Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fantasy Forum Offseason-Eagles War Room

Here you can provide input and evaluate the current forum mock going on. Remember the more opinions the better.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 02-05-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Can you post a link please?

Right now if there were three players we could get off and get something in return it'd be Sheppard, Parker and Brown.
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:45 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DT-Amon Gordon
WLB-Charleston Hughes
FS-Byron Parker
LT-King Dunlap
OG-Mike Gibson

I would add these guys to your roster in the main page, both linemen wre on IR last year and at least Dunlap has a good shot at making the team. Amon Gordon was signed off of waivers from the Texans earlier this week, and both Hughes and Parker were signed from CFL leagues. They just gave "LB" and "S" designations in my newspaper, but going off of their size, thats where I'd put them. Hughes could maybe be a MLB. Maybe if one of us check the team page it'll say. I posted about those three signings in the team thread if you want a little more info.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Joselio Hanson was a FA, I'm probably wrong, but I could've sworn he was a FA.

Oh yeah, and with Housh getting the Franchise Tag, we'd have to give up at least a first, and I think in this situation it would be better for the Eagles to get Boldin, now more than ever, since we could get more value in that trade, if it were to happen.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Any offers for Reggie Brown?
Old 02-07-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got a 5th for him from Houston I believe.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Houston? Wait and see if anything better comes.

Meanwhile, I think it'd be reasonable to offer the Rams our 5th (which was Cleveland's originally) with Juqua Parker for Torry Holt. If they don't bite offer our 4th.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Holt's already been traded and Brown is gone too.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

So we took the Houston deal?
Old 02-08-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Yes, Its finalized.

Old 02-08-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Twista stop trying to deal Juqua in the other thread. First of all he isn't going anywhere and second of all you didn't even ask us. Not to mention if you have an offer just PM the GM, don't post it in the thread.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

I asked in here and no one said anything.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

It's all cool, don't worry about it...