Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I don't see it though. His blocking skills are inadequate and blocking is very important for our scheme.
Smith is probably just as bad and we had interest in him.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Bronco in UT
Rookie

Bronco in UT hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not sure if this is just hearsay, but I just read on the Broncos forum (different than this one) that the Broncos and Eagles have tentatively worked something out. They (ESPN) expect the deal to be done later this evening or early tomorrow....
Bronco in UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way could you get a third rounder. He's a one deminsional 26 year old tight end. At the best you're looking at late 4th-5th.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco in UT View Post
Not sure if this is just hearsay, but I just read on the Broncos forum (different than this one) that the Broncos and Eagles have tentatively worked something out. They (ESPN) expect the deal to be done later this evening or early tomorrow....
McNabb for Cutler? lol

But seriously I'm curious to see if it's true, but a message board isn't really a reliable source, especially if they don't have a link.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess your saying it has to do with Scheffler? If so I'm not too happy.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd Hate to see him go, him and Cutler developed some great chemistry their rookie years. I think he was really misused even when healthy. He should have been out there more than Graham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Bronco in UT
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
McNabb for Cutler? lol

But seriously I'm curious to see if it's true, but a message board isn't really a reliable source, especially if they don't have a link.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess your saying it has to do with Scheffler? If so I'm not too happy.
Yeah no link as of yet, someone "heard" on ESPN that they were in "heavy trade talks" so I could be totally off point on this one.....
Old 03-04-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco in UT View Post
Yeah no link as of yet, someone "heard" on ESPN that they were in "heavy trade talks" so I could be totally off point on this one.....
How about A 3rd round pick for Scheffler and Dawkins? lol
Old 03-04-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Bronco in UT
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
How about A 3rd round pick for Scheffler and Dawkins? lol
Honestly, I was soooooo elated to hear that the Broncos "swindled" BDawk from your Eagles! 35, or not, that dude is a BEAST and he will bring some much needed attitude and toughness to the pussies on our defense. I know you don't want to hear this, but it is nice to see all the Eagles fans complaining about how you let him go.....
Old 03-04-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This would make sense. He's a piece of Shanny's offense that doesn't really fit for McDaniels.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you would think the Broncos front office would get coaches who can build a season with the pieces that are on the team. Wasn't Waston an below average blocker when he came into the league? I don't understand why Tony is on the block because he can't block, that's dumb.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BroncosFan15
Rookie

BroncosFan15 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If we could get a 3rd or 4th for tony i would hope they would take it. He seems to never play more than 2 games in a roll decent and he goes away during big games. Also he is hurt a lot trade him!

Welcome To The Broncos Weapon X
BroncosFan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graham does drop a lot of passes (a couple at the end of games that cost the game) but he isn't all bad. He was a decent blocker, but wasn't much for a receiving tight end.

I would like to hope he would regain some usefulness with McD because he is a player that McD is familiar with. Before Watson, Graham was the tight end for the patriots. And he did pretty good.

I do find it odd that after the Cutler debacle, they want to quickly ditch a player he had great chemistry with.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote