Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
For all you fans of 4-3 Cover 2 teams: Sorry but Thomas will never play for your team. It makes no sense to pay $10 million+ guaranteed for a guy who is 31 and is being played out of position. Why would he wanna go to a place where he has to play SLB anyway, when he can go to a place like SF with his former coach and do what he does best, disrupt the passing game.

Yes, this means Green Bay and St. Louis will not sign him.
We don't run a cover 2, and He would be fine in a 4-3.
I know the Packers don't run Cover 2, but either you waste his talents playing him at DE (while wasting KGBs talents), or you put him at SLB and watch him struggle. You don't pay top notch money for an SLB who is just gonna eat up blockers for Hawk & Barnett.

Just keep dreaming.
KGB's talents? He hasn't done anything in a few years. In fact, he lost his starting job last year. There has actually been talk out of the Packer camp that they are looking at him. Someone posted an article talking about it in the team thread. Don't be surprised if the Packers go after him hard. TT won't be afraid to throw money at him, especially with a front loaded contract like Woodson had. I think a deal where you get most of the money the first 2 years would be better than a deal where you can get cut and not receive some of it. But we will see what happens.

Quote:
here was a rather lengthy thesis I read by a buddist scholar who shows very credible evidence of Jesus flocking East after the ressurection and influencing the buddhist philosophy with his views.
Where would I be able to find that?