Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I was just saying the leadership aspect wouldn't really play apart in dallas aside from getting him drafted.

I don't see him as someone who will unseat Sensabaugh....and if thats the case I don't wanna waste a 2nd on him...if Sensabaugh needs to be upgraded the 2010 draft class should be the best one in recent memory....I'd rather wait and play with what we have at safety. Use a 4th round pick on a special teams safety that you think has the potential to start and let them battle it out.
DING, DING, DING!

I know I mentioned it a few times before, but I agree with Thule here. 2010 Safety class is going to have at least 3 first rounders.. This year might not have any.

We could grab a potential star in the 1st next year. At the very least, we can grab a guy in the 2nd next year who will probably have equal to, if not better value than this year's safeties.

Pick 51 is basically like getting a top 50 player, why waste that pick on so-so safeties that are all pretty similar, would only contribute on ST (Unless Sensabaugh fails miserably) and most likely isn't going to be a pro-bowl, playmaker.

Berry and Mays will probably be out of our range (I hope so, because I would kill myself if we had a top-10 pick next year) but we could still land a guy like Major Wright. He is the guy you are all going to have to listen to me hype up next year.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote