Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
ckr50702

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microphon200
Very sad if it's true, considering how good Pacman is.

Did you not read the last two pages of the thread?
What do you mean?
Old 02-23-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

Make it Rain was probably the song, so Pac-Man felt he had no choice, lol. I hope something comes out about whether that song was playing or not. 81 G's,... Ballin!
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the police are still obviously investigating this. Apparently there were witnesses who heard Pacman shouting out the bouncer "you'll be dead by the end of tonight" before leaving the club. Shortly after a car drove by and shot him and two other people.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Apparently the police are still obviously investigating this. Apparently there were witnesses who heard Pacman shouting out the bouncer "you'll be dead by the end of tonight" before leaving the club. Shortly after a car drove by and shot him and two other people.
Well, maybe he did shoot a bouncer, or have him shot. That's not really relevant to football, the trade rumor is, so I'm wondering what y'all think about this trade talk. Pacman for a third. I'd take him for the steelers... I don't really like bouncers that much.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack
As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.
2 West Virginia thugs on the same team is not right. na uh
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over/under one month until he's wearing black and orange stripes?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge_V
pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
Thank you! I've been looking for a good sig quote for forever.
hahahaha, i love it edge.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you just hear that on the radio today? I heard on 660 a relative of the bouncer break down the whole scenario. If what he says is true, not only should Pacman not be in the NFL, he should be in jail.

Now this is all "allegedly" so take it for what its worth.

The shooter sat next to Pacman the whole time, and they were chatting it up and what not during the party.

Pacman, and 7 witnesses confirmed this, said to the bouncer that he'd be dead by the end of the night.

Pacman has hired Ray Lewis's attorney.

So wow, if all of this is true, put the man in jail. What a waste of talent, he has potential to be a top 5 corner in the league, but he can't get his head out of his ass. Shame, absolute shame. I hope if this is all true, that the NFL doesn't back him up and let's him face jail time as an example to the rest of the league. Alot of these guys need to learn that theyre not invincible. The NFL needs to stop sweeping these issues under the rug and take a firm stance against this nonsense.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
Did you just hear that on the radio today? I heard on 660 a relative of the bouncer break down the whole scenario. If what he says is true, not only should Pacman not be in the NFL, he should be in jail.

Now this is all "allegedly" so take it for what its worth.

The shooter sat next to Pacman the whole time, and they were chatting it up and what not during the party.

Pacman, and 7 witnesses confirmed this, said to the bouncer that he'd be dead by the end of the night.

Pacman has hired Ray Lewis's attorney.

So wow, if all of this is true, put the man in jail. What a waste of talent, he has potential to be a top 5 corner in the league, but he can't get his head out of his ass. Shame, absolute shame. I hope if this is all true, that the NFL doesn't back him up and let's him face jail time as an example to the rest of the league. Alot of these guys need to learn that theyre not invincible. The NFL needs to stop sweeping these issues under the rug and take a firm stance against this nonsense.
Yeah I heard the guy call in too. It was an on old guy and he was shaken up. I see no reason why he would make that all up.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supposedly he slammed a stripper's head into the stage, then hit her in the face. This guy needs to be wearing an orange jersey, not an NFL jersey.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

if all of this is true, screw the NFL sending a message. the bloody judicial system needs to send a message. put the man in jail, end of discussion. put him there without bail or chance of parole until LONG after his playing days would be behind him. the guy doesn't just belong out of the nfl, he belongs as far away from society as humanly possible.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Supposedly he slammed a stripper's head into the stage, then hit her in the face. This guy needs to be wearing an orange jersey, not an NFL jersey.
Yeah, he roughed her up, then the bouncer grabbed him. Thats when he told the bouncer that he'd be dead by the end of the night.

Seriously, how can a man with so much talent just throw it away like that?

Some people....you can't hand them a life. They find ways to screw it up.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with BBD, njx and the rest; this is just a shame and a horrible situation for Pacman, the Titans and the NFL. I feel that he if this was an average Joe that this situation MIGHT be quite different. If all the things he did were true, he needs help and to be behind bars. Add in that his record isn't exactly squeaky clean too.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a shame that someone with that much ability has the IQ of a rock. He could turn out to be a massive waste of talent if he doesn't grow the hell up and get his act straight.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
dazuck

Quote:
What are you talking about? Pacman isn't on the Bengals yet

If he gets his act together (doubt it), I would like to see the Redskins go after him.

Plus, Gibbs only takes guys who are good, class act guys. Pacman is not :(
Old 02-23-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do think this does need to be said, though. The guy making all these claims, the club's co-owner, was not even present at the club that night, and said he is basing his claims on his "own investigation," so that is hardly a legit source. He also said that the outside surveillance camera, where the shooting took place, had blown a circuit and that the video is not available. Everything that has come out to this point is sketchy, and is nothing more than rumors and allegations....so far. I'm gonna wait until the "truth" comes out before I comment further on this.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

If he had anything to do with this, Goodell needs to dish him a year suspension without pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

An awful lot of people are stating as fact the club owner's version of the story, and completely disregarding the series of events as described in the police report.

Call me crazy, but I'm guessing the LVPD's investigation was probably a bit more thorough and reliable than the words of an absentee club owner.

And let's be honest, here....as a former professional musician, I've been acquainted with numerous nightclub owners in my life. Generally speaking, these guys are a bunch of sleazy, self-important, two-faced dirtbags with negligible moral fiber....a bunch of cokeheads, for the most part. I seriously doubt the character of ownership improves as you move from nightclubs into strip clubs.

I've also heard rumors that the club owner is deliberately trying to place the blame squarely on Pacman, in hopes of deflecting any potential liability issues and lawsuits that may be coming his way.

I'm not trying to say Pacman is a victim, here....the guy's an absolute idiot, and has been a problem child from day one. But before we blindly accept the club owner's version of events, let us consider the source. This guy isn't worried about the truth or giving an accurate description of that evening's events....he's worried about his own *ss getting in a sling, nothing more.

I strongly suggest ignoring ESPN's rather slanted version of events, and reading instead the articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal....they seem to give the most even-handed and unbiased account of the incident, and suggest very strongly that there were no good guys or bad guys involved, here.....the whole incident was nothing more than a bunch of lowlifes doing what they do best, and things got terribly out of control.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25
Quote:
What are you talking about? Pacman isn't on the Bengals yet

If he gets his act together (doubt it), I would like to see the Redskins go after him.

Plus, Gibbs only takes guys who are good, class act guys. Pacman is not :(
ST??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard on FAN today that the money was counterfeit?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoinks
An awful lot of people are stating as fact the club owner's version of the story, and completely disregarding the series of events as described in the police report.

Call me crazy, but I'm guessing the LVPD's investigation was probably a bit more thorough and reliable than the words of an absentee club owner.

And let's be honest, here....as a former professional musician, I've been acquainted with numerous nightclub owners in my life. Generally speaking, these guys are a bunch of sleazy, self-important, two-faced dirtbags with negligible moral fiber....a bunch of cokeheads, for the most part. I seriously doubt the character of ownership improves as you move from nightclubs into strip clubs.

I've also heard rumors that the club owner is deliberately trying to place the blame squarely on Pacman, in hopes of deflecting any potential liability issues and lawsuits that may be coming his way.

I'm not trying to say Pacman is a victim, here....the guy's an absolute idiot, and has been a problem child from day one. But before we blindly accept the club owner's version of events, let us consider the source. This guy isn't worried about the truth or giving an accurate description of that evening's events....he's worried about his own *ss getting in a sling, nothing more.

I strongly suggest ignoring ESPN's rather slanted version of events, and reading instead the articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal....they seem to give the most even-handed and unbiased account of the incident, and suggest very strongly that there were no good guys or bad guys involved, here.....the whole incident was nothing more than a bunch of lowlifes doing what they do best, and things got terribly out of control.
Well said, this is exactly what I've been trying to advocate myself.

It may seem only a few Titans fans are on the fence here when it appears clearly obvious Pacman did something stupid, but remember we've been through this many times before already and the initial reports are ALWAYS sensationalized and inaccurate to a degree with Pacman's past incidents.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoinks

Well said, this is exactly what I've been trying to advocate myself.

It may seem only a few Titans fans are on the fence here when it appears clearly obvious Pacman did something stupid, but remember we've been through this many times before already and the initial reports are ALWAYS sensationalized and inaccurate to a degree with Pacman's past incidents.
Pretty much sums up how I feel about it.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bengals are getting a trade set up as we speak. trading 2 staightlaced players for Pacman.

But not Carson. no they are making sure Carson doesnt file his taxes correctly and get the IRS involved. Get him some real rep so his teamates can identify with him.

here the future bungle:

niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That wasn't played out already, at all. :roll:
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:04 AM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I actually think the Bengals have finally learned their lesson and they will be drafting Boy Scouts this year. Pacman does belong in jail. Some of these guys, including Chris Henry need a slap upside their head to realize what they are throwing away. Pacman will be nailed for this one, probably get about 50 community hours.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote