Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
They have tried on defense it just hasn't worked out yet.
That's true, adding players like Jason David, Brian Simmons, Kevin Kaesviharn was a huge blunder. But I think we've added a few good players since last years off-season with Jonathan Vilma, Randall ***, Bobby McCray, Sedrick Ellis, Dan Morgan, Jabari Greer. Also, we finally have a legit DC for the first time since 2001 when Ron Zook left.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
The Bills play a lot of man coverage. Greer has excelled while playing man.

Payton offered some of his own money to get Greg Williams hired as DC. We spent last years first on a defensive player, this years first will most likely be a D player and we did lock up Vilma long term. I don't get this "disregard for the defense"?
I didn't say disregard for the defense. From what you have told me, it sounds like it's going to improve with your new DC. I said it's still a mess and the primary reason seems to be the lack of pressure from both of your ends. If Williams can fix that problem then great. And if you draft more defensive help, then it's a step in the right direction.

However, disregarding the problems with the defense, there is still the issue with Payton as a playcaller. I think he loves airing it too much. Maybe the problem is that your line isn't as good at run blocking. However, even during the 2006 season when the rushing yards were decent under Payton, he still seemed to ignore it during crucial games. The problem with passing it so much is that it puts too much pressure on Brees. No QB can pass that much without making costly mistakes that hurt the team.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Only bitches like the Bears actually rat on other teams for tampering.
and the packers. the vikes never wanted that washed up piece of **** brett favre
Old 03-08-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
2009 called and it said to come back when you're actually relevant to the NFL again.

Kthxbye
HAHA. 1992 called. It wants its joke back.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russie View Post
and the packers. the vikes never wanted that washed up piece of **** brett favre
you believe that lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool. Brees wants L.T. on his team. Let's fight about it to see who is right and wrong in this situation.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote