Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-05-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched some Gerald Christian video for the first time, what a beast! Better looking TE prospect than Orson Charles. With our depth chart and TE legacy I hope we can pull him. What a get he would be, could have an impact his freshman year.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Don't sleep on Gore. He has small yes, but he has some serious cuts+speed and I guarantee he will make a large impact at Miami.

Sort of reminds of the Sinorice Moss situation when everyone was saying we were only taking him because of his bro and he wasn't Miami material...

EDIT: Also, I realize you are not saying he isn't Miami material, etk, just that some people are...wasn't calling you out on it. He is a much different back than the 3 (or two) we are bringing in, so I can't compare them like you did, but I do think he is a high quality player that will produce.
It's cool bro. I wasn't saying we shouldn't take him, but I think you know that anyway. All I meant was that he's not as good as Brown, James and Miller....those 3 are beasts.

I like that he brings something different to the table, but he's not as fast and explosive as I'd like for a smaller back. He will definitely have a role and produce tho...

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Joe Wylie to LB.

Steven Wesley to TE.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Bama9507
Rookie

Bama9507 smells like sex panther.Bama9507 smells like sex panther.

I still can't believe they choked away the bowl game....makes me feel better about Utah
Bama9507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Joe Wylie to LB.

Steven Wesley to TE.
Both are what....4th string? Wesley could see PT as a blocker though.

This must mean Harris is healthy and Bailey is staying at DE...?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-05-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even without Harris we have 8 DEs with the Wesley switch. I liked Wesley at DE but we need bodies at TE.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Also forgot about Moncur....nevermind what I said. Bailey could still end up at DT and probably should.

Harris shouldn't see the field much.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-05-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Shannon (might have been another coach) said he won't move to DT unless he gets to like 320. I think he stays in the same role he was in this year, just with more PT.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Both are what....4th string? Wesley could see PT as a blocker though.

This must mean Harris is healthy and Bailey is staying at DE...?
Wylie got potential.

Not expecting much this year but by the time hes a JR he could be a real player for us.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard Wiley got completely jacked up which was pretty unexpected. Can't say I'm disappointed though as I wasn't impressed with him as a safety prospect. I hope he is friends with Demar Dorsey too...
Old 02-06-2009, 09:30 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wylie got potential.

Not expecting much this year but by the time hes a JR he could be a real player for us.
I have no clue about Wylie. Never watched his tape lol. Maybe I will now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a little tidbit from one of the Miami boards, apparently Jacory Harris stormed the court when the Canes beat Wake in bball and was going crazy, throwing up the U everywhere.

I just think that's funny
Old 02-06-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Just a little tidbit from one of the Miami boards, apparently Jacory Harris stormed the court when the Canes beat Wake in bball and was going crazy, throwing up the U everywhere.

I just think that's funny
What a difference between Jacory and Marve.

Jacory goes to Miami basketball, storms the court after a win and celebrates with fans.

Marve goes to the grove, gets drunk and gets arrested.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marve to take 5 visits

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/feb...olleges-bulls/

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Should probably go in the transfer thread. No one here really cares.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Bama9507
Rookie

Don't listen to that Joey guy. Marve is a member of Miami folklore. I'm glad to see it posted here.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post

We are done with his ***** ass, post it else where

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama9507 View Post
Don't listen to that Joey guy. Marve is a member of Miami folklore. I'm glad to see it posted here.
Miami folklore?

Dude of all the stuff in our folklore that we have done you say Robert Marve.

We have a book full of folklore. Marve is a comma in the middle.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Miami folklore?

Dude of all the stuff in our folklore that we have done you say Robert Marve.

We have a book full of folklore. Marve is a comma in the middle.
This Bama guy is just a troll who is not even worthy of a response from you.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bama9507
Rookie

I haven't made one trollish post. I'm just sick of smart mouth board tough guys jumping on people for posting info. You're a typical one joey.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Anyways..Anyone hear anything new about the DC search? What's this about John Lovett's (UNC's DB coach) name being thrown around and the hot rumor? I'd rather have Willie Martinez...
Old 02-06-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama9507 View Post
I haven't made one trollish post. I'm just sick of smart mouth board tough guys jumping on people for posting info. You're a typical one joey.
Says the Bama fan bashing Miami fans on a Miami thread.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyways..Anyone hear anything new about the DC search? What's this about John Lovett's (UNC's DB coach) name being thrown around and the hot rumor? I'd rather have Willie Martinez...
Dick Bumpas is my fav candidate but I don't know. Apparently it should be over by Monday.

Lovett's name has been mentioned but no one really knows the legitimacy of his importance to Randy
Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
I'd rather have Martinez as well.

Too early to be talking candidates tho.

Martinez and JT are the only 2 legit guys we've heard so far. Try this convo again next week and we will likely have alot more to discuss.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Dick Bumpas is my fav candidate but I don't know. Apparently it should be over by Monday.

Lovett's name has been mentioned but no one really knows the legitimacy of his importance to Randy
Eh...

NOt sure about him.

I mean Bumpas runs a great defense but his 4-2-5 does not play to our strengths at all.

Plus I get that Bill Young vibe from him. He'd parlay us into a big payday.

Rather pass.

Joe Tresey is the best guy IMO. His defense is made to get TOs. But I'm not sure he wants to leave the northwest for a long period of time.