Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-15-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I loved everything about There Will Be Blood. For about half of the movie I was leaning out of my seat towards the screen. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and that is not just me using the expression. I thought the performances were incredible all around (not just DDL). The score was one of the greatest I have ever heard and IMO rivaled even Ennio Morricone scores at his peak. I hear a lot that there was no story and everything was boring but I was fascinated by all of the character interactions and I was always left wanting to know what happens next. It is really hard for me to put into words how great I thought the film was. It is one of the very few movies I have put in my top 50 immediatly after seeing it.
I think in the end There Will Be Blood will be appreciated MOST by the people who make and take part in film. The people who seem to love it the most are the ones who see what amazing things have been done in every facet of movie making.
However, it is not a film to sit down and let it entertain you. It is a film that you must engage yourself in to fully and utterly enjoy. It is not a film in which will engage the viewer. This is where it fails in many aspects to the average viewer and why many average viewers would not appreciate it.
I have had my parents and other friends who like movies but are not 'into' movies. They complain with a lack of story like you have mentioned. This is why the film is great if you want to be in it, but if you want to be entertain, it fails.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I think in the end There Will Be Blood will be appreciated MOST by the people who make and take part in film. The people who seem to love it the most are the ones who see what amazing things have been done in every facet of movie making.
However, it is not a film to sit down and let it entertain you. It is a film that you must engage yourself in to fully and utterly enjoy. It is not a film in which will engage the viewer. This is where it fails in many aspects to the average viewer and why many average viewers would not appreciate it.
I have had my parents and other friends who like movies but are not 'into' movies. They complain with a lack of story like you have mentioned. This is why the film is great if you want to be in it, but if you want to be entertain, it fails.
For sure. I have no doubt I appreciate the movie more because of the amount of movies I watch and the types of movies I watch. Also I think I can appreciate it greatly because I have made movies, ****** ones but still, and I know how ******* difficult it is to pull of the technical side of the film that brilliantly. I just really bought into the film and fell in lovef with the characters and the story and to this day I will put the movie in every know and again and either watch it while I am doing something else of just take the whole thing in fully again. I have met many people who do not like the film and while I still do not understand why it is not universally hailed as brilliant I can understand that Paul Blart Mall Cop made more money in the box office than There Will Be Blood.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For sure. I have no doubt I appreciate the movie more because of the amount of movies I watch and the types of movies I watch. Also I think I can appreciate it greatly because I have made movies, ****** ones but still, and I know how ******* difficult it is to pull of the technical side of the film that brilliantly. I just really bought into the film and fell in lovef with the characters and the story and to this day I will put the movie in every know and again and either watch it while I am doing something else of just take the whole thing in fully again. I have met many people who do not like the film and while I still do not understand why it is not universally hailed as brilliant I can understand that Paul Blart Mall Cop made more money in the box office than There Will Be Blood.
Yes I understand as well. There Will Be Blood is easily my favorite movie of the past 5 years even though I have no experience with movies. It really appeals to how a person watches a movie. Many people watch a movie that they can escape from, and that is absolutely necessary but TWBB is not that movie.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A fact that eluded me the first time I watched TWBB is that Henry is played by Roy Boy from Canadian Bacon. Outstanding.
Anyway, I agree that it was a fantastic movie. One of the best in recent memory.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes I understand as well. There Will Be Blood is easily my favorite movie of the past 5 years even though I have no experience with movies. It really appeals to how a person watches a movie. Many people watch a movie that they can escape from, and that is absolutely necessary but TWBB is not that movie.
I agree it is not for everyone. I just love hating on the movie going public just because it seems I can pick the shittiest movie that is being released every week and most of the time it will become the highest grosser.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
I agree it is not for everyone. I just love hating on the movie going public just because it seems I can pick the shittiest movie that is being released every week and most of the time it will become the highest grosser.
Wild Hogs man, Did you see that crow hit that guy!?

Old 02-15-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of people like to go to the theatre and see movies that don't require them cerebral cortex. Most people who enjoy seeing movies that most of us would find terrible, we'll go with something like Date Movie, are the vast majority of the theatre attending public. Plus, if people are convinced through ads (as most Americans are) that something is entertaining and that other people are going to see it, and inevitably talk about it, they'll participate to so they are not left out.

Quote:
Wild Hogs man, Did you see that crow hit that guy!?
It had all those guys that I remember being hilarious so it has to be funny, right!? Oh man, I love jokes!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:59 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have this fascination with black & white movies and just older movies in general. It started about 4 years ago, when I watched that like AFI top 100 movies special that is on TV from time to time. I became interested in the movies that they had listed, so I just started watching them and then I really found an interest in watching old films. Thanks to a combination of the internet, tons of free time as a college student and Netflix, I was able to fuel that addiction. I don't expect you to believe me but that's how it is.
You would have absolutely loved my film class. I think we only saw one maybe two films that werent black & white. Some I wasnt a big fan of, some were quite amazing. I ended up falling in love with 'The Beach' because of that class, great movie.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Beach? As in Danny Boyle's the Beach or some black/white film by the same name?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The Beach? As in Danny Boyle's the Beach or some black/white film by the same name?
I am pretty sure he is referring to Danny Boyle's The Beach.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it wasn't really critically acclaimed but, I was a fan and as always, Leo's talent shines through. Def. has been more appreceiated or better received as the years have worn on. It's not brilliant or anything but, I do think it was beat down a little too harshly by critics when it first came out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-15-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You know I never realized Isla Fisher had a heavy accent until I saw her do an interview yesterday. I didnt even know she grew up in Australia.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-15-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You know I never realized Isla Fisher had a heavy accent until I saw her do an interview yesterday. I didnt even know she grew up in Australia.
What ev, she's still my celeb love. And in real life she spells her name the right way "fischer".

While I wish she remained my own celebrity crush and didn't get this role, i will definitely benefit from her greater exposure on celebrity porn sites

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess that i have no argument for all of the TWBB lovers out there.

CCByrdGang said it best, movies, and all entertainment for that matter, are subjective. Not everyone is going to agree.

With that being said, while i agree that the movie looked nice and there were some cool/interesting shots, i just couldn't care about any of the characters
or the development of the plot.

I understand that it is a story about the man and his life, but it just didn't seem to progress in my opinion... i ended up not caring about what happened to Plainview or the preacher or anyone else for that matter.

As for the person who said that you had to appreciate American History to fully appreciate the movie.... uh, American History Teacher talking here...

And for the record, while i have never made a movie, or studied film, etc. I do not consider myself to fall into the "general movie going public". I believe that i have pretty decent standards when it comes to movies.... I would never see Mall Cop; not even to laugh at how bad it is.

So, in the end, feel free to love any movie as much as you like... just don't belittle people when they disagree with you. It makes you kind of sound like pretentious jerks.

At least that's the way that it sounded to me, but then again, reading people's posts on an internet forum is subjective. :)
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't realize it until now, but TWBB is my favorite movie of the last 5 years as well.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's close to it for me, but I still like No Country For Old Men more. I really love that movie, it has quickly become one of my favorites. It has an immediate re-watch-ability to me that I find rare.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm debating in my mind whether I like Godfather Part I or II more...they were both on yesterday on AMC and it's got me thinking...I originally thought Part I was better, but Part II is more emotionally appealing to me than Part I, what with the family strife and the rise of De Niro's Vito.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TWBB was awesome...i dont like it in the same way that someone like Gonzo or commie, in that its not one of my favorite movies, but it certainly is an excellent film in nearly every aspect and it does have one of, if not the best, score I have ever heard. Its an excellent made film, and I appreciate it, i just dont love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched High School Musical 3.
Where can i hand in my man card?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
You should've handed it in to whoever convinced you to see that.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think TWBB has an ending that just doesn't really fit the movie. DDL morphed into Bill the Butcher too much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I think TWBB has an ending that just doesn't really fit the movie. DDL morphed into Bill the Butcher too much.
Isn't that kind of one of the main points from people who believe the ending scene was a dream sequence that didn't actually happen?
Old 02-15-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
You should've handed it in to whoever convinced you to see that.
i did. i was bored and i love musicals

Old 02-15-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Hey Renji...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey Renji...