Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I was only kidding I'm a big promoter of anytime- beers. One of my favorites is the occasional shower beer.
LOL! Shower beer! Not much takes away a hangover better than drinking a can of bud light in a hot shower on Sunday Morning.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what's your favorite Mexican beer? I got to go with Negra Modelo

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
what's your favorite Mexican beer? I got to go with Negra Modelo
Dos Equis. Yummy.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Dos Equis. Yummy.
Pacifico Clara. Cerveza mas fino

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Je prefere aussi Pacifico.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Definitely, although, for the most part, Mexican beer sucks. Pacifico is the only kind that I like at all. Tecate tastes like used motor oil.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was only kidding I'm a big promoter of anytime- beers. One of my favorites is the occasional shower beer.
i'm down with the shower beers.

i have a ledge with the window in my shower that's perfect for holding a bottle.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i'm down with the shower beers.

i have a ledge with the window in my shower that's perfect for holding a bottle.
I thought shower beers were a personal past time. Glad to hear others do it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what's your favorite Mexican beer?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought shower beers were a personal past time. Glad to hear others do it.
i drink for breakfast.

seriously. i have no qualms about opening a beer up for breakfast if i am having cold pizza.

then again i tend to shower at night, so.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i drink for breakfast.

seriously. i have no qualms about opening a beer up for breakfast if i am having cold pizza.

I'm probably the only person who dosent like beer with pizza. Icky.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
i drink for breakfast.

You're awesome! I hope you don't do it on work days though.

I don't think I've ever had beer for breakfast persay but I have not eaten breakfast and then cracked a beer around 11. It's a hell of a way to start your day
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i drink for breakfast
True story: I was commuting to UT-Dallas at 7-something in the morning and I pass by the guy on the tollway, look over and he's riding in a nice BMW, wearing a suit and all that, but the best part: the dude was drinking a tall boy of Lone Star. It made my day.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
True story: I was commuting to UT-Dallas at 7-something in the morning and I pass by the guy on the tollway, look over and he's riding in a nice BMW, wearing a suit and all that, but the best part: the dude was drinking a tall boy of Lone Star. It made my day.
That's g-status
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:58 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm probably the only person who dosent like beer with pizza. Icky.
not the best beer food. there are certain foods that i'd rather have with a soda.

Pizza and Root Beer was always a great combo for me.
Anything grilled requires beer. no exceptions.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
not the best beer food. there are certain foods that i'd rather have with a soda.

Pizza and Root Beer was always a great combo for me.
Anything grilled requires beer. no exceptions.
I'm not sure if I'd be able to grill anything properly without a beer in my hand.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:28 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
most italian (in general) goes poorly with most beers. that said, depending on what's on the pizza...

i'd even disagree on the grilling... some premium steaks (assuming proper condiments and not like, a1 or some other sacrilege) just don't go right with a beer. burger/brat/hot dog, otoh...

i tend to find mexican always goes with a beer. thai/vietnamese/nepalese also go well with a good beer.
ok, yes. a very well prepared piece of red meat does not go the best with beer. i enjoy a red wine with a good steak. the only time i enjoy wine. and, yeah, if the steak needs A1, then it could also qualify for a beer.

and, yeah, really disagree on the asian food. that's always soda or water territory for me.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
man. nothing better than home cooked thai food (when i was in bangkok) with a singha or tiger.
I'll assume you also listened to Murry Head while doing so?

they get smoked.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Negra Modelo is the truth.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a Belgium Beer Fesitival in Baltimore this weekend, that I might be checking out. I've lost 10 lbs since Jan 1 while severely limiting my drinking, but I think I may put back on half of it this weekend.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i've never actually heard "one night in bangkok" as far as i'm aware...

i think my dad's stepdaughter had the thai version of barney on or something.
You went to Thailand without hearing this first? A shame.

they get smoked.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is NFLDC enjoying this fine evening?

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

^you suck at drinking beer.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For a light beer Coors is better than most. But by all means drowe, continue to be a cool guy and insult people for drinking stuff that you don't care for.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not a 28 year-old Wisconsin :(. I get what I can pay for. I can't afford Wiennergaggen Spritzel Premium Lager quite yet.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote