Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
It's not because he was jaywalking, its because he didn't notice a ******* car barreling down on him. How the **** can you not see a car coming towards you? I don't have sympathy for either of them, this accident was caused by stupidity on both sides. I don't have sympathy for people who do stupid things, and I don't expect sympathy when I do stupid things.

I probably phrased that poorly, the guy who posted below me said it much better.

But congratulations, you got lucky when drove drunk. I got lucky when I drove drunk. We didn't kill anyone and we didn't get hurt. Stallworth did, does that make what he did more morally wrong? I don't think it does. It may **** up his life more, and it may **** up his mind more, but I don't think accidentally killing someone while drunk is more of a moral lapse than putting yourself in the position to kill someone while you are drunk.
Sorry dude, but you are very confused. I did it in a small town when I was 17 and that is because I was a young dumbass. Once I became a man I realized my actions have consequences, I have never done it since then. So yes he was morally wrong and should go to jail for a long time. The dude is a loser that was drunk and killed an innocent man. He accidentally killed someone, but he got behind the wheel of his car drunk and willingly. He is a very wealthy man, he could of got home many other ways.

Screw him, he is a complete dumbass.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
He is a very wealthy man, he could of got home many other ways.
like walking home. across macarthur causeway.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
Sorry dude, but you are very confused. I did it in a small town when I was 17 and that is because I was a young dumbass. Once I became a man I realized my actions have consequences, I have never done it since then. So yes he was morally wrong and should go to jail for a long time. The dude is a loser that was drunk and killed an innocent man. He accidentally killed someone, but he got behind the wheel of his car drunk and willingly. He is a very wealthy man, he could of got home many other ways.

Screw him, he is a complete dumbass.
I'm not saying you can't say he was morally wrong. That was never the point of my post. My point was that drunk driving and killing someone while drunk driving are morally equivalent(unless you purposely killed the person.) You can't get on Stallworth anymore than any other drunk driver. Drunk driving is never ok, regardless of whether or not you hit someone.

It seems like I have to say this every post so people don't think I am excusing what he did. He does deserve to go to jail, but anyone who drives drunk deserves to go to jail.