Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Scapegrace
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Access Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Access Hollywood.
If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.
perfect use of douchebag man i love it! Sorry guy! Didnt know we had so many Access Hollywood fans on this board.
Mind my asking, but...

What is the appropriate level of 'off-topic-ness' for the 'off-topic' board? Apparently your complaint is that this doesn't fit the definition of 'off-topic'. It must be 'on-topic' then, and belongs in the NFL section. Or is your problem with it that it's too 'off-topic', and that things in the off topic forum must be at least slightly on-topic, but not wholly on-topic?

In conclusion, :roll:
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Concrete jungle, where dreams are made
Posts: 592
Reputation: 1032
gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.
Default

As a fan of access hollywood, I am deeply hurt.
__________________

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Concrete jungle, where dreams are made
Posts: 592
Reputation: 1032
gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
not to disagree with your point but i feel like being the grammer police so why would you say broad twice in one sentance, especially when you mean braud. SOrry it was just bothering me for some reason.
Brilliant, thanks for imparting your infinite knowledge.
__________________

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,801
Reputation: 11973
bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Access Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Access Hollywood.
If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.
perfect use of douchebag man i love it! Sorry guy! Didnt know we had so many Access Hollywood fans on this board.
Mind my asking, but...

What is the appropriate level of 'off-topic-ness' for the 'off-topic' board? Apparently your complaint is that this doesn't fit the definition of 'off-topic'. It must be 'on-topic' then, and belongs in the NFL section. Or is your problem with it that it's too 'off-topic', and that things in the off topic forum must be at least slightly on-topic, but not wholly on-topic?

In conclusion, :roll:
It belongs in the Access Hollywood forum, whenever it gets made.
__________________
bigmac076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.