs. Jags - Last second field goal to win it at home. Long pass from Losman to Parrish to put us into position with seconds left.

Been to many Bills games, so I narrowed it down...a little.
bills51tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
bills51tuff
Rookie

bills51tuff hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Last time we beat the Patriots. 31-0. Sam Adams rumbles for a TD, and the Bills have some promise after the season opener. Only flaw in the game was Josh Reed's drop of a wide open flea flicker.
LOL, I remember that one. Lawyer Milloy's first game as a Bill.
bills51tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Two games come to mind.

Shockey and Dawkins going up for a jump ball for the game winning TD....I assume you know who won the battle.

Annd....41-0.

41-0? Could that be 2001 NFC Championship Game? That game was a precursor to things to come in the Super Bowl.... :roll:

Lets see:

Ravens - Broncos 2001 AFC Wild Card : great game....great Defense...Super Bowl run had begun

Ravens - Browns 2003 : Jamal sets NFL single game rushing record

Ravens - Colts 2007 AFC Divisional Game : result sucked but great game atmosphere

Ravens - Cowboys 2005 : Kyle Boller passes for 4 TD's ... why isn't starting?

Ravens - Panthers 2006 : Kyle Boller comes in to almost get the victory and leads 3 TD drives ... again why isn't he starting

Ravens - Chargers 2006 : Great early season game, HEAP!!!!!!!!!!
Well I never said anything about the Super Bowl and I wasn't at that game, so why would I mention it? And...well, why would you mention it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
The 2005 St. Louis Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars,
I hated that game :evil:

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote