Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-17-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chiefs sign 3

Engram
Beisel
and Copper

solid signings. nothing great
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beisel was great, good special teamer, good goal line LB and solid depth plus he has a really hot wife

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Engram has been the Seahawks best WR throughout the Hasselbeck era. However, every other single Seahawk receiver to leave the team has struggled mightily on their new team (Hackett, D-Jack, K-Rob, Joe J.). But, like I said, Engram is the best of the bunch and the most professional. At the very least you've added a great locker room presence and veteran leader. At most, he can be Cassel's new Wes Welker.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoffs???
Old 03-17-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Terrance Copper. I think he could really be a nice signing, if given a chance.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Engram signing we really missed having a vet WR last year I would have liked some one younger but will take it.

Beisel should help on SP teams which is a big need so that is not a bad pick up not great but not bad either.

As for Copper I know nothing about him so I can't really give much of a take on him.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Chiefs now have 9 WR's on the roster who stays and who goes?

1.Dwayne Bowe
2.Bobby Engram
3.Mark Bradley
4.William Franklin
5.Terrance Cooper
6.Devard Darling
7.Kevin Robinson
8.Jeff Webb
9.C.J. Jones
Old 03-17-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably those last three, most teams dont keep more than six.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Hawks fans sad to see Bobby leave.

http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?t=13885
Old 03-17-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Hawks fans sad to see Bobby leave.

http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?t=13885
For sure. Consummate professional, excellent player/teammate. The Holmgren goodbye game against the Jets was also the Engram goodbye. He walked around the stadium just like Holmgren afterward.

Good player, even better person. Excellent signing by SP the ghost.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
The Chiefs now have 9 WR's on the roster who stays and who goes?

1.Dwayne Bowe
2.Bobby Engram
3.Mark Bradley
4.William Franklin
5.Terrance Cooper
6.Devard Darling
7.Kevin Robinson
8.Jeff Webb
9.C.J. Jones
I think the three to go are Darling, Webb and Jones. Darling was supposed to be a big part of our offense and he wasn't. Also, he had some history with one of the offensive coaches who was let go, so I doubt he'll be kept. The reason I think Darling goes over KRob is that a) he was just drafted last year, he has a lot of potential, and b) he can be an explosive kr/pr man.

I see Bowe 1, Bradley 2, Engram/Franklin in the slot and the rest getting backup/spot duties.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs, ex-Patriots, and ex-Cardinals staff all have experience with Beisel, so it makes sense. They need bodies on defense, and he's a pretty versatile one.
________
Marilyn live

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 08:11 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/cards-...ni-model-22871

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, NFL player and bangs those women? Must be nice being Biesel.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote