Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Saints Re-Sign LB Jonathan Vilma

Saints | Vilma signed to five-year deal
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:16:16 -0800

Adam Schefter, of NFL.com, reports the New Orleans Saints have re-signed LB Jonathan Vilma to a five-year, $34 million contract that includes $17 million guaranteed and $23 million in the first three years.

I'm glad this got done as I was expecting news to be released first thing last night. I'm not quite sure what I think of the deal, though.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's worth every penny!!

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
He's worth every penny!!
nice username btw :D
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that's a relief.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now on to some new additions to our defense :)

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a good player, and definitely worth keeping. Now if only we could get a good safety and not draft some overrated rookie corner.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I think we got a good deal. He is better than Scott and look at the money he got. We came out on top IMO.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
He's a good player, and definitely worth keeping. Now if only we could get a good safety and not draft some overrated rookie corner.
I hope that wasn't a knock on Tracy Porter...
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
I hope that wasn't a knock on Tracy Porter...
nope he meant dont draft vontae davis (or at least that is how i decided to read it)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great move by the Saints should have been top priority.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
nope he meant dont draft vontae davis (or at least that is how i decided to read it)
yes its about Vontae Davis
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
JetMan
Rookie

JetMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

great player, congrats guys. just wish you did it last week.
JetMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC South is a pretty damn good MLB division.

Ruud, Beason and Vilma all in one division, good move by the saints, if only Vilma could recapture his former form.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote