Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
used to. Moved on to 5 tho for a while now.
What's your tag? I've played both extensively and i just never seemed to like W@W at all.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rented Skate 2 yesterday and I am really enjoying it so far.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone want to play halo?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
anyone want to play halo?
Add either
x S o i i d
or
Why Soooo Solid

I'm a 50 so we won't lose.

I found an interesting article BTW.... the future of gaming?

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235623
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been out of the loop the last few months as far as the 360 goes. Any games released recently or being released soon?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Add either
x S o i i d
or
Why Soooo Solid

thats crazy
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Add either
x S o i i d
or
Why Soooo Solid

Not the future of gaming unless you want to rent games and have to play on their servers.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Add either
x S o i i d
or
Why Soooo Solid

Add me - Hane11. Do you play customs or matchmaking?

"there will be NO response lag. It will perform like LAN"

:O:O:O:O:O:O Does that mean no Euro laggers pissing me off on Construct? Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I've been out of the loop the last few months as far as the 360 goes. Any games released recently or being released soon?
Halo Wars, Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter 4. Only one I have is Halo Wars but I only played 1 campaign mission so far cuz I play too much Halo 3. I played the RE5 demo but ran out of ammo too often and quit. Screw that.

Guitar Hero: Metallica comes out in 3 days if you like chugging guitar riffs and double bass drums.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Star Ocean 4 came out if you like RPGs.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Good game too!
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care what any of you think, I am excited for Godfather 2. For as much as people complained about the first one I had a lot of fun playing it and this one looks even better.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Good game too!
Yes it is. I don't know how they didn't add manual target changing though. My only complaint with the game.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yo draftking why you remove me from that game?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Halo Wars, Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter 4. Only one I have is Halo Wars but I only played 1 campaign mission so far cuz I play too much Halo 3. I played the RE5 demo but ran out of ammo too often and quit. Screw that.

Guitar Hero: Metallica comes out in 3 days if you like chugging guitar riffs and double bass drums.
Yeah I'd probably only really play Street Fighter out of those three. I'll see if there is a demo for it. As far as Guitar Hero goes, I don't even have 4 yet :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Never heard of it. IGN here I come.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who wants to donate a free 1 month of xbox live membership :D

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I'll donate a 48 Hour gold trial.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mine's about to expire too.. Gonna go get one tonight or tomorrow morning.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

save your money and order it online for 39 dollars free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16874103030

Im ordering this soon, just trying to play as long as i can for free lol

Old 03-26-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

A new teaser for COD MW2 is out. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47178.html Release date at the end says Nov. 10th.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
save your money and order it online for 39 dollars free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16874103030

Im ordering this soon, just trying to play as long as i can for free lol
Whoa, that's crazy, I think I paid 30 bucks for 3 months a few weeks ago...Well, maybe it was less then that, but that's a pretty good deal...Is it going to expire? I don't wanna miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Newegg has been selling it for 38.99 for awhile now with free shipping. So hopefully itll stay this way, but not sure though.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I don't care what any of you think, I am excited for Godfather 2. For as much as people complained about the first one I had a lot of fun playing it and this one looks even better.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to Godfather 2 as well. The first was awesome. I still play it sometimes. Of course, I have a genetic pre-disposition to this game since I'm Sicilian and the main character can easily be modified to look exactly like me. My wife saw me playing it and said "Holy ****, he looks just like you. Did you make him look that way." I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone up for some Left 4 Dead or some GoW2 Horde mode or Halo 3 Legendary co-op or Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or CoD4?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I'd probably only really play Street Fighter out of those three. I'll see if there is a demo for it. As far as Guitar Hero goes, I don't even have 4 yet :(

I'm not a SF fan, but that's the one I'd recommend. You're not missing much on GH4, so cross out the sad face. GH3 is really the best, and if you wanted to expand to full band play I'd advise Rock Band because it has better presentation and more DLC.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It seriously looks bad ass from the previews, I'm gonna take the chance on this one and see, usually the sequels come back and fix most of those kinks...I never got to play the 1st because of what some people said but I think I'll def get the 2nd one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Ugh, good to know it wasn't just me...The demo cooled me on wanting this game some, but I think I'll just wait to buy a used copy when the price drops...It got really stupid once you ran out of ammo and there is nowhere else to get any, I'm like come on it's a freakin' demo, at least let me go crazy shooting up zombies and not running around in circles.

I know you guys probably already talked about it, but I'm looking forward to that COD4 pt II or whatever, sounds like the next time I'll buy a game the day it drops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote