Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 01-17-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
MURPHMAN
Rookie

MURPHMAN hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Peppers probably gone

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3839736

Wants to play for a 3-4

http://www.heraldonline.com/665?plck...tId=b logDest
MURPHMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I haz Juliuz?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think we knew this after the last few weeks. He has had a deal laid out for him that was huge, he just doesn't want to be here at all.

I wish we could get something out of this by trading him.

This whole thing:

"He feels that he can thrive in another system. While he has been selected to four Pro Bowls and designated as an All-Pro during his career, he feels that he has yet to develop to his full potential. This is the case of a great player who seeks to become an elite one."

Just says to me that he doesn't like the Fox defense at all and wants to be on a firey team.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

We would love to have a guy like that in Baltimore... I just don't think we can afford his Cap #... watch for him to end up in NY with the Jets... if Rex Ryan gets hired there...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll take him in New England! Peppers, Adalius, and Mayo in the same LB corps would be beastly behind that DL!
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
FirstAndGoal
Rookie

FirstAndGoal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think it's funny that Pep wants to go to another team so that he can reach his full potential. It's really his fault that he hasn't reached it because he takes plays off.

Sig by DLS42
FirstAndGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAndGoal View Post
I think it's funny that Pep wants to go to another team so that he can reach his full potential. It's really his fault that he hasn't reached it because he takes plays off.
Boring schemes makes bored players.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
james.mcmurry
Rookie

james.mcmurry hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think that the best option is for us to franchise him and then trade him for picks (like Jared Allen last year). I think we could probably get similar value; a first, a third, and a fourth maybe.
james.mcmurry is offline   Reply With Quote