Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-06-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Brick is on HBO in just under an hour...think i may stay up and watch it. It's on my "to buy" list so, I'll probably check it out.
I liked Brick. Was pretty good.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Lonely Island is better in vignettes. But yes I liked it, mainly because I <3 Lonely Island and everything with Isla Fischer
I was first introduced to The Lonely Island a few years ago when a buddy showed me Stork Patrol. If you haven't checked their shorts/site out, you gotta. GREAT stuff there, so naturally I loved Hot Rod as well. Man, I need to buy that...

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After watching Part One a week or so ago, I finally found some subtitles so I could watch Part Two. It wasn't nearly as good as Part One but still I enjoyed it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:44 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

After watching Part One a week or so ago, I finally found some subtitles so I could watch Part Two. It wasn't nearly as good as Part One but still I enjoyed it.
Isn't this movie like 5 hours long?
Old 02-07-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The red band for Observe & Report

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Che was awesome...benicio del toro rocks my socks
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Isn't this movie like 5 hours long?
It's a two-part movie, each one is like 135 minutes.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:39 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Che yesterday in both parts, with an intermission in between. And I think I need to go back and change my top 10, really great movie if you have any time I strongly suggest you go watch it. Benicio Del Toro gives a great performance, and just really great dialogue and visuals.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Penn is stunned pal Benicio Del Toro hasn't been recognised for his portrayal of revolutionary Che Guevara in biopic Che. Penn singled out Del Toro as one name the film award organisations had overlooked during his Best Actor acceptance speech at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on 25 January, and he's still struggling to come to terms with the fact the four-hour epic has become the forgotten movie of 2009.

He says, "The fact that there aren't crowns on (Che director Steven) Soderbergh's and Benicio Del Toro's heads right now, I don't understand.

"That is such a sensational movie, Che. Benicio is f**king good in it. And the fact that I'm not running into these people on this awards-party circuit, it's crazy.

"Maybe because it's (Che) in Spanish, maybe the length, maybe the politics."

Penn will compete in the Best Actor category at the upcoming Academy Awards on 22 February for his role in Milk. He will go up against Brad Pitt, Mickey Rourke, Frank Langella and Richard Jenkins.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0672685/

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
"Maybe because it's (Che) in Spanish, maybe the length, maybe the politics."
Most likely, it's all of those. They obviously shed a positive light on the ideas of Communism but it's not like, "oh my god they want us to be Communists!" And if there isn't a problem with the length of Curious Case, I don't see how this would have a problem.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Fanboys, meh, not as good as I thought it would be

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Saw Fanboys, meh, not as good as I thought it would be
but it has Kristen Bell, cant be bad

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
but it has Kristen Bell, cant be bad
That would make Pulse good? haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What is this Pulse you speak of?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well its not bad!!!!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was awwfffffffful. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-07-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
It was awwfffffffful. :)
It has bell, it cant be awful!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
It has bell, it cant be awful!!!!!!
No, renji, it was awful. Stop living a lie.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rat face doesnt make any movie better

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Wow. I agree with bantx. Are the planets aligning?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Wow. I agree with bantx. Are the planets aligning?
haters, u all know Kristen Bell is awesome. She doesnt even have a rat face.

as if u wouldnt hit that

Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haters, u all know Kristen Bell is awesome. She doesnt even have a rat face.

as if u wouldnt hit that
I'd hit it with the back of my hand
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on blu-ray. I love that movie. Easily in my personal Top Five.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I'd hit it with the back of my hand
you are *** though so thats kinda expected

Old 02-08-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I may be some 9 years late but, I just realized Frequency is pretty good movie. haha. I finally watched all of it and it was much better than I ever thought it would be. I'm like the biggest hater of Quaid but, he was alright in this one. I've caught bits and pieces over the years but, never sat through all of it...I was always like, "eww Quaid"...*click*. :) Glad, I got around to watching all of it. A little corny and far-fetched but, I didnt hate it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS