Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-10-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.joblo.com/video/joblo/pla...cera-yir-shout

lol don't know if anyone has seen that

lol Michael Cera

95% sure it was staged.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Michael Cera...I was watching Frequency the other day and Michael Cera is Jim Caviezel's best friend's son in it. Ha. Who knew? It's always awesome when you see these guys in older movies, before they made it big.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:20 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Speaking of Michael Cera...I was watching Frequency the other day and Michael Cera is Jim Caviezel's best friend's son in it. Ha. Who knew? It's always awesome when you see these guys in older movies, before they made it big.
I liked Frequency
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
I liked Frequency
I used to like that movie but for some reason I don't anymore.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing that urked me with Into the Wild was the fact that he wrote in all caps. Did he really do that?

Also, I do agree that he wasn't as bright as they made him about to be but, it's a movie...and it was a good one. Even though, they dont get into everything, I still think it's amazing what he did in the long run. I def. wouldnt call him genius, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What the ****? Donnie Darko at 2 above 800 better movies?
I agree with putting it in the top 10 but having it over the Usual Suspects is ******* crazy to say the least.

Eraserhead, Memento, City of God are all top 10 IMO.

Seeing Buffalo '66 on the list makes me a happy Fischbowl

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I used to like that movie but for some reason I don't anymore.
I'm surprised I like it. I normally hate everything Quaid is in. blah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2009, 10:55 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only thing that urked me with Into the Wild was the fact that he wrote in all caps. Did he really do that?
I do that. I'm not sure about him really. I got in the habit from Tech Drawing and CAD classes.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/11990378

Inglorious Bastards trailer!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

pure unadulterated badassness...that is going to be one hell of a movie if I do say so myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That is the greatest thing ever........August 21st will forever be marked on my calendar

Old 02-11-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well that just looks like all kinds of badass.

Last edited by Paul : 02-11-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I didnt know Samm Levine was in that movie. Looks good, wish they would have shown Mike Myers.

Pitt's acting is a bit cheesy/strange...that's the point, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-11-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So much win in this teaser.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that it's going to be one of Tarantino's most violent movies.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I didnt know Samm Levine was in that movie. Looks good, wish they would have shown Mike Myers.

Pitt's acting is a bit cheesy/strange...that's the point, though.
And BJ Novak! And Paul Rust! Comedy People in a war movie!

Old 02-11-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be sick. The strength of Tarantino movies are always his dialogue. Brad Pitt is going to be studly as usual. It seems really different from the rest of his movies. Does anyone know when it comes out?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

August 21.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:

"Natzis" Lol love how he says that. Can't wait for this though.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks good. I don't like how the trailer has the "through the eyes of Quentin Tarantino" line.. Just kind of overshadows the whole thing.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Looks good. I don't like how the trailer has the "through the eyes of Quentin Tarantino" line.. Just kind of overshadows the whole thing.
Meh, I think it kind of puts a twist on the whole genre.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Just watched it. If you are a Futurama fan you will like it a lot.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just saw slumdog millionaire this past sunday- absolutely remarkable

its a little cliche in some areas but it was probably one of the most impressively shot and directed and movies ive seen in a while

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diane Kruger = EPIC WIN

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone gonna watch the new Friday The 13th? It doesn't have Tommy Jarvis! I'll probably end up watching it. I grew up watching horror movies because of my older brothers and our friends who were twins. I saw most of the Friday the 13ths and Nightmare on Elm street at like 7 or 8. Scared the **** out of me as a kid.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote