Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
you can have scott, no one really cares about him.
Not who I'm talking about ;)

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol I gotcha. Anyone who takes Scott can prepare for a intense hard working, trash talking guy. He will probably be average to possibly below average in your system IMO. I see Ed Hartwell written all over him. Played great next to Ray, leaves for big $ and you never heard of him since.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont know why this dude is mentioning Vilma and 3-4 teams. Yeah, I dont think he has any interest in that again. He wont be going anywhere anyway but, just saying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:14 AM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If Aso leaves, it wont be to a bad team like Detroit, KC or SF. I could see him in Pittsburgh, New York(both), Minnesota, or New England.
If Aso went to Pitt I'd **** a brick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
If Aso went to Pitt I'd **** a brick
Again, just like a cover2 (Which we actually utilize a lot of now) Aso would be wasted... Teams that utilize zone schemes should kind of steer clear because his price tag is high because he's an amazing Man corner.

NE, Pitt, Tampa2 teams, and GB are teams that utilize a ton of Zone (GB doesn't but will with Capers 3-4)

Pitt doesn't have the money to sign Aso anyways.. and if they did, they'd sign McFadden cheaper and bring in a guy like Goff or Tauscher.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:00 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vikings must sign vernon carey. also picking up TJ houshmanzada would be sexy too.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
"This guy is in the mold of a Heath Miller or a Chris Cooley"

Heath Miller and Chris Cooley are nothing alike.
They are all white, that makes them alike...
Old 02-06-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Of all those, the ones in bold are ones the Niners will realistically look at.
I'd go after Suggs over any of those guys.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I'd go after Suggs over any of those guys.
Over Aso? Suggs gets 2nd on my list but Aso IMO is the best shutdown CB in the Nfl. Ofcourse then comes Revis who will be just as good soon
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:17 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the guy who wrote this a Lions fan or something? He has the Lions in the running for basically every FA on that list. Who the hell wants to come here and play for the Fords =\
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:20 AM    (permalink
Wyndham
Rookie

Wyndham hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If Aso leaves, it wont be to a bad team like Detroit, KC or SF. I could see him in Pittsburgh, New York(both), Minnesota, or New England.
Conceptually stupid.

Aso will go where the money is, just like everyone else. Just ask Jason Taylor what such absurd thinking does for you.
Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Over Aso? Suggs gets 2nd on my list but Aso IMO is the best shutdown CB in the Nfl. Ofcourse then comes Revis who will be just as good soon
The Niners can't afford to pay both Asomouga and Clements. We need pass rushers.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Deangelo Hall gonna be a FA this year? Thought he signed a one-year deal wit the skins.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Again, just like a cover2 (Which we actually utilize a lot of now) Aso would be wasted... Teams that utilize zone schemes should kind of steer clear because his price tag is high because he's an amazing Man corner.

NE, Pitt, Tampa2 teams, and GB are teams that utilize a ton of Zone (GB doesn't but will with Capers 3-4)

Pitt doesn't have the money to sign Aso anyways.. and if they did, they'd sign McFadden cheaper and bring in a guy like Goff or Tauscher.
Ahh I gotcha, I fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
lol I gotcha. Anyone who takes Scott can prepare for a intense hard working, trash talking guy. He will probably be average to possibly below average in your system IMO. I see Ed Hartwell written all over him. Played great next to Ray, leaves for big $ and you never heard of him since.

I remember Hurtwell.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
If Aso went to my Jets I would go streaking. Lol him and Revis would be the best pair of corners ever IMO.
yeah that'd be unfair.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the heck is OJ Atogwe nor Ron Bartell there?

Either way, I want them resigned and for the Rams to grab Karlos Dansby and James Butler or Jordan Gross and James Butler.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won't happen, but just seeing the Bills as possible suitors of Jason Brown in this random article made me happy. I'll be hoping for him or a good linebacker, but I'm not getting expectations up for anything. It'll be fun to see what we do, it's sooner than I thought.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote