Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-21-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
IrishX (aka bornbear)
Rookie

IrishX (aka bornbear) needs more cowbell.

My choice for the Bears would have to be Briggs.
IrishX (aka bornbear) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Are you being sarcastic? Matt Ryan is a winner. He's clutch. He has all the physical attributes needed to be successful at the position plus the intangibles to be consistent. He was one of the best rookie QBs in the history of the league playing for a team that was expected to win maybe a couple games.

Cutler has a strong arm and can make all the throws, but I don't think for one second that he could do the things Ryan did as a rookie. This shouldn't even be an argument imo.
Lol? I don't really care who was better as a rookie.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You know what "untouchable" means right?

The Colts wouldn't take two 1st rounders for Peyton or any other deal, Dallas wouldn't take two 1st for Ware, do you think the Bears would take two 1st for Forte who they found in the middle of the draft?

If the answer is yes, he's not untouchable.
yes, i know what untouchable means. there is no need to get surly (yeah, i said surly). i guess i didn't quite look at it the same way as you did. but i would still argue that without briggs or urlacher the defense is still good. not great but good. without forte, that offense isn't going anywhere. that's just how i see it. (i could be a little biased though, he did lead my fantasy team to the crown this year)

btw, forte was a second round pick. i don't really consider that the middle of the draft.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Lol? I don't really care who was better as a rookie.

Player A: 61.1%, 7.9 YPA, 1.45:1 TD:INT ratio, 87.7 QB Rating
Player B: 62.3%, 7.3 YPA, 1.38:1 TD:INT ratio, 86 QB Rating

I know they are just statistics, a poor excuse for one's actual performance, but it is definitely some food for thought.

Player A: Matt Ryan
Player B: Jay Cutler

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan > Jay Cutler

trading for cutler would be stupid as hell. Why would the falcons trade the QB who had the best year as a rookie? Can't wait to see what he got next season.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote