Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2009, 03:00 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished There Will Be Blood. Apparently not my type of movie because I was very meh on it.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:50 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Just finished There Will Be Blood. Apparently not my type of movie because I was very meh on it.
I agree. I mean, I thought the acting was great and it was very well made. It just bored me.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:00 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:05 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sarf where are you :(
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:15 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I agree. I mean, I thought the acting was great and it was very well made. It just bored me.
Yes, very little blood was spilled contrary to what the title may lead you to believe...great movie to watch if you want background noise when your trying to fall asleep.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:43 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its an amazing movie. One of my all time favorites. It like, drips... with pure genius!

Daniel Day Lewis, with one of, in my opinion, the best performances EVER. To me he was already one of the best actors of all time, but TWBB put him up there in a class where its just he and Brando.

Last edited by comahan : 02-14-2009 at 06:46 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
in a class where its just he and Brando.
What? Humphrey Bogart > Brando. Hell, I'd even put Jimmy Stewart and Cary Grant before Brando.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think its an amazing movie. One of my all time favorites. It like, drips... with pure genius!

Daniel Day Lewis, with one of, in my opinion, the best performances EVER. To me he was already one of the best actors of all time, but TWBB put him up there in a class where its just he and Brando.
The movie was ruined for me because I came into it having no clue what it was about. I just heard the name and seen people said it was good so I went into it thinking it was going to be some cruel moving with mad killing. So when it ended up being what it was I was disappointed. I can see where people would think it was a real good movie. I just had the wrong Idea about it.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What? Humphrey Bogart > Brando. Hell, I'd even put Jimmy Stewart and Cary Grant before Brando.
Thus to "To me..." part.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=comahan;1491927]I think its an amazing movie. One of my all time favorites. It like, drips... with pure genius![quote]

Wat???

I have heard a few people talk about how great that movie was and i just don't get it.

I thought that it was awful. The only thing that kept me awake was the horribly annoying score.

So i ask, without sarcasm, why is that movie so good.?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thus to "To me..." part.
Fair enough.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Yes, very little blood was spilled contrary to what the title may lead you to believe...great movie to watch if you want background noise when your trying to fall asleep.
Says the guy who didn't even see the whole movie...
Old 02-14-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=The_Dude;1492232][quote=comahan;1491927]I think its an amazing movie. One of my all time favorites. It like, drips... with pure genius!
Quote:

Wat???

I have heard a few people talk about how great that movie was and i just don't get it.

I thought that it was awful. The only thing that kept me awake was the horribly annoying score.

All movies are subjective, it's all opinion, so a movie can't really be "good" because no matter how "good" or widely accepted it is someone will still hate it.

Just a couple of the reasons I loved it:

1. Amazing acting, DDL and Dano turned in impeccable performances in my opinion.
2. It was beautifully shot, each scene was shot better than the next.
3. One of the best endings I've ever seen. DRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE!

The character of Daniel Plainview is one of the most interesting characters I have ever seen in film or on television. I was just fascinated by how much of a ruthless, greedy, selfish, manipulator he was and how he would stop at no cost to get what he wanted. It makes quite the social statement that no matter how successful you become you can still not achieve happiness through monetary gains. He was just as much as a bitter prick at the end as he was in the beginning.

I don't think the movie is for everyone, especially if you are expecting some dim-witted movie where 150 guys are brutally hacked into pieces, with gratuitous sex scenes sprinkled in between (not that theres anything wrong with those movies)

It's really a hate or love type movie and I am one of the group that loved it.

This leads me to one of my pet peeves, I HATE when people go "this movie sucked, that movie sucked" like its a matter of fact. It's all opinion, you don't like a movie, it doesn't mean it sucks, it means you personally didn't like it. Not everyone has the same taste as to whats good or bad, its all subjective. BTW This isn't directed specifically to the user I quoted, I am just going off on a tangent.

Last edited by ccB : 02-14-2009 at 03:46 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Just a couple of the reasons I loved it:

1. Amazing acting, DDL and Dano turned in impeccable performances in my opinion.
2. It was beautifully shot, each scene was shot better than the next.
3. One of the best endings I've ever seen. DRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE!
See I agree with all that, but the movie just bored the snot out of me. I appreciated it as a film it just couldn't really hold my interest.

BTW, The Godfather is on AMC.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
See I agree with all that, but the movie just bored the snot out of me. I appreciated it as a film it just couldn't really hold my interest.

BTW, The Godfather is on AMC.
I understand how it could do that to people, especially if you aren't especially interested in American history, not saying that if you are interested in American history you will love it or anything. All this talk of TWBB is making me want to watch it again.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The title throws everyone off. It's a brilliantly directed, acted, filmed, and written film.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wat???

It was actually extremely well accepted...sure, the average movie fan may not have liked it or "got it"...I myself, wasnt exactly blown away either or even focused the entire time but, that would put me in the minority. You'd find there are a helluva lot more people that loved that movie than hated it.

I would however, have to agree that the score sucked, though...a lot of it was just annoying noise passed off as music, imo...like in that opening sequence. That crap was getting to me...I wanted to skip right over it. If anything was really overrated about the movie, I'd say it was the score.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Burn After Reading today... actually thought it was really funny.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone on here actually a fan of the Matrix series? It just seemed to get worse and worse, imo. I could see why a lot of people didnt like the series as a whole...probably because, they didnt really understand what the hell was actually going on. I got it but, I still dont think the series as a whole was all that great and the ending for the 2nd and 3rd installments were terrible. geez. All and all they were just really corny and the writng became more cliched as the series went on. Should have stopped after the 1st or maybe even the 2nd, if you actually ended it there, which they could have if they wanted to.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would advise trying to find the "dezionized" version of the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies. They're still stupid, but they're much less intolerable (plus they're shorter, which helps).
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I would advise trying to find the "dezionized" version of the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies. They're still stupid, but they're much less intolerable (plus they're shorter, which helps).
I once saw Pulp Fiction in chronological order. It was weird but still entertaining.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Im curious to how many Bogart, Stewart, & Grant movies you've actually seen. So many people list all time 'great' actors & movies as bests simply because thats a general consensus among people of 'knowledge'. I see this ALL the time, its funny when you ask someone their favorite films of these people they just listed as amazing & they cant even name more than 2-3 of them. This is the internet so anyone can just imdb someone and start listing things off in a thread like this, but I think you get my point.

Anyways, I would take Gregory Peck over all of those previously mentioned actors. Admittedly I don't think Ive seen anything with Stewart, but I have seen entirely too many Bogart films.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Is anyone on here actually a fan of the Matrix series? It just seemed to get worse and worse, imo. I could see why a lot of people didnt like the series as a whole...probably because, they didnt really understand what the hell was actually going on. I got it but, I still dont think the series as a whole was all that great and the ending for the 2nd and 3rd installments were terrible. geez. All and all they were just really corny and the writng became more cliched as the series went on. Should have stopped after the 1st or maybe even the 2nd, if you actually ended it there, which they could have if they wanted to.
I loved the first one. The other two were horrible.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Im curious to how many Bogart, Stewart, & Grant movies you've actually seen.
I have this fascination with black & white movies and just older movies in general. It started about 4 years ago, when I watched that like AFI top 100 movies special that is on TV from time to time. I became interested in the movies that they had listed, so I just started watching them and then I really found an interest in watching old films. Thanks to a combination of the internet, tons of free time as a college student and Netflix, I was able to fuel that addiction. I don't expect you to believe me but that's how it is.

Anyway, I finally got around to watching this:

I came away totally impressed. It was a pretty legit horror movie and I can't wait for the sequel.

Old 02-14-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved everything about There Will Be Blood. For about half of the movie I was leaning out of my seat towards the screen. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and that is not just me using the expression. I thought the performances were incredible all around (not just DDL). The score was one of the greatest I have ever heard and IMO rivaled even Ennio Morricone scores at his peak. I hear a lot that there was no story and everything was boring but I was fascinated by all of the character interactions and I was always left wanting to know what happens next. It is really hard for me to put into words how great I thought the film was. It is one of the very few movies I have put in my top 50 immediatly after seeing it.