Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe a little old but I love it, haha
Old 02-20-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

maybe a little old but I love it, haha
Is that Micheal Phelps after a bong bowl!?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
So you play crazy speed metal!?

Speaking of which: Yngwie Malmsteen, great or pretentious, or both? I tend to think he is great and that the criticism of him is unwarranted.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Speaking of which: Yngwie Malmsteen, great or pretentious, or both? I tend to think he is great and that the criticism of him is unwarranted.
I think he is a huge douche, who happens to play guitar

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:22 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I think he is a huge douche, who happens to play guitar very very well
Ya he is pretentious, definitely has an ego. Not sure how his fat fingers move that fast. But he is pretty damn good.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:49 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

anyone here listen to hed pe?

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
anyone here listen to hed pe?
I used to when I was in high school which was 8-10 years ago.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Solid stuff. A favorite of a friend of mine, he's gotten me to listen to them a few times before.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Ya Buckethead can really play. Went to see him awhile back and we went to KFC and asked for a bunch of empty chicken buckets; they made us buy a drink too. I love how Buckethead doesnt want attention he just loves to play the guitar.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his three fingers (2-3-4 in guitar) are faster than my five fingers. maybe ten.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:45 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
his three fingers (2-3-4 in guitar) are faster than my five fingers. maybe ten.
Shouldnt your fingers be fast so that you can be better than everyone at video games?
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

www.myspace.com/undisclosedrocks

What do you guys think of them?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

zao was the most influential band in my life.

period.

nothing came close to how i felt about zao...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

I really like Candiria and Zao.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-27-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
www.myspace.com/undisclosedrocks

What do you guys think of them?
They're pretty craptastic.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-27-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
They're pretty craptastic.
So is that crappy or fantastic!? I mean when I think of craptastic i think of a bunch of people slinging dung around; and that is quite awesome. So you must have really liked it.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've already talked about my favorite bands, but now time for my top-5 guitar bands.

1. Megadeth
2. Children of Bodom
3. Nevermore
4. Opeth
5. Iron Maiden

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I've already talked about my favorite bands, but now time for my top-5 guitar bands.

1. Megadeth
2. Children of Bodom
3. Nevermore
4. Opeth
5. Iron Maiden
Not exactly a band, but its pretty damn hard (impossible) to beat G3 when it comes to guitar acumen.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

1. Iron Maiden
2. Iron Maiden
3. Judas Priest
4. Def Leppard
5. Iron Maiden

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'm embarrassed to admit that i have never heard Buckethead before. That song was AMAZING!!!

According to Wikipedia, he has a ton of **** out there.

I'm looking for suggestions of where to start.... Help me out, please!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I have Mastodon in April in New Orleans to go to and Opeth in Memphis in June. It's going to be so awesome \m/

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if one would consider Foo Fighters as rock or alternative but I'd say they count as rock so I'll give them a mention here.

They are my favorite band forever

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:00 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
1. Iron Maiden
2. Iron Maiden
3. Judas Priest
4. Def Leppard
5. Iron Maiden
Pretty good list except Def Leppard. Not a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
I don't know if one would consider Foo Fighters as rock or alternative but I'd say they count as rock so I'll give them a mention here.

They are my favorite band forever
Foo Fighters are on the track list for Guitar Hero: Metallica. I'm pretty sure Metallica had input in the bands/songs in the game so...go right ahead.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote