Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
My list in no particular order....

-40 year old virgin
-The Dark Knight
-Old School
-Forrest Gump
-Lord of the Rings trilogy
-Predator
-Original Star Wars trilogy
-Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
-Shaun of the Dead
-The Sandlot
Dang, see this is why I can't do a top 10 list! lol, I love Old School and Sandlot. I think I would have to do it by Genre.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Dang, see this is why I can't do a top 10 list! lol, I love Old School and Sandlot. I think I would have to do it by Genre.
:lol that is what I was thinking. I love Sandlot too.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I most certainly left out alot of good films, and comprising a top 25 would seriously suck...some near misses for my list include American History X, Fear and Loathing, The Departed, Hight Fidelity (#11 actually), etc...just so many good movies out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, not all of mine are even going to quality films but they all have a special place in my heart haha. This is personal favorites, not ratings based on like what I think are the best films ever made. Basically, I tried to think of 10 movies which I could watch over and over and never get tired of them.

1) Wayne's World
2) Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
3) The Alien Quadrilogy
4) Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
5) The Fountain
6) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
7) South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut
8) Army of Darkness
9) 28 Days Later
10) Blazing Saddles

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see some love for 28 Days Later, probably my favorite modern horror movie, right up there with The Mist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ten is hard and I cant rank them...it changes all the time anyway.

So in no order...

L.A. Confidential
Seven
Layer Cake
Memento
The Departed
Resevoir Dogs
A Beautiful Mind
Goodwill Hunting
V for Vendetta
Goodfellas

Barely on the outside...

Rocky
The Bourne Idenity
Almost Famous
Antwone Fisher
Cinderella Man
Catch Me If You Can
Blood Diamond

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-09-2009 at 12:14 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Nice to see some love for 28 Days Later, probably my favorite modern horror movie, right up there with The Mist.
I am a big horror genre fan and 28 Days Later is one of the coolest horror movies I've ever seen.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Office Space.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Very surprised to see Vanilla Sky on a top movies list. Not judging just a rarity.
One of the better soundtracks I've ever heard. Spiritualized FTW.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was this close to putting Rush Hour in there, but with any real top 10 list comes serious sacrifice...
Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Very surprised to see Vanilla Sky on a top movies list. Not judging just a rarity.
Vanilla Sky was one of the best experiences I ever had watching a movie in a theater and it forever changed the way I viewed Cinema.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Vanilla Sky was one of the best experiences I ever had watching a movie in a theater and it forever changed the way I viewed Cinema.
Kind of sounds like what House of 1000 Corpses did for me. Only probably the exact opposite.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since everyone else is doing it.

- Star Wars: Attack of the clones
- Happy Gilmore
- Dumb and Dumber
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- LOTR
- Man on Fire
- Requiem for a Dream
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Bad Boys 2
- Training Day

Just a quick one...I missed lots I'm sure

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 10 in no particular order.

The Hunt for Red October
Jurassic Park
National Lampoon’s Loaded Weapon 1
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Die Hard
Trading Places
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Airplane!
Iron Man
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

This was hard at the end for different reasons that it was at the beginning. I had to leave a bunch off such as Basic, Man on Fire, Jackie Chan's Who Am I? (No, I haven't seen Police Story yet, its on my Netflix queue), Only the Strong (which is the only capoiera movie I know of), and a couple due to the overriding loathing people here have for a director who's name rhymes wth Cycle Hey.

Also, making this list up I noticed something odd. The Jurassic Park sequels did not ruin the original for me like The Matrix sequels did. I wonder why that is.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for sequels...I've never had one ruin the original for me. I guess I always just think of them on their own more than anything. That's why whenever I love a movie and think a sequel is atleast possible...I'll normally be calling for it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My quick top ten in no real order:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Requiem of a Dream
Fight Club
Original Star Wars Trilogy
LOTR Trilogy
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Shawshank Redemption
There Will Be Blood
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
V for Vendetta

Last edited by DHVF : 03-09-2009 at 12:28 PM.
DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
There Will Be Blood
The Shawshank Redemption
Dazed and Confused (best soundtrack ever!)
Goodfellas
Grandma's Boy for quotability
Reservoir Dogs
Blood Diamond
The Fugitive (I just love the acting and the overall plot of the movie, I know it's not that good, but I have a blast every time I watch it)
Old 03-09-2009, 01:58 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Godfather 1 & 2
2. Gladiator
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Swingers
5. LOTR trilogy
6. Boondock Saints
7. Tombstone
8. City of God
9. The Departed
10. Heat
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started a couple of months ago to watch a lot of movies, so the list is prone to change often as there is a huge bunch of good movies I haven't seen yet, but here is mine as of now, in no particular order.

- The Truman Show
- No Man's Land
- Juno
- A Clockwork Orange
- Children of Men
- Atonement
- Reservoir Dogs
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Pulp Fiction
- Gangs of New York
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No order:
-Goodfellas
-The Terminal
-Forrest Gump
-The Departed
-Boondock Saints
-Reservoir Dogs
-Pulp Fiction
-Scarface
-Gangs Of New York
-Sling Blade

Honorable Mentions:
-Man on Fire
-GodFather 1&2
-The Untouchables(Costner, Connery one.)
-Mr.Deeds
-Kill Bills.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. The Notebook
2. Everything else
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list for the kids:
1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. The Truman Show
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. John Carpenter's The Thing
5. Chasing Amy
6. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
7. Pulp Fiction
8. The Dark Knight
9. Chinatown
10. Aliens

The bottom half of my Top Ten changes like every week so that's just what it is for now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawshank
TWBB
Pulp
LOTR
Star Wars Original Trilogy
Garden State

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh these things change all the time for me, and I am bound to forget a movie that should be on here. My top 3 usually stay the same.

1. Godfather 1 & 2
2. City of God
3. Oldboy
4. The Big Lebowski
5. There Will Be Blood
6. Boogie Nights
7. American Beauty
8. Se7en
9. Snatch
10. The Shawshank Redemption
11. The 3 ninjas

Honorable mention: The Departed/Fargo/Pulp Fiction

Last edited by ccB : 03-09-2009 at 12:42 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Top 10:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Lord of the Rings (Series)
3. American Beauty
4. Dead Poet's Society
5. In the Name of the Father
6. City of God
7. Se7en
8. On the Waterfront
9. Memento
10. Amadeus

Honorable Mentions (And boy are there a lot)
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Ordinary People
Braveheart
Boyz N The Hood
12 Angry Men
Lives of Others
Godfather 1 & 2
Gladiator
Fargo
Reservoir Dogs
Unforgiven
Collateral
Good Will Hunting
Star Wars
Platoon
V For Vendetta
Burnt By the Sun
There Will Be Blood
Garden State
A Clockwork Orange
Little Children
Office Space
etc

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Last edited by hugegmenfan : 03-09-2009 at 01:24 PM.
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote