Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-01-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Cloverfield was actually a great success. It broke box office records for the month of January and the vast majority of people actually liked Cloverfield. It's not for everyone and the story is pretty hokie but, it works, imo. I know a lot of people that didn't like it, though. But again, there are certainly a lot more people that did enjoy it vs those that didnt.

Rotten Tomatoes has it at 76% fresh (72% top critics)

IMDB at a 7.5 rating.

Cloverfield is destined to be considered a cult classic in due time.

I'd love a sequel of sorts...it'd be interesting what Abrams could come up with and on a much, much larger budget.
It did do very well opening week at the box office like you said. After opening week though it experienced a horrible drop off and really did not make much money at all after that. It made half it domestic gross in the first week (40 mill) and made the other half over the next 11 weeks. That means word of mouth was either very poor or most of the people interested in the film went opening week. I think the sequel will end up grossing 50 mill domestic which is still a good amount of money and which is why the sequel is being made. I just don't think making the sequel a big budget movie is a very good idea.

Personally I hated the movie. I also did not care at all about the characters or the crisis in the movie and I really just wanted it to be over after the first 5 minutes. I have a couple friends who really enjoyed the movie and from everyone I have talked to it seems to be a love it or hate it movie but it just wasn't my thing.

I am very excited about watching Synecdoche, New York tonight and I will follow that with the Enron doc.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I read somewhere recently that he is going to be the new regular cast member (although it doesn't show on IMDB?) on the upcoming seasons of Reno 911. His guest roles on that show were great, although I don't think he is playing the same character.

Should make a good show even better.
The three guys from UCB will all be performing regularly at UCB Theatre LA starting soon. So, I guess that would make sense because I am pretty sure Reno 911 is shot entirely in the LA area.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will not stand for Cloverfield insults.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am getting more and more pumped about the Watchmen midnight screening at the theatre by where I live. I must pick up my tickets tomorow.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Already got my Watchmen tickets for the midnight showing in IMAX. Hope I don't end up disappointed.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Already got my Watchmen tickets for the midnight showing in IMAX. Hope I don't end up disappointed.
I was waiting for tickets there and just said **** it and bought it for my regular theatre, and about a day later they show up on the local IMAX website. Whatever, it isn't like The Dark Knight where scenes were actually filmed with IMAX cameras.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I was waiting for tickets there and just said **** it and bought it for my regular theatre, and about a day later they show up on the local IMAX website. Whatever, it isn't like The Dark Knight where scenes were actually filmed with IMAX cameras.
Yeah, I wouldn't have went through the trouble to get IMAX tickets myself either, but my friend was already ordering some online anyways so I just told him to spot me.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys, there is another make a movie competition happening. Any regular posters who want to get in on it, stop by and leave a post. Thought id post it in here to garner some attention.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30727
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Happy Gilmore and realizing how much I miss funny Adam Sandler movies. His new movie with Seth Rogan looks funny though.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I'm watching Happy Gilmore and realizing how much I miss funny Adam Sandler movies. His new movie with Seth Rogan looks funny though.
Spoken like a true asshole. :)
Old 03-01-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It did do very well opening week at the box office like you said. After opening week though it experienced a horrible drop off and really did not make much money at all after that. It made half it domestic gross in the first week (40 mill) and made the other half over the next 11 weeks. That means word of mouth was either very poor or most of the people interested in the film went opening week. I think the sequel will end up grossing 50 mill domestic which is still a good amount of money and which is why the sequel is being made. I just don't think making the sequel a big budget movie is a very good idea.

Personally I hated the movie. I also did not care at all about the characters or the crisis in the movie and I really just wanted it to be over after the first 5 minutes. I have a couple friends who really enjoyed the movie and from everyone I have talked to it seems to be a love it or hate it movie but it just wasn't my thing.

I am very excited about watching Synecdoche, New York tonight and I will follow that with the Enron doc.
Yeah, I'm quite aware that the movie struggled after the opening weekend...but, the fact that it was January doesnt help either. The reviews they were getting right out of the gates were positive. JJ Abrams has a built in fan base, an ever growing one at that. I'm sure he could pull in a lot of money if this sequel "of sorts" was given say double their modest budget. You make it for $60-$80 million and release a movie about a giant monster blowing **** up in the summer months. People will go to see it. I think the movie could do fairly well...especially if it's filmed with a more conventional method, which it may be.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-01-2009 at 09:57 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I am in a theater/film class, and I had to go see a movie this weekend to review. Professor said any movie any genre. So I think to myself hmm I could see The Reader, Taken, Gran Torino, etc... Nope. I went to Fired Up
(with pretty low expectations)

Turns out, it's a funny movie. The dialogue between the 2 guys is really actually hilarious. I guess it could be described as a poor man's Super Bad. It's not really a chick flick at all either. If you like easy going movies and some good laughs, it's worth seeing.

OH and the dark haired main character was Hunter, Jan's assistant, from The Office*********** Haha

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, I just watched Charlie Kaufman's newest movie, Synecdoche, New York...and well, let me just say my previous statement that Charlie Kaufman was the most brilliant man in Hollywood is certainly justified.

First, let me say that Im afraid right now. That was quite possibly one of the most upsetting films Ive ever seen, and I dont even know why. Maybe its because of the numerous problems the film touches on, I mean it ranges from gender issues to homosexuality to loss of control to death and disease and depression...It certainly wasnt a happy movie, but by god it was a powerful one. Once again, Kaufman mixes fantasy and reality so ******* spectacularely, I just...ugh I cant even explain it without giving away alot. Seriously, to anyone out there who enjoys movies, watch this film. Immediately. Im not afraid to say its one of the best made films Ive ever seen. The screenplay is genius, PSH is once again spectacular in his role, and just the movie itself is so stunning...I am shocked and awed once again by Kaufman. Just spectacular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
ok, I just watched Charlie Kaufman's newest movie, Synecdoche, New York...and well, let me just say my previous statement that Charlie Kaufman was the most brilliant man in Hollywood is certainly justified.

First, let me say that Im afraid right now. That was quite possibly one of the most upsetting films Ive ever seen, and I dont even know why. Maybe its because of the numerous problems the film touches on, I mean it ranges from gender issues to homosexuality to loss of control to death and disease and depression...It certainly wasnt a happy movie, but by god it was a powerful one. Once again, Kaufman mixes fantasy and reality so ******* spectacularely, I just...ugh I cant even explain it without giving away alot. Seriously, to anyone out there who enjoys movies, watch this film. Immediately. Im not afraid to say its one of the best made films Ive ever seen. The screenplay is genius, PSH is once again spectacular in his role, and just the movie itself is so stunning...I am shocked and awed once again by Kaufman. Just spectacular.
I just finished the film seconds ago. I completly agree with you., it really is such a stunning film. I am convinced there were many drugs involved while Kaufman wrote the script but it is not at all a bad thing. It scared the **** out of me because I can identify with all the fears touched on in the film. It is also depressing as ****. I have to agree that the screenplay is nothing short of brilliant. I thought there was no way I could like a film more than The Wrestler and without a doubt I can say I like Syecdoche, York a lot more. On a personal level this is right now of the most interesting films I have even seen and one of my favorites. I will see what happens after additional viewings but right now I am not afraid to say just how much I love it.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bored, going to watch LAYER CAKE again. May sound like a broken record but, I dont care...if you havent seen it, go see it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-01-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Spoken like a true asshole. :)
I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast.
You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?

I love that scene. My dad saw some play in NYC and it had the Shooter McGavin guy in it. My dad said that at the end of the play he did the thing with his hands, shooting them as guns in the air.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

I'm a big time film buff myself, although I will say I am not a huge fan of Kaufman, I like him, I just wouldn't consider myself a follower of his the way I would with other directors like Kubrick, Kieslowski, PTA, etc. but this movie instantly just jumped into my top 3, and I don't put films in my top 20 easily.

Absolutely mind blowing, and I understood every single element and scene in this movie yet I can't wait to see it again. No adjective or superlatives to say how much I liked it.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:42 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I plan on watching Synecdoche when I get home later today. Looking forward to it.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Stuck On You is a pretty bad movie imo, but Greg Kinnear's rendition of Billy Stewart's version of "Summertime" is awesome in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpliHvyRhuM

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-02-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well damn, now I have to watch Synecdoche.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid Synecdoche torrent gave me a virus.......APS

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Stupid Synecdoche torrent gave me a virus.......APS
I'm DL one right now, which torrent was it?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm DL one right now, which torrent was it?
The second one on the list. I clicked it, my computer shut off automatically. I turn it back on, and I had a virus disguised as a malware protector.

****** up.....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
The second one on the list. I clicked it, my computer shut off automatically. I turn it back on, and I had a virus disguised as a malware protector.

****** up.....
I downloaded the 1.36gb version as it had the most seeds on mininova. I had zero problems. You failed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby last night for the first time and it was alright. Definitely not Ferrell's best, but I got a few chuckles out of it. The scene in the hospital room with him, John C. Reily and Michael Clarke Duncan was so funny though.

On another note, can't wait to see Watchmen. Never read the comic, so I am going in completely with just no expectations to speak of, except for what I've heard is a phenomenal story and stunning visuals. I'll probably wait a week for the crowds to die down before going to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote