Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Ryan Reynolds the perfect actor for Deadpool? Hahahahahaha.
Name me someone better? His style of humor is exactly the same as Deadpool's, he certainly looks the part, and has shown enough acting chops to handle any serious acting Deadpool might need to do. Had they not butchered his backstory, I actually think its one of the best actor/role choices I have seen. Ill be really upset if what commie posted is true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I am praying with every fibre that this is someone purposefully leaking wrong info. If it isnt, Im going to burn down Fox Studios. Thats right. Burn the ************ down. If they **** up Deadpool that badly, Im going to ******* lose it. My all time favorite comic character, they find the perfect actor to play him, and then what...they retconn his story into some stupid ******** *** ass movie plot? **** Fox. Give Marvel its character rights back. **** Fox.
Well its very simple. They needed a movie that made X-Men the last stand look like gone with the ****ing wind by comparison. Seriously, who wrote these last two pieces of garbage?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Name me someone better? His style of humor is exactly the same as Deadpool's, he certainly looks the part, and has shown enough acting chops to handle any serious acting Deadpool might need to do. Had they not butchered his backstory, I actually think its one of the best actor/role choices I have seen. Ill be really upset if what commie posted is true.
I was just busting your chops. I can't really think of anyone better but I don't think Reynolds is all that good dramatic acting wise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commie come July 17th...who is going to your sig...Michael Gambon or Alan Rickman...personally I think I'd go Gambon...the previews alone make him look damn epic....however I know your a Snape fan and Snape should have a bigger role then all the ones before I'd assume.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I was just busting your chops. I can't really think of anyone better but I don't think Reynolds is all that good dramatic acting wise.
I think that there are most certainly better dramatic actors out there, but it isnt like Reynolds is some hack who cant do anything but crack jokes. In fact, I have been somewhat impressed by him in some of his dramatic roles...I think Im one of the few who actually liked Chaos Theory.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just stumbled across this movie on imdb. It's in pre-production so things could change. It's due to come out in 2010.

It's called Silence and its being directed by Martin Scorsese. It stars Daniel Day Lewis and Benicio Del Toro. While those three alone sound amazing here is the plot. If this movie is produced, it should be amazing.

Plot Summary
Old 03-08-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woo the movie in my fantasy movie comp has DDL and Del Toro! and Scorsese is my directer

Last edited by bantx : 03-08-2009 at 12:24 AM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think Up! will be any good? Pixar is basically batting 1.000.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Team America: World Police

/thread
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Team America: World Police

/thread
I'm going to have to shoot you a no there twist man.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
GOB
Rookie

GOB is a cocksman.GOB is a cocksman.GOB is a cocksman.

Star Trek has me very interested.

GOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Ferris Bueller last night. That movie is pure cinematic gold and amazing on so many levels. Truly one of the classics.

Old 03-08-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally saw Iron Man last night, what is with all the hype? People seemed to love that movie, it was ok...nothing very good about it, was strictly a paint by the numbers type superhero movie; nothing we have not seen before.

Could be like Nolan's Batmans maybe setting itself up were the first was good, the second was of course very good. The second has potential if they make Downey a raging alcoholic spiraling out of control causing **** all over the city as Iron Man, that could be decent but I don't think Favreau has it in him to make a dark movie like that.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
The second has potential if they make Downey a raging alcoholic spiraling out of control causing **** all over the city as Iron Man, that could be decent but I don't think Favreau has it in him to make a dark movie like that.
Have you seen the movie Hancock?

You would immediately regret that suggestion if you have.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

I don't think you can compare Iron Man to TDK. You can't take Iron Man too seriously and have to go into with the expectations of a super hero movie. It was a fun, exciting summer movie that exceeded expectations. You probably didn't enjoy it as much because of you're expectations. It's not a great movie with lots of depth, just a fun one.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I don't think you can compare Iron Man to TDK. You can't take Iron Man too seriously and have to go into with the expectations of a super hero movie. It was a fun, exciting summer movie that exceeded expectations. You probably didn't enjoy it as much because of you're expectations. It's not a great movie with lots of depth, just a fun one.
I'm not comparing them, just suggesting it could be similar in that that part 1 was merely the setup for the better (by most opinions) part 2. I didn't have that great expectations for it as I usually don't like those kind of movies but I was expecting something different considering the high approval ratings from fans and critics.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Have you seen the movie Hancock?

You would immediately regret that suggestion if you have.
No I haven't but I gotta think Robert Downey Jr. can pull off a better drunk than Will Smith, plus I always thought that was sort of Tony Stark's background...
Old 03-08-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
No I haven't but I gotta think Robert Downey Jr. can pull off a better drunk than Will Smith, plus I always thought that was sort of Tony Stark's background...
The demon in a bottle storyline is probably my favorite story arc in comic history...I will be super excited if Favreau takes the Iron Man franchise there.
Quote:
Old 03-08-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The demon in a bottle storyline is probably my favorite story arc in comic history...I will be super excited if Favreau takes the Iron Man franchise there.
I was a big fan of Man in the Iron Mask (which got me to start reading Iron Man comics), but then they retconned it away as "Ultron did it" (which got me to stop shortly thereafter).

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm going to have to shoot you a no there twist man.
TA: WP = GOAT
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this was a decent movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Just stumbled across this movie on imdb. It's in pre-production so things could change. It's due to come out in 2010.

It's called Silence and its being directed by Martin Scorsese. It stars Daniel Day Lewis and Benicio Del Toro. While those three alone sound amazing here is the plot. If this movie is produced, it should be amazing.

Plot Summary
Will be epic if it gets made as is right now.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For you In Bruges fans, definitely watch Six Shooter an award winning McDonagh short. Absolute gold

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Watching Almost Famous right now, and I forgot how good this movie was...Billy Crudup makes me want to grow a mustache.
Quote:
Old 03-08-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watching Almost Famous right now, and I forgot how good this movie was...Billy Crudup makes me want to grow a mustache.
I was just coming in to post this, I watched it again this afternoon. Such a great movie. And I just saw Watchmen, Crudup is the man.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote