Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I thought they did (goku punched him in the gut, lol).
Well it is the DBZ universe where no one is truly dead haha. He was able to come back for a couple more movies after his first 'death'. I don't remember how he came back for his 2nd movie, in the 3rd (bio-broly) scientists sort of brought him back, but he was more of a big blob of goo than a saiyajin.

And ya, Bleach & DBZ arent exactly the same, but I still contend that Bleach is the modern day slightly evolved DBZ. They share a lot of similarities.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote