Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-21-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have another wolverine question. haha.

So, Liev Schreiber is playing Sabre Tooth, why doesnt he look like...

What happens from point A to point B? Does his mutation just get progressively worse or is this just supposed a different look for the character?

Also, I never realized the X-Men comic was so dark. I was reading up on some back stories a while back and there is a lot of dirty stuff in there. Murder, Rape, etc. Were the Fantastic Four comics the same way? You get so used to knowing the character we were accustomed to seeing in our saturday morning cartoons not, the vile pieces of crap a lot of them were actually based off of. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont think it's interesting regardless right now but, it sounds like a new Fantastic Four reboot is in the works. After the Dark Knight, Iron Man, and Watchmen releases it sounds like those involved would like to take the Fantastic Four in a darker direction. The previous movies were god awful but, I guess I can always be won over.
The fantastic four does not need to be dark to be good. They just need better writing and actors. I'm tired of all of these comic book movies thinking they need to be darker to be good. Just do the source material justice.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They better not mess up The Avengers movie or I'm gonna be pissed.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
That's gonna be like the biggest budgeted movie ever if they keep all of the same actors.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The fantastic four does not need to be dark to be good. They just need better writing and actors. I'm tired of all of these comic book movies thinking they need to be darker to be good. Just do the source material justice.
What, you mean making the Phoenix a multiple personality disorder wasn't doing "the source material justice"?

:p
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
What, you mean making the Phoenix a multiple personality disorder wasn't doing "the source material justice"?

:p
Don't even get me started on X-Men 3 and Spider-man 3......
Old 03-21-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hated how they worked up Pyro vs Iceman since the first movie and made their "fight" like 1 minute long. It was cool to see Iceman cover himself in ice but what a let down.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

X-men 3 as soooo ******* terrible. Which was disappointing, because at the time X2 was one of my favorite superhero movies.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Favreau is directing it...I doubt he messes it up. Hes a good director, and I like the way he did Iron Man...Im super pissed they replaced Terrence Howard, but I guess thats the studio's decision. Iron Man 2 should kick all kinds of ass, it has Sam Rockwell.

I fully expect them to go Planet Hulk though. Well not Planet Hulk, but I think that in the Avengers movie, the main villain will be The Hulk. Ie. The Hulkbuster Armour is introduced (War Machine) and Cap, Thor, and Iron Man, maybe some Wasp and Antman, have to beat down Hulk cause he goes rampaging or something. From the comics at least, and Id like seeing it.

Quote:
Topher Grace as Eddie Brock is one of the worst casting decisions I have ever come across. Right up there with Mila Kunis in Max Payne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
X-men 3 as soooo ******* terrible. Which was disappointing, because at the time X2 was one of my favorite superhero movies.
The opening nightcrawler sequence is ******* awesome...god I love that scene he just ***** up white house security
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
******* Bret Ratner. The man could ruin blow jobs for all mankind.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah it was very disappointing. The first two were good. Another thing that bugged me about X3 was Juggernaut and Xavier not even saying anything to each other. They were stepbrothers ><.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Favreau is directing it...I doubt he messes it up. Hes a good director, and I like the way he did Iron Man...Im super pissed they replaced Terrence Howard, but I guess thats the studio's decision. Iron Man 2 should kick all kinds of ass, it has Sam Rockwell.

I fully expect them to go Planet Hulk though. Well not Planet Hulk, but I think that in the Avengers movie, the main villain will be The Hulk. Ie. The Hulkbuster Armour is introduced (War Machine) and Cap, Thor, and Iron Man, maybe some Wasp and Antman, have to beat down Hulk cause he goes rampaging or something. From the comics at least, and Id like seeing it.

Topher Grace as Eddie Brock is one of the worst casting decisions I have ever come across. Right up there with Mila Kunis in Max Payne.
I think I read somewhere a confirmation that Hulk wasn't going to be an enemy. And yeah, Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was terrible.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to expound on my Bret Ratner is a horrible human being theme - the thing that makes things even worse is the fact that Mathew Vaughn was originally attached, signed, sealed and delivered to direct X-Men 3. He is the absolute perfect guy to make an X-Men film, what could have been....
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think I read somewhere a confirmation that Hulk wasn't going to be an enemy. And yeah, Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was terrible.
I read an interview with Norton, and a subsequent interview with the director, cant remember his name, that stated it was very possible that Hulk could be the villain and the last shot of him in the movie where he looks up and his eyes go green was supposed to be ambiguous.

And Eddie Brock was a ******* weightlifter. Topher Grace was Eric Foreman. Nuff said.
Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I read an interview with Norton, and a subsequent interview with the director, cant remember his name, that stated it was very possible that Hulk could be the villain and the last shot of him in the movie where he looks up and his eyes go green was supposed to be ambiguous.

And Eddie Brock was a ******* weightlifter. Topher Grace was Eric Foreman. Nuff said.
Found what I read. Supposed official statement from Marvel
Quote:
THE AVENGERS will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk and more, as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they’ve ever faced/
http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...71&Ite mid=99

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Found what I read. Supposed official statement from Marvel

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...71&Ite mid=99
The "biggest" foe they have ever faced...THEMSELVES! AND THE HULK IS BIG!!!?!?!?! GET IT????

Im just kidding I just want to see The Hulk and Iron Man fighting.
Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The "biggest" foe they have ever faced...THEMSELVES! AND THE HULK IS BIG!!!?!?!?! GET IT????

Should I bother to ask about the signature gif?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:

They did an animated movie where the Avengers had to stop the Hulk; I just don't want to see the same thing again. Plus Hulk was always one of my favorites, and I don't want to see him be the bad guy.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you sure Norton still wants to be the Hulk? I thought he was leaning toward not doing it again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Are you sure Norton still wants to be the Hulk? I thought he was leaning toward not doing it again.
I think he is signed on for the next film, I dont think he has a choice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Should I bother to ask about the signature gif?
hahahahaha its the best thing I have ever seen...Thats Deadpool in the new movie btw lol see what they did to him? It makes me want to burn down Fox
Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Heat last night. Nothing special but it was alright. There were some aspects I really liked. I loved DeNiro in this movie. He was just too cool and so smooth. I always love the style of Michael Mann movies and he does a great job of showing off LA. The machine gun fight in the streets after the bank robbery was an amazing scene. I'd put it up there as one of my favorite action scenes.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willy Wonka- Horror!

http://joblo.com/willy-wonka-horror

haha got to love Christopher Lloyd. 1.21 Gigawatts!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Willy Wonka- Horror!

http://joblo.com/willy-wonka-horror

haha got to love Christopher Lloyd. 1.21 Gigawatts!
I would pay a hundred dollars to see this movie. Plus ZACH GIFFORD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It makes me want to burn down Fox
But your sig makes me want to dance.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote