Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-01-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bills Got Stroud!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...Bill-for-picks
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:13 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Little late to the party....but yes, rejoice.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:36 AM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good Trade, Should help us on 1st and 2nd Downs. Use Williams and McCargo on passing downs. No 3rd or 5th rounder was going to contribute as a NT this season.
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get Stroud for the same as Kris Jenkins :/

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default TE Gaines signs with Detroit

http://www.detroitlions.com/document...ment_id=469291

Gaines is Gone :(

Old 03-03-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't go crying over spilt milk now. You don't see my sheding a tear because Sam Aiken is a Patriot do you?
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

You are seriously upset? Gaines would make a great catch and drop and easy one at a crucial time. I am not upset at all over losing him, he's nothing more than average, if that.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i definetly was a fan of gaines too but it isnt that big of a loss. you scared me tho, i figured i was going to read something about bryant johnson signing with washington or something
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he was a decent backup TE, but replaceable.

The Bills already have 1 backup TE in Royal. Royal and a rookie will be fine IMO.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big deal, IMO.
He couldnt make a catch at a crucial point in a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dont expect Losman to be on another team next season

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Today... Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:24 PM ET | Link

LOSMAN UPDATE: At today's Bills draft luncheon, Bills COO Russ Brandon was asked about an update on J.P. Losman's status with the team.

“JP’s on this roster and he’s part of this organization," said Brandon. "I’ve stated it a few weeks ago and I’ll state it again: we anticipate him being on this team. Sixty four quarterbacks started in the NFL last year, I think the highest in about 30 years. You need two good ones. JP is under contract and he’s here and that’s how we’re approaching it.’’

The follow up question to that answer was whether JP is happy in his current situation or if he's sulking.

“I don't think JP is sulking," said Brandon. "He’s a competitor and w’eve had conversations with him. We don’t anticipate any sulking from JP. It’s the way I see it.’’

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 04-19-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bills-Eagles Trade?

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/clu...FL&majteam=BUF

Very interesting.... I would love for that to happen.... We would have to give him a new contract probably.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
The Bills would then select Michigan St. WR Devin Thomas with the No. 19 pick. Philadelphia has 11 draft picks and veteran CB Lito Sheppard to dangle as trade bait, but this particular scenario smacks of idle beat writer musing.
Lito's not on the block unless the offer's onesided in the Eagles favor. It's similar to the McNabb situation. Reid's layed out the price for getting McNabb in a trade, and it's a teams entire draft.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default would you be against...

us giving up our #11 pick for Aquan Boldin who apparently wants out of Arizona? not saying it is likely to happen, but i love boldin and would not be against that at all.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd give up the 11th overall pick and offer a 10-yr/100M contract if it meant Boldin could play for the Buffalo Bills. :D

But the Cards aren't shy about not wanting to trade him at all, and I don't blame them.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:26 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

All-in-all, I think it was a very good offseason. I think it's tough to make the argument that we got worse, which was a very popular one last offseason. Stroud, Mitchell, Hardy, McKelvin and Barnes (if not then Viti) could all start and Spencer Johnson and maybe Teyo Johnson/Courtney Anderson could see good playing time. And with Poz and Ko coming back, we will have a bunch of new starters this year. The only area that I could see some saying we downgraded from last year is our ST coverage unit with the loss of Aiken, Stamerica and Wire, but I think our draft addressed that well, especially with Alvin Bowen. And we still have Jenkins, Wendling and Costanzo (if he makes the team).

I think with what appears to be an easier schedule than last season (barring a slew of injures like last season), we could be ending our franchise-record 8 year playoff drought this year.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stuck this up top because it should be of use at this point of the year.......
Old 02-26-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favourite non-Marshawn/Action Jackson Bill will be all but gone forever pretty soon.

It was great watching you play Jabari, heres to you getting paid like you deserve for the past 2 season.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So.....Coles came in for a visit. Very interesting and I must say I would like it a lot. He has great experience and would be a nice, solid compliment for Lee.....I certainly think he is an upgrade from Josh Reed.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So.....Coles came in for a visit. Very interesting and I must say I would like it a lot. He has great experience and would be a nice, solid compliment for Lee.....I certainly think he is an upgrade from Josh Reed.
Absolutely, I would feel very comfortable with Evans, Coles and Reed as our 3 starters.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitzpatrick signed to a backup role. He's no Hamdan or Willy, but I don't mind it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:36 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

I like the Fitzpatrick signing. I liked him a lot coming out. He is better than Losman.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

So has anybody heard anything regarding the Bills/free agents?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Still need a 3rd Stringer. Actually find this signing hilarious because we signed Fitzy in the Forum Mock

Old 02-28-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, we did sign Hangartner. Not much of a surprise, we really seemed to like him, it just felt like a player we would sign. I actually really like this. Not a huge signing that will make us feel immediately better about our line, but I like it a good deal.

- Does anybody have any figures on Fitzpatrick's or Hangartner's deals?

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 02-28-2009 at 05:41 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote