Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.

I keep hearing Browns fans spouting off about how Jerome Harrison can't carry the load. Now everyone is saying it?

Why can't he carry the load? He is a very good pure runner, can catch out the backfield and is difficult to tackle. His senior year at Washington State he had 1900 yards on 308 carries, including 7.6 yards per carry against USC!

Don't tell me he is too small, 5'9" 210 is plenty big for the NFL.
Pb&j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
difference is and it was pointed out on radio here.IIRC Corey Dillion grew tired of losing and was never accused of assaulting women or spitting drinks in their faces.LJ does'nt care about winning the only year he has'nt asked out of KC was the year he signed his new deal
Even though I agree that the situations are different, just thought I'd point out Dillon's arrest record (don't believe any happened after he was drafted).

Arrested for: DUI, theft (twice), intent to sell cocaine, obstructing a police officer (thrice), resisting arrest (twice), assault (five times), criminal trespass, malicious mischief (twice), reckless endangerment (twice)

He did assault his wife. However, he turned things around, Johnson has not shown this to be likely, nor is he as productive as Dillon was.

Dillon's last year here he wasn't bad, just had some injuries. That led to Rudi taking his carries which lead to him being more unhappy. He was not nearly the headcase that Johnson has been lately.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We (Seahawks) don't want Larry Johnson, sorry.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he's cut, I'd like to see the Saints pursue him. I think we are fine at RB honestly, but he's so talented, I wouldn't want to just let him get away easily.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably a rediculous idea but might as well throw it out there...

Cassel for LJ and a Draft pick?

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
This is probably a rediculous idea but might as well throw it out there...

Cassel for LJ and a Draft pick?
and a 3rd ? SIGN ME UP lol
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like a 4th but would take a 5th even that might be asking to much they might just have to cut him.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

Willis McGahee and a 3rd for Larry Johnson.
I like LJ better and hes from right outside Baltimore so he'd be right at home.
I don't like McGahee at all, and as a trueravens fan i say
get da fack outta hea

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see him ending up in New England a la Corey Dillon. Just my thoughts.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote