Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Needs more Triple H and Jackie Chan :D

lets give this man a medal, he knows where its at...Alpha Dog was a serious movie Gonzo, and it was meant to be serious.. Ben Foster just overacts so severely its funny. Seriously, Justin Timberlake owned his ass in that movie. And thats bad.
I was about to say JT out acted him, but I decided not to. But yea, it was an entertaining movie definitely. I think it may seem like it is supposed to be stereotyping dumb criminals/kidnappers, but I'm guessing it was just more trying to portray how botched the situation was, where it first started as something not very serious and how it kept getting worse and worse. I mean, if you look at a lot of crimes, that is what happens. Like a bank robbery turns into a hostage situation turns into a car chase. It's a story of how people made a dumb decision, then panicked and made more dumb decisions, and how it all ended tragically.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:56 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

Holy ****, thats some ****ing cast.

Mickey Rourke
Jason Statham
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jet Li
Forest Whitaker
Dolph Lundgren
Danny Trejo
Randy Couture
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Seriously, all its missing is Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Segal.
Haha. Eric Roberts also stars. I guess that's a new Rourke contractual obligation

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Mickey Rourke
Jason Statham
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jet Li
Forest Whitaker
Dolph Lundgren
Danny Trejo
Randy Couture
Stone Cold Steve Austin
If that is real, I think we are talking about what could possibly be the most hyped movie ever.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that movie sounds like Rambo First Blood Part 2 mixed with Commando and a touch of No Holds Barred.

Hulk Hogan should be in it
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Statham
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jet Li

and no fucken steven segal? Its not a real action movie unless steven segal is in there karate chopping bitches in the neck.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Holy ****, thats some ****ing cast.

Mickey Rourke
Jason Statham
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jet Li
Forest Whitaker
Dolph Lundgren
Danny Trejo
Randy Couture
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Seriously, all its missing is Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Segal.
How out of place is Whitaker there?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How out of place is Whitaker there?
Not at all. His title says 'agent' so he is probably like a guy working behind a desk or something. If anything, Steve Austin seems out of place. When was the last time that guy was relevant?

Old 03-13-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Not at all. His title says 'agent' so he is probably like a guy working behind a desk or something. If anything, Steve Austin seems out of place. When was the last time that guy was relevant?
He was in the horrid Condemned so there's that. And they should have gotten someone like Kurt Russell to be in this movie because Kurt Russell is an ass kicking machine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He was in the horrid Condemned so there's that. And they should have gotten someone like Kurt Russell to be in this movie because Kurt Russell is an ass kicking machine.
I'm still waiting for Tango & Cash II.

Also, why isnt Bruce Willis in this? Too busy with rock harmonica, I guess.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Steve Austin, give me Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson any day. Except Doom.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I watched Rush Hour 3... i think alot of people hated it but I didnt think it was that bad, but obviously not the best Rush Hour. Has anyone seen Traitor... good bad?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha so watchmen last night

easily one of the worst movies i have ever seen

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
So I watched Rush Hour 3... i think alot of people hated it but I didnt think it was that bad, but obviously not the best Rush Hour. Has anyone seen Traitor... good bad?
I bought it the other day but, still havent watched it. I let you know when I do.

I also bought Body of Lies the other day. Havent watched that yet either. I wish Leo and Crowe would have worked on a more intriguing project together, though. This type movie isnt normally my thing at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
hahaha so watchmen last night

easily one of the worst movies i have ever seen
We have a big ole thread for it...you can compare your thoughts with others in there. The majority, if not all of us in that thread liked it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-13-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I am praying with every fibre that this is someone purposefully leaking wrong info. If it isnt, Im going to burn down Fox Studios. Thats right. Burn the ************ down. If they **** up Deadpool that badly, Im going to ******* lose it. My all time favorite comic character, they find the perfect actor to play him, and then what...they retconn his story into some stupid ******** *** ass movie plot? **** Fox. Give Marvel its character rights back. **** Fox.
I've got some bad news for you.

:(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some dude apparently, to prove his leaks were legit, leaked essentially the whole movie. So if you want to potentially know the whole Wolverine movie, have at it.

Course, it could all be BS, but I wouldnt mind that at all if thats how it turns out.

Last edited by comahan : 03-13-2009 at 07:30 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Deadpool question in white below...

I dont know anything about the backstory or anything but who exactly is weapon XI? If that's Deadpool also, why isnt he played by Ryan Reynolds? And if Deadpool is weapon XI at the end of the movie (stay with me here, I may be completely lost) wouldnt that mean they'd be setting up Scott Adkins for a potential spinoff and not Ryan Reynolds?

^^^^^ Potential spoiler? hell if I know.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-13-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

I dont know anything about the backstory or anything but who exactly is weapon XI? If that's Deadpool also, why isnt he played by Ryan Reynolds? And if Deadpool is weapon XI at the end of the movie (stay with me here, I may be completely lost) wouldnt that mean they'd be setting up Scott Adkins for a potential spinoff and not Ryan Reynolds?

Old 03-13-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Oh, and to answer your other question (apologies for the double post)

Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

Seriously? Why don't they just go all the way and have Wolverine stick up his middle claw at the screen and say "**** you Deadpool fans."
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

No, because the mutant came out not finished. When finished he looks like Reynolds.

I think.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Seriously? Why don't they just go all the way and have Wolverine stick up his middle claw at the screen and say "**** you Deadpool fans."

Old 03-13-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Thanks comahan...I dont know anything about these x-men backstories but, I always seem to be interested in the super hero movie. Thanks for the info.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-13-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still hate Fox. With a passion. Instead of sticking to Deadpool's amazing origin story, they throw that ******** at us. Seems he will revert back to regular deadpool, and set up reynolds in a spinoff, but I still hate Fox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

There is no way of knowing what "Inception" will be about yet but, Chris Nolan and Leo Dicaprio together is full of win. Maybe Nolan saw my movie competition entry. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS