Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:07 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, that brief clip does pretty much nothing to assure that he isn't going anywhere.

"He's not being traded" - haven't heard something like that before....those guys never lie!!

'Smith declined to confirm or deny the possibility' - That doesn't seem like something that would leave the door open at all!

The team looking at Florence - another corner? Jammer will play. Cason looked good. Cromartie had a poor season. I know, lets try to bring in a not very cheap 4th corner!

Sorry, but all signs point to, yes, it is still a possibility. This does nothing to make people think otherwise....
I didn't click the link, but just by what highlighted, it doesn't make sense. I don't see him being traded, but i will say that it is definitely somethign that has been talked about within the organization and the possibility is being explored.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. If he really is on the block, the Patriots should be all over it and then some.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well now that florence signed with the Bills, I imagine that this trade won't happen.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Can he play NT? I'd like him on the Packers for a 1st...
bwahahaha!! good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolts2388 View Post
yeah, no player is ever being traded - until they get traded.

Way too much talent to give up on, imo. I'd love to see him play for a team that shows discipline from top to bottom. He'd look good in silver/blue/red (or red & white throwbacks) :)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drayton Florence ***** up everyone's world. Cannot trust that guy.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

Another very interesting move by the Bills. Curious to see if they land Coles. I'll officially not like Laverneus Coles for possibly the rest of my life. fact.

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote